"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Wednesday, July 30th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 7:19:30, Jul 29th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - Wow- so you're still going to do your shopping in Iowa to save 50-c ... [Read More]
- 4:02:43, Jul 29th 2014 - wow - Didn't read did you. I live on Iowa border doesn't take anymore had then going ... [Read More]
- 12:15:51, Jul 29th 2014 - kyle - or George Bush ... [Read More]
- 9:02:44, Jul 29th 2014 - notacookoo - WOW, this is the most unconnected rambling yet. It started out nice as ... [Read More]
- 9:21:56, Jul 28th 2014 - RFDvolunteer - Thank you Brett for a good article. I hope people will respond positiv ... [Read More]
- 7:50:52, Jul 28th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - @wow-so you're willing to spend more on gas money to buy in Iowa wh ... [Read More]
- 11:01:18, Jul 27th 2014 - Eagle - Dear Mr. Bear, I thought to address a few of the issues you bring up. ... [Read More]
- 10:05:23, Jul 27th 2014 - - Exciting. .and welcome to SE Minnesota. Good Luck with your new venture. ... [Read More]
- 1:39:15, Jul 27th 2014 - yes - Spanish books would be GREAT! They don't have any books now at FC and if your c ... [Read More]
- 1:30:09, Jul 27th 2014 - wow - Living on the Iowa border I will do all my shopping in Iowa if they do that! ... [Read More]
Fri, Mar 16th, 2007
Posted in Education
Posted in Education
LANESBORO - The Lanesboro School Board recognized the efforts of the school's winter sports teams at its Thursday, March 15 meeting.
The girls basketball team won the conference championship and finished second in the sub-section tournament. Bonnie Albright surpassed 1000 points in scoring. Bonnie Albright, Shoshana Womeldorf and Hannah Glor were named to the All-Conference team and Melissa Gudmundson was named honorable mention.
The boys basketball team also won the conference championship and finished second in the sub-section tournament. The conference awards for boys basketball have yet to be announced.
In wrestling, Jordan Holst surpassed 100 victories, completing a successful wrestling career.
Spring Sports Contracts
The board approved spring sports contracts.
Boys & Girls Track: John Smith, head coach; Mike Wilford, assistant coach.
Track & Field: Tom Hatleli, head coach; Lori Anderson, Andy Bunge, Justin Rein, and Eric Bunge, assistant coaches.
Superintendent Jeff Boggs announced that the Scholarship Banquet will be held at 6:00 p.m. on April 29 at Eagle Bluff Environmental Learning Center.
The meeting was closed to discuss a personnel matter.