"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Friday, March 6th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 2:20:23, Mar 5th 2015 - doc - Excellent article. Now if the brainless idiots would do it. ... [Read More]
- 11:29:56, Mar 4th 2015 - SV 78 - OK fine we live by natural law. How does that apply to homosexuality? ... [Read More]
- 6:39:18, Mar 4th 2015 - disappointed - DOC.....WHY DO U THINK I WORK AT MAYO? BELIEVE ME WHEN MY CHILD GRADUAT ... [Read More]
- 11:11:29, Mar 3rd 2015 - doc - Apparently Harmony Telephone doesn't have billions in cash to spend on internet ... [Read More]
- 7:56:16, Mar 3rd 2015 - Bear - Why does the Journal even print this garbage? I would like to know the drugs t ... [Read More]
- 4:37:50, Mar 3rd 2015 - next - Now let's talk about the idiots who push there snow into the street. Even a 5th ... [Read More]
- 7:24:02, Mar 2nd 2015 - disappointed - I could work from home. But internet is not secure enough ... [Read More]
- 3:43:36, Mar 2nd 2015 - agreed - The cable and internet here is absolutely ridiculous. Harmony residents pay ... [Read More]
- 2:30:46, Mar 2nd 2015 - Be honest - Wood- That is true, but most people won't even spend that. Hopefully, th ... [Read More]
- 10:14:18, Mar 2nd 2015 - Wood - Be Honest, you can ask the Minnesota Information Policy Analysis Division (IPA ... [Read More]
Do you feel we should give up on observing Punxsutawney Phil to predict the remaining length of winter?
Fri, Feb 5th, 2010
Posted in Sports
Posted in Sports
The Rushford-Peterson Boys and Girls Basketball Programs are sponsoring "Coaches-Players-Fans Against Cancer" events at their respective home games February 9th vs the Plainview-Elgin-Millville boys and February 12th vs the Lewiston-Altura girls. All money raised will go directly to the Mayo Clinic and the American Cancer Society. There will be a $1 increase in admission for both students and adults both nights. Hoop Club coupon booklets will be on sale at ½ price and vintage uniforms and state tournament t-shirts will also be for sale. All proceeds will go to cancer research. The PEM, L-A, and R-P coaching staffs will also take part in the fund-raising events. Additional donations can be made to the R-P Schools. Contact Tom Vix, Matt Helgemoe, or Brad Johnson for details.