"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Saturday, January 31st, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 8:42:55, Jan 30th 2015 - neighbor - Fountain farmer. We have tried everything! What r we to do! U know they st ... [Read More]
- 9:42:36, Jan 30th 2015 - FountainFarmer - neighbor, in your mind my comments might make me appear I want to st ... [Read More]
- 5:17:15, Jan 30th 2015 - neighbor - Harmony rocks.....had to call the cops 3 times before they came! So there ... [Read More]
- 5:15:25, Jan 30th 2015 - whatever - Agree who do these parents think they are. They just look like fools! I th ... [Read More]
- 1:25:03, Jan 29th 2015 - justhearing - Agree with the lack of sportsmanship in the FC stands. Too much loud c ... [Read More]
- 8:37:09, Jan 28th 2015 - state medalist - Good post, love it! ... [Read More]
- 6:36:47, Jan 28th 2015 - blueberry - With 90 vendors it sounds like there are lots of antiques! ... [Read More]
- 6:33:07, Jan 28th 2015 - penny4yourthoughts - I don't think that they lack good sportsmanship at FC, I just th ... [Read More]
- 1:48:35, Jan 28th 2015 - Harmony Rocks - Whatever....I drove behind the school the other night, and watched a ... [Read More]
- 7:13:43, Jan 27th 2015 - state medalist - Yes u r right penny4for your thoughts....good sportsmanship, that's ... [Read More]
Question - I know what I want to say about my business, why should I look for assistance when designing an ad?
Mon, Aug 29th, 2011
Posted in Ask the Expert
Posted in Ask the Expert
Answer - Most people have an excellent idea of what they want to show and say in their ads. There have been years of research and results tracking that can help produce the most effective presentation of your message. The who, what, when, where, why are basic to an ad but placement and presentation are key. I have looked at many ads and have been frustrated by not seeing a prominent name or address or phone number or email address. Some ads will spend the majority of space describing how beautiful their location is and then not include a map and directions. People naturally become frustrated when they can't find the information they want and then they move on.
There are some basic proven facts about ads that are universal. The eyes will instinctively move to a full color glossy advertisement. Reticular activators in the brain will quickly focus on an ad that clearly shows desired content. This phenomenon is evident when you are looking for a different model of car. You will notice many more of that model car on the road than ever before.
When placing advertising it is always best to consult a professional.