13th Annual Tasty Temptations
Cooking Competition and Cookbook
The Fillmore County Journal is publishing a cookbook that will include recipes in each of the following categories:
- Appetizers & Beverages
- Soups, Salads, & Vegetables
- Main Dishes & Casseroles
- Meat, Poultry, & Seafood
- Breads & Rolls
- Pies, Pastries, & Desserts
- Bars, Cakes, Cookies, & Candy
- Dips, Sauces, & Spreads
- Special Diet
(i.e. gluten-free, egg-free, shellﬁsh-free, peanut-free, dairy-free, etc.)
TOTAL CONTEST PAYOUT OF $630 in GIFT CERTIFICATES
to spend at Harmony Foods, Preston Foods and Rushford Foods.
Prizes will be awarded per category
1st Place will receive a $40 gift certificate.
2nd Place will receive a $20 gift certificate.
3rd Place will receive a $10 gift certificate.
Participants may win in more than one category.
All recipes submitted will be published in the November 14, 2022,
Tasty Temptations cookbook.
Recipe judging and taste testing will be held at Preston Foods from 9-10am on Saturday, October 22nd.
Only recipes brought in for judging are eligible for prizes.
All recipes submitted will go in the printed Tasty Temptations cookbook.
- Participants may enter one recipe per category based on the categories listed above.
- No purchase required.
- You can submit your recipe by any of the following:
- Submit online (below) – Deadline is noon on October 14, 2022.
- Mail original entry form to: Fillmore County Journal, P.O. Box 496, Preston, MN, 55965.
Postmarked by October 14, 2022 Download the entry form here.
- Bring original entry form to the Fillmore County Journal office: 136 St. Anthony St., Preston – deadline is noon on October 14, 2022.
Download the entry form here.
- Entries must be received at the Fillmore County Journal ofﬁce no later than October 15, 2021.
- Businesses excluded from contest, residential only. Employees of Sethre Media Group, Inc. and Rush Foods are excluded from this drawing.
Submit your recipe online with the following form.
One recipe per category. Separate submission needed for each recipe.