"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Wednesday, January 28th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 1:48:35, Jan 28th 2015 - Harmony Rocks - Whatever....I drove behind the school the other night, and watched a ... [Read More]
- 7:13:43, Jan 27th 2015 - state medalist - Yes u r right penny4for your thoughts....good sportsmanship, that's ... [Read More]
- 8:08:51, Jan 26th 2015 - REDHORSE51 - COACH VIX? NOTHING BUT A CLASS ACT! CONGRATULATIONS AND MANY MORE. ... [Read More]
- 8:35:52, Jan 26th 2015 - doc - Great. Now to get more antiques in there. ... [Read More]
- 6:25:24, Jan 26th 2015 - neighbor - Who do u think you are...fountain farmer....seen your other posts you seem ... [Read More]
- 6:23:31, Jan 26th 2015 - whatever - Fountain farmer because the cops don't care. And want to show how disrespe ... [Read More]
- 1:46:02, Jan 25th 2015 - FountainFarmer - whatever and neighbor, what do you think you're trying to accomplish ... [Read More]
- 1:45:40, Jan 24th 2015 - penny4yourthoughts - Or MAYBE people should accept the fact that you can't always win ... [Read More]
- 11:30:37, Jan 24th 2015 - neighbor - Fountainfarmer....residents of this street have taken it to the city coun ... [Read More]
- 2:04:25, Jan 23rd 2015 - FountainFarmer - whatever seems like the type of person who will rant and rave on new ... [Read More]
Fri, Mar 16th, 2007
Posted in Education
Posted in Education
LANESBORO - The Lanesboro School Board recognized the efforts of the school's winter sports teams at its Thursday, March 15 meeting.
The girls basketball team won the conference championship and finished second in the sub-section tournament. Bonnie Albright surpassed 1000 points in scoring. Bonnie Albright, Shoshana Womeldorf and Hannah Glor were named to the All-Conference team and Melissa Gudmundson was named honorable mention.
The boys basketball team also won the conference championship and finished second in the sub-section tournament. The conference awards for boys basketball have yet to be announced.
In wrestling, Jordan Holst surpassed 100 victories, completing a successful wrestling career.
Spring Sports Contracts
The board approved spring sports contracts.
Boys & Girls Track: John Smith, head coach; Mike Wilford, assistant coach.
Track & Field: Tom Hatleli, head coach; Lori Anderson, Andy Bunge, Justin Rein, and Eric Bunge, assistant coaches.
Superintendent Jeff Boggs announced that the Scholarship Banquet will be held at 6:00 p.m. on April 29 at Eagle Bluff Environmental Learning Center.
The meeting was closed to discuss a personnel matter.