"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Saturday, April 19th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 4:25:14, Apr 18th 2014 - SignRancher - I can't wait to check it out ! My daughter, who lives in Rushford, can' ... [Read More]
- 10:55:36, Apr 3rd 2014 - Attendee - I do think the meeting went well in terms of sharing information. But also ... [Read More]
- 11:56:59, Apr 2nd 2014 - svtaxpayer - Start the meeting with the same old rehash about how great college class ... [Read More]
- 11:30:55, Mar 28th 2014 - RoryKramer - I couldn't have said it any better. My family has shopped at Willie's f ... [Read More]
- 8:44:51, Mar 26th 2014 - Gunnar Berg - Would that be Henrik's lessor known younger brother "Al"? ... [Read More]
- 1:21:46, Mar 23rd 2014 - REDHORSE51 - EXCELLENT COMMENTARY ON BULLYING, HOWEVER THE AUTHOR STILL SUPPORTS THE ... [Read More]
- 6:23:24, Mar 17th 2014 - about time - About time they start giving tickets to people who park where it days no ... [Read More]
- 5:51:04, Mar 17th 2014 - what? - I guess it depends who you are in this town. I called and talked to the city ... [Read More]
- 4:03:17, Mar 14th 2014 - - Looking for his mom and found this. Randy you will be greatly missed. I loved all ... [Read More]
- 10:21:04, Mar 14th 2014 - Doc - So many winners. ... [Read More]
Do you think that chain stores in small communities undermine the sales of locally owned retailers?
Fri, May 14th, 2010
Posted in Arts & Culture
Posted in Arts & Culture
Take Note! (Southeastern Minnesota's Showtune Choir) will present their spring concert on Sunday, May 23, 2010, at 3:00 p.m. in the Rushford-Peterson High School Auditorium. The program will feature hit songs from many of your favorite musicals including Gypsy, A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum, Chicago, Annie Get Your Gun, Into the Woods, Little Women, Call Me Madam, Parade, and The Sound of Music. The group is under the direction of Judy Myers, associate professor and chair of the Department of Theatre and Dance at Saint Mary's University. Guest artist for this year's concert is Matthew Gorgone, tenor. Matthew is from Rhode Island and is studying musical theatre performance at Saint Mary's University. Members of the community-based choir are from Rushford, Winona, Preston, Wykoff, Minnesota City, Goodview, Chatfield and Rochester. Tickets are $5 and can be purchased at the door. Refreshments will be served following the concert. Contact Danette Grimsrud at firstname.lastname@example.org or 507-259-9795 with questions or for more information. You can also find more information on RASA's new website:www.rushfordrasa.org. Take Note! is sponsored by the Rushford Area Society of the Arts in cooperation with the Southeastern Minnesota Arts Council, Inc., through funding from the Minnesota State Legislature.