12th Annual Tasty Temptations
Cooking Competition and Cookbook
The Fillmore County Journal is publishing a cookbook that will include recipes in each of the following categories:
- Appetizers & Beverages
- Soups, Salads, & Vegetables
- Main Dishes & Casseroles
- Meat, Poultry, & Seafood
- Breads & Rolls
- Pies, Pastries, & Desserts
- Bars, Cakes, Cookies, & Candy
- Dips, Sauces, & Spreads
- Special Diet
(i.e. gluten-free, egg-free, shellﬁsh-free, peanut-free, dairy-free, etc.)
TOTAL CONTEST PAYOUT OF $225 in GIFT CERTIFICATES
One $25 drawing will held for each category, just in time for the holidays to spend at Harmony Foods, Preston Foods and Rushford Foods.
Participants may win in more than one category.
All recipes submitted will be published in the November 15, 2021,
“Best Cooks of Bluff Country” 2010 Tasty Temptations cookbook.
- Participants may enter one recipe per category based on the categories listed above.
- No purchase required.
- You can submit your recipe by any of the following:
- Submit online (below) – Deadline is noon on October 15, 2021.
- Mail original entry form to: Fillmore County Journal, P.O. Box 496, Preston, MN, 55965.
Postmarked by October 15, 2021 Download the entry form here.
- Bring original entry form to the Fillmore County Journal office: 136 St. Anthony St., Preston – deadline is noon on October 15, 2021.
Download the entry form here.
- Entries must be received at the Fillmore County Journal ofﬁce no later than October 15, 2021.
- Businesses excluded from contest, residential only. Employees of Sethre Media Group, Inc. and Rush Foods are excluded from this drawing.
Submit your recipe online with the following form.
One recipe per category. Separate submission needed for each recipe.