"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Monday, March 2nd, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 10:14:18, Mar 2nd 2015 - Wood - Be Honest, you can ask the Minnesota Information Policy Analysis Division (IPA ... [Read More]
- 6:41:46, Mar 2nd 2015 - gotoutofthere - If the residents would treat the new people with respect maybe they wo ... [Read More]
- 12:48:54, Mar 1st 2015 - Pursuing truth? - By pursuing truth, are you referring to the IRS scandal or the Hold ... [Read More]
- 12:25:29, Mar 1st 2015 - hum - How about something yo do for the youth! These kids have nothing to do in the s ... [Read More]
- 12:16:31, Mar 1st 2015 - Be honest - This is happening more and more in small towns. Attorney's are telling t ... [Read More]
- 10:52:21, Mar 1st 2015 - doc - Amen! BIG ISSUE ... [Read More]
- 10:13:47, Mar 1st 2015 - hawkeye63 - As usual, Yvonne wants to treat the symptoms rather than address the caus ... [Read More]
- 10:07:03, Mar 1st 2015 - Wood - The City of Peterson's attorney is Dick Nethercut. ... [Read More]
- 9:40:54, Feb 27th 2015 - Wood - The City of Peterson's attorney is Dick Nethercut. ... [Read More]
- 4:55:27, Feb 27th 2015 - oh wow - Really people. Having a fit about Kwik Trip and a beer license? Get a lif ... [Read More]
Do you feel we should give up on observing Punxsutawney Phil to predict the remaining length of winter?
Fri, May 14th, 2010
Posted in Arts & Culture
Posted in Arts & Culture
Take Note! (Southeastern Minnesota's Showtune Choir) will present their spring concert on Sunday, May 23, 2010, at 3:00 p.m. in the Rushford-Peterson High School Auditorium. The program will feature hit songs from many of your favorite musicals including Gypsy, A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum, Chicago, Annie Get Your Gun, Into the Woods, Little Women, Call Me Madam, Parade, and The Sound of Music. The group is under the direction of Judy Myers, associate professor and chair of the Department of Theatre and Dance at Saint Mary's University. Guest artist for this year's concert is Matthew Gorgone, tenor. Matthew is from Rhode Island and is studying musical theatre performance at Saint Mary's University. Members of the community-based choir are from Rushford, Winona, Preston, Wykoff, Minnesota City, Goodview, Chatfield and Rochester. Tickets are $5 and can be purchased at the door. Refreshments will be served following the concert. Contact Danette Grimsrud at firstname.lastname@example.org or 507-259-9795 with questions or for more information. You can also find more information on RASA's new website:www.rushfordrasa.org. Take Note! is sponsored by the Rushford Area Society of the Arts in cooperation with the Southeastern Minnesota Arts Council, Inc., through funding from the Minnesota State Legislature.