Click Here to Download Form
Letterwerks Sign City
"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Online Edition
Monday, September 22nd, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞


Are you concerned with how the NFL disciplines players involved in domestic violence?

View Results
Bluffscape Amish Tours Ody's Country Meats

Q: What bank products are insured?

Mon, Oct 31st, 2011
Posted in Ask the Expert

Aaron Armstrong

A: Any money you have in savings and checking accounts or in certificates of deposit (CDs) is known as a deposit. Your funds are available (such as by check, personal and ATM withdrawals ) and the bank will return your deposits and any earned interest when you request them. You may take money from time deposits (CDs) before they mature, however, you may have to pay an interest penalty for the early withdrawal. The bank is required to carry government insurance on your individual deposits up to $250,000 through the FDIC - Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation. Additional accounts under different ownership titling will be eligible for additional insurance.

 For more information, the F & M Community Bank personal bankers, in Preston and in Chatfield,

can be of assistance.

100 St. Anthony Street N., Preston 507 765 3823

229 Main St. N., Chatfield


No Comments Yet. Be the first to comment!

Your comment submission is also an acknowledgement that this information may be reprinted in other formats such as the newspaper.

Studio A Photography