"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Saturday, August 30th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 5:25:09, Aug 27th 2014 - hawkeyejay - Hank, I wouldn't bet your pension or SS check on ACA being cast in stone ... [Read More]
- 5:10:18, Aug 27th 2014 - hawkeyejay - Just like Yvonne to trot out the " Republican War On Women" routine. I g ... [Read More]
- 7:33:35, Aug 27th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - wtf, why did you make that comment on a story regarding high school ... [Read More]
- 11:00:14, Aug 25th 2014 - wtf - Your article on Preston fastpitch wins big. The under 15 age takes 2nd.. There ... [Read More]
- 8:52:32, Aug 25th 2014 - Rae - I wish that you had included Stab from TJ's Liquor in your article. Stab has b ... [Read More]
- 10:32:36, Aug 22nd 2014 - Mad Mike - Doc, how do you get any truth or facts with the current set up that this ... [Read More]
- 9:31:25, Aug 22nd 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - doc, You mentioned that "Republicans want the truth, they just ... [Read More]
- 8:00:02, Aug 19th 2014 - doc - Republicans want the truth, they just don't like facts. ... [Read More]
- 7:58:04, Aug 19th 2014 - doc - Gas prices were $4.25 the last summer that GWB was in office. ... [Read More]
- 4:40:55, Aug 19th 2014 - dave - Gas prices were $1.79 a gallon when GWB left office ... [Read More]
Fri, Mar 16th, 2007
Posted in Education
Posted in Education
LANESBORO - The Lanesboro School Board recognized the efforts of the school's winter sports teams at its Thursday, March 15 meeting.
The girls basketball team won the conference championship and finished second in the sub-section tournament. Bonnie Albright surpassed 1000 points in scoring. Bonnie Albright, Shoshana Womeldorf and Hannah Glor were named to the All-Conference team and Melissa Gudmundson was named honorable mention.
The boys basketball team also won the conference championship and finished second in the sub-section tournament. The conference awards for boys basketball have yet to be announced.
In wrestling, Jordan Holst surpassed 100 victories, completing a successful wrestling career.
Spring Sports Contracts
The board approved spring sports contracts.
Boys & Girls Track: John Smith, head coach; Mike Wilford, assistant coach.
Track & Field: Tom Hatleli, head coach; Lori Anderson, Andy Bunge, Justin Rein, and Eric Bunge, assistant coaches.
Superintendent Jeff Boggs announced that the Scholarship Banquet will be held at 6:00 p.m. on April 29 at Eagle Bluff Environmental Learning Center.
The meeting was closed to discuss a personnel matter.