- 8:03:53, Nov 24th 2014 - FountainFarmer - Doc, Why do people like you have to turn stories that don't have ... [Read More]
- 7:13:36, Nov 21st 2014 - FountainFarmer - doc, why do people like you think that every story needs a sense ... [Read More]
- 3:50:54, Nov 21st 2014 - Frank Wright - Does the author of this article realize it is not April 1st? ... [Read More]
- 3:03:32, Nov 21st 2014 - Roberto - That IS a stereotype on Libertarians from extreme right-wingers BTW. See ... [Read More]
- 5:10:46, Nov 17th 2014 - doc - I'm surprised conservatives aren't picketing there for their war on women. ... [Read More]
- 5:09:30, Nov 17th 2014 - doc - Is it illegal to push THEIR snow into the street though? ... [Read More]
- 4:16:40, Nov 15th 2014 - Gudrun - Ralph's burial at Arlington National Cemetery is scheduled for February 12, ... [Read More]
- 4:47:53, Nov 7th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - Hey winters coming, why don't you take your concerns to that of the ... [Read More]
- 6:43:44, Nov 6th 2014 - winters coming - Tell Fillmore central in harmony that it is against the law to push t ... [Read More]
- 11:34:53, Nov 3rd 2014 - Tom Kaase - First of all, thank you again to Editor Jason Sethre for allowing people ... [Read More]
Posted in Mabel Health & Wellness
Kirsten Wyffels, DNP, (pictured) provides family medicine care in the Mabel Clinic along with Kathy Petersburg, ARNP; SueAnn Kinneberg, Clinic Assistant; and Mindy Osmonson, Health Unit Coordinator. The community is invited to meet the Mabel Clinic staff at their one-year anniversary open house on Friday, July 11 from12 noon – 3 p.m.
Winneshiek Medical Center’s Mabel Clinic expanded in July of 2013 to provide daily access to family medicine services. Mabel’s own Kirsten Wyffels, Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP), joined Kathy Petersburg, ARNP, to provide care for people in the Hesper-Mabel area, Spring Grove, and southern Fillmore County. Wyffels said, “I am so grateful for the opportunity to provide health care for my community and I have thoroughly enjoyed my first year at Winneshiek Medical Center-Mabel Clinic. Our team looks forward to lasting relationships with the citizens of Mabel and the surrounding communities, and providing continued access to quality health care.”
The Mabel Clinic provides family medicine services such as well child exams, athletic physicals, well-woman exams, care for chronic illness like diabetes, hypertension or COPD; immunizations, wellness labs, strep tests and offer same day appointments for illness. Additionally, Mabel Clinic provides DOT exams and care for work-related injuries. Medical direction for Winneshiek Medical Center is provided by Mayo Clinic Health System. Wyffels said, “The growth that Mabel Clinic has experienced in the past year has been remarkable. Thank you to the community for embracing the Mabel Clinic; it is an honor.”
Mabel Clinic providers work together with Mayo Clinic Health System specialists in Decorah - and in times of greatest need, with Mayo Clinic Health System specialists in Rochester and La Crosse - to provide patients with the quality care they need to be well. For an appointment at the WMC Mabel Clinic, call 507-493-5115.