"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Monday, August 3rd, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 1:25:55, Aug 3rd 2015 - kim wentworth - couple of thoughts briefly-1) the point of where someone originates fr ... [Read More]
- 9:43:29, Aug 1st 2015 - concerned - Wow...common sense did not prevail here. Please ask the City of Peterson ... [Read More]
- 8:31:54, Aug 1st 2015 - Remark1976 - The summer food program isn't new and Fillmore Central has been serving t ... [Read More]
- 9:47:41, Aug 1st 2015 - - That's a great idea. I will do that ... [Read More]
- 5:20:37, Aug 1st 2015 - Bob Burkholder - Guns are not the problem. It is the lack of moral fiber in our societ ... [Read More]
- 6:08:40, Jul 31st 2015 - what? - Gary livingood....lol...U need to check the guy he lives with. Drugs! ... [Read More]
- 6:05:47, Jul 31st 2015 - Haha - Get the girl bully off the FC teams. ... [Read More]
- 12:21:49, Jul 29th 2015 - Wykoff Resident - PLEASE stop behaving like children. This is directed to the counc ... [Read More]
- 6:30:33, Jul 28th 2015 - REDHORSE51 - 999 OUT OF 1,00 TIMES I USUALLY DISAGREE OR FIND FAULT WITH YOUR COMMENT ... [Read More]
- 8:53:21, Jul 28th 2015 - CARON - I wish I would have known Jeanie. I've thought of you and Janet often over t ... [Read More]
Question - I know what I want to say about my business, why should I look for assistance when designing an ad?
Mon, Aug 29th, 2011
Posted in Ask the Expert
Posted in Ask the Expert
Answer - Most people have an excellent idea of what they want to show and say in their ads. There have been years of research and results tracking that can help produce the most effective presentation of your message. The who, what, when, where, why are basic to an ad but placement and presentation are key. I have looked at many ads and have been frustrated by not seeing a prominent name or address or phone number or email address. Some ads will spend the majority of space describing how beautiful their location is and then not include a map and directions. People naturally become frustrated when they can't find the information they want and then they move on.
There are some basic proven facts about ads that are universal. The eyes will instinctively move to a full color glossy advertisement. Reticular activators in the brain will quickly focus on an ad that clearly shows desired content. This phenomenon is evident when you are looking for a different model of car. You will notice many more of that model car on the road than ever before.
When placing advertising it is always best to consult a professional.