"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Sunday, March 9th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 3:44:17, Mar 7th 2014 - Robert - Fossil fuels are damaging are resources, polluting are air & water and destr ... [Read More]
- 12:32:02, Mar 7th 2014 - - "Turks suffered at the hands of Greece, Bulgaria, and Serbia. Hundreds of thousand ... [Read More]
- 7:38:38, Mar 5th 2014 - bootscoot21 - Thank you Dr. Van Gorp for this complete look at what our generation is ... [Read More]
- 8:39:53, Mar 4th 2014 - firstname.lastname@example.org - Excellent commentary, very thoughtful. Although quite len ... [Read More]
- 9:54:09, Mar 1st 2014 - - We have lost a good friend from Harmony High school class of 1970. I have many goo ... [Read More]
- 9:48:08, Mar 1st 2014 - - Rest in Peace Loenard ... [Read More]
- 9:14:19, Feb 25th 2014 - email@example.com - Eric, I don't know if you remember me but I am Erik Paulsen's M ... [Read More]
- 8:58:12, Feb 25th 2014 - jjoyengel - You are both wonderful people! You have and are doing something not just ... [Read More]
- 3:16:25, Feb 24th 2014 - TY - THANK YOU FCJ! I am not sure any of this would have happened without the excelle ... [Read More]
- 6:29:53, Feb 23rd 2014 - Proud family member - Thank you for this wonderful article about my nephew and his fa ... [Read More]
Fri, Mar 16th, 2007
Posted in Education
Posted in Education
LANESBORO - The Lanesboro School Board recognized the efforts of the school's winter sports teams at its Thursday, March 15 meeting.
The girls basketball team won the conference championship and finished second in the sub-section tournament. Bonnie Albright surpassed 1000 points in scoring. Bonnie Albright, Shoshana Womeldorf and Hannah Glor were named to the All-Conference team and Melissa Gudmundson was named honorable mention.
The boys basketball team also won the conference championship and finished second in the sub-section tournament. The conference awards for boys basketball have yet to be announced.
In wrestling, Jordan Holst surpassed 100 victories, completing a successful wrestling career.
Spring Sports Contracts
The board approved spring sports contracts.
Boys & Girls Track: John Smith, head coach; Mike Wilford, assistant coach.
Track & Field: Tom Hatleli, head coach; Lori Anderson, Andy Bunge, Justin Rein, and Eric Bunge, assistant coaches.
Superintendent Jeff Boggs announced that the Scholarship Banquet will be held at 6:00 p.m. on April 29 at Eagle Bluff Environmental Learning Center.
The meeting was closed to discuss a personnel matter.