"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Thursday, October 27th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 10:53:42, Oct 25th 2016 - Aspy - It's illegal for the council to give themselves a pay raise after the electi ... [Read More]
- 4:25:39, Oct 25th 2016 - FINALLY - @Hard Truth and @ Another Kingsland parent - AMEN - You hit the nail right ... [Read More]
- 11:11:01, Oct 25th 2016 - SV Grad - The real problem with Kingsland football is not the coach. Declining enr ... [Read More]
- 11:03:42, Oct 25th 2016 - Hard Truth - Kingsland Parent---what's the larger issue you speak of and how would d ... [Read More]
- 10:39:45, Oct 24th 2016 - Another Kingsland parent - I am very proud of the work and commitment of Mr. Stinson ... [Read More]
- 2:27:07, Oct 24th 2016 - Thomas E.H. - Has anyone running gone out to publicly say all your guns are going to ... [Read More]
- 2:23:57, Oct 24th 2016 - Kingsland parent - They should be discontinuing the football program. The Kingsland s ... [Read More]
- 2:19:33, Oct 24th 2016 - Thomas E.H. - Coincidentally enough, I don't find much difference between Thomas Treh ... [Read More]
- 4:40:26, Oct 21st 2016 - Thomas E. H. - @What? On the contrary, it does take commitment to undermine legisl ... [Read More]
- 6:58:41, Oct 21st 2016 - LOLZ - I know, let's worry about coal miners jobs. To hell with the rest of the world ... [Read More]
Question - I know what I want to say about my business, why should I look for assistance when designing an ad?
Mon, Aug 29th, 2011
Posted in Ask the Expert
Posted in Ask the Expert
Answer - Most people have an excellent idea of what they want to show and say in their ads. There have been years of research and results tracking that can help produce the most effective presentation of your message. The who, what, when, where, why are basic to an ad but placement and presentation are key. I have looked at many ads and have been frustrated by not seeing a prominent name or address or phone number or email address. Some ads will spend the majority of space describing how beautiful their location is and then not include a map and directions. People naturally become frustrated when they can't find the information they want and then they move on.
There are some basic proven facts about ads that are universal. The eyes will instinctively move to a full color glossy advertisement. Reticular activators in the brain will quickly focus on an ad that clearly shows desired content. This phenomenon is evident when you are looking for a different model of car. You will notice many more of that model car on the road than ever before.
When placing advertising it is always best to consult a professional.