"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Wednesday, September 17th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 11:05:24, Sep 16th 2014 - - Good and informative but wish it stated the TIME of the parade! Coming from out-o ... [Read More]
- 1:05:53, Sep 15th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - Gussie, what's your proof that stuff like this happens at the Fillm ... [Read More]
- 10:45:10, Sep 12th 2014 - Bill Butler - The article contains the usual deniers’ slogans, but as per usual is ... [Read More]
- 9:13:55, Sep 11th 2014 - Great Aunt Linda - Great article on becoming a doctor in MN. Congrats to Morgan. ... [Read More]
- 10:07:39, Sep 10th 2014 - Gussie - Well put. If people only knew what went on at the Fillmore County Sheriff's ... [Read More]
- 10:07:20, Sep 8th 2014 - ostranderite - Mayor Nessler owns 1 of the 3 businesses in Ostrander that has a liquo ... [Read More]
- 7:37:46, Sep 6th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - doc, was that comment really needed? Just because I said that same t ... [Read More]
- 3:39:25, Sep 6th 2014 - doc - Sounds like a young republican. ... [Read More]
- 9:54:10, Sep 6th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - youwho, I couldn't agree with you more. There are people out there ... [Read More]
- 7:17:52, Sep 6th 2014 - youwho - Which would make him 15 on June 1st, 2014. The correct age to play 15U for t ... [Read More]
Fri, Mar 16th, 2007
Posted in Education
Posted in Education
LANESBORO - The Lanesboro School Board recognized the efforts of the school's winter sports teams at its Thursday, March 15 meeting.
The girls basketball team won the conference championship and finished second in the sub-section tournament. Bonnie Albright surpassed 1000 points in scoring. Bonnie Albright, Shoshana Womeldorf and Hannah Glor were named to the All-Conference team and Melissa Gudmundson was named honorable mention.
The boys basketball team also won the conference championship and finished second in the sub-section tournament. The conference awards for boys basketball have yet to be announced.
In wrestling, Jordan Holst surpassed 100 victories, completing a successful wrestling career.
Spring Sports Contracts
The board approved spring sports contracts.
Boys & Girls Track: John Smith, head coach; Mike Wilford, assistant coach.
Track & Field: Tom Hatleli, head coach; Lori Anderson, Andy Bunge, Justin Rein, and Eric Bunge, assistant coaches.
Superintendent Jeff Boggs announced that the Scholarship Banquet will be held at 6:00 p.m. on April 29 at Eagle Bluff Environmental Learning Center.
The meeting was closed to discuss a personnel matter.