CASE TYPE 14: Other Civil
Reformation of Deed/Quiet Title Action
COURT FILE NO. 23-CV-22- 575
Jesse R. Krull,
Ginger D. Larson, Millicent C. Scheid, and all heirs at law, legatees and devisees of any of the foregoing defendants; also the unknown heirs of the above named defendants; also any descendants, issue and beneficiaries of the above named defendants; and also all other persons unknown claiming any right, title, interest or lien in the real estate that is subject to this action.
THIS SUMMONS IS DIRECTED TO THE ABOVE-NAMED DEFENDANTS:
1. YOU ARE BEING SUED. The Plaintiff has started a lawsuit against you. The Plaintiffs Complaint against you is on file in the office of the court administrator of the above- named court. Do not throw these papers away. They are official papers that affect your rights. You must respond to this lawsuit even though it may not yet be filed with the Court and there may be no court file number on this summons.
2. YOU MUST REPLY WITHIN 20 DAYS TO PROTECT YOUR RIGHTS. You must give or mail to the person who signed this summons a written response called an Answer within 20 days of the date on which you received this Summons. You must send a copy of your Answer to the person who signed this summons located at:
Daniel L. Ziebell
Ziebell Law Office, P.A.
13 W. Main St.
PO Box 248
Kasson, MN 55944-0248.
3. YOU MUST RESPOND TO EACH CLAIM. The Answer is your written response to the Plaintiffs Complaint. In your Answer you must state whether you agree or disagree with each paragraph of the Complaint. If you believe the Plaintiff should not be given everything asked for in the Complaint, you must say so in your Answer.
4. YOU WILL LOSE YOUR CASE IF YOU DO NOT SEND A WRITTEN RESPONSE TO THE COMPLAINT TO THE PERSON WHO SIGNED THIS SUMMONS. If you do not Answer within 20 days, you will lose this case. You will not get to tell your side of the story, and the Court may decide against you and award the Plaintiff everything asked for in the complaint. If you do not want to contest the claims stated in the complaint, you do not need to respond. A default judgment can then be entered against you for the relief requested in the complaint.
5. LEGAL ASSISTANCE. You may wish to get legal help from a lawyer. If you do not have a lawyer, the Court Administrator may have information about places where you can get legal assistance. Even if you cannot get legal help, you must still provide a written Answer to protect your rights or you may lose the case.
6. ALTERNATIVE DISPUTE RESOLUTION. The parties may agree to or be ordered to participate in an alternative dispute resolution process under Rule 114 of the Minnesota General Rules of Practice. You must still send your written response to the Complaint even if you expect to use alternative means of resolving this dispute.
7. THIS LAWSUIT MAY AFFECT OR BRING INTO QUESTION TITLE TO REAL PROPERTY located in Fillmore County, State of Minnesota, legally described as follows:
Commencing at a point 6 rods S and 186 ft. W of the NE Comer of the SE 1/4 SE 1/4 of Section 33-103-13, thence W. 45 ft. thence N 4 rods and 4 feet, thence E. 45 ft., thence S. 4 rods and 4ft. to place of beginning. Also, commencing 6 rods S. of the NE Corner of the SE 1/4 SE 1/4 of Section 33-103-13, thence W. 186 ft., thence N 4 rods and 4 ft., thence E. 186 ft. thence S. 4 rods and 4 ft. to place of beginning, subject to Highway and Street as now located and also subject to easements, covenants and rights-of-way of record
8. The object of this action is to reform the deed filed December 26, 1995, in Book 243 of Deeds, page 1384 of the Fillmore County Recorder’s office and to determine that the Defendants have no right, title, estate, interest, or lien in or on the above described real estate.
9. NOTICE IS FUTHER GIVEN that no personal claim is made by Plaintiff against any of the Defendants.
Dated this 1st day of November, 2022
ZIEBELL L W OFFICE, P.A.
By: /s/ Daniel L. Ziebell, Attorney at Law
Atty. Reg. #0280380
Attorney for Plaintiff
13 W Main St., PO Box 248
Kasson, MN 55944-0248
STATE OF MINNESOTA COUNTY OF FILLMORE DISTRICT COURT-CIVIL DIVISION THIRD JUDICIAL DISTRICT
CASE TYPE 14: Other Civil
Leave a Reply