- 2:20:23, Mar 5th 2015 - doc - Excellent article. Now if the brainless idiots would do it. ... [Read More]
- 11:29:56, Mar 4th 2015 - SV 78 - OK fine we live by natural law. How does that apply to homosexuality? ... [Read More]
- 6:39:18, Mar 4th 2015 - disappointed - DOC.....WHY DO U THINK I WORK AT MAYO? BELIEVE ME WHEN MY CHILD GRADUAT ... [Read More]
- 11:11:29, Mar 3rd 2015 - doc - Apparently Harmony Telephone doesn't have billions in cash to spend on internet ... [Read More]
- 7:56:16, Mar 3rd 2015 - Bear - Why does the Journal even print this garbage? I would like to know the drugs t ... [Read More]
- 4:37:50, Mar 3rd 2015 - next - Now let's talk about the idiots who push there snow into the street. Even a 5th ... [Read More]
- 7:24:02, Mar 2nd 2015 - disappointed - I could work from home. But internet is not secure enough ... [Read More]
- 3:43:36, Mar 2nd 2015 - agreed - The cable and internet here is absolutely ridiculous. Harmony residents pay ... [Read More]
- 2:30:46, Mar 2nd 2015 - Be honest - Wood- That is true, but most people won't even spend that. Hopefully, th ... [Read More]
- 10:14:18, Mar 2nd 2015 - Wood - Be Honest, you can ask the Minnesota Information Policy Analysis Division (IPA ... [Read More]
Posted in Mabel Health & Wellness
Kirsten Wyffels, DNP, (pictured) provides family medicine care in the Mabel Clinic along with Kathy Petersburg, ARNP; SueAnn Kinneberg, Clinic Assistant; and Mindy Osmonson, Health Unit Coordinator. The community is invited to meet the Mabel Clinic staff at their one-year anniversary open house on Friday, July 11 from12 noon – 3 p.m.
Winneshiek Medical Center’s Mabel Clinic expanded in July of 2013 to provide daily access to family medicine services. Mabel’s own Kirsten Wyffels, Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP), joined Kathy Petersburg, ARNP, to provide care for people in the Hesper-Mabel area, Spring Grove, and southern Fillmore County. Wyffels said, “I am so grateful for the opportunity to provide health care for my community and I have thoroughly enjoyed my first year at Winneshiek Medical Center-Mabel Clinic. Our team looks forward to lasting relationships with the citizens of Mabel and the surrounding communities, and providing continued access to quality health care.”
The Mabel Clinic provides family medicine services such as well child exams, athletic physicals, well-woman exams, care for chronic illness like diabetes, hypertension or COPD; immunizations, wellness labs, strep tests and offer same day appointments for illness. Additionally, Mabel Clinic provides DOT exams and care for work-related injuries. Medical direction for Winneshiek Medical Center is provided by Mayo Clinic Health System. Wyffels said, “The growth that Mabel Clinic has experienced in the past year has been remarkable. Thank you to the community for embracing the Mabel Clinic; it is an honor.”
Mabel Clinic providers work together with Mayo Clinic Health System specialists in Decorah - and in times of greatest need, with Mayo Clinic Health System specialists in Rochester and La Crosse - to provide patients with the quality care they need to be well. For an appointment at the WMC Mabel Clinic, call 507-493-5115.