- 1:45:40, Jan 24th 2015 - penny4yourthoughts - Or MAYBE people should accept the fact that you can't always win ... [Read More]
- 11:30:37, Jan 24th 2015 - neighbor - Fountainfarmer....residents of this street have taken it to the city coun ... [Read More]
- 2:04:25, Jan 23rd 2015 - FountainFarmer - whatever seems like the type of person who will rant and rave on new ... [Read More]
- 1:39:29, Jan 23rd 2015 - Two dogs - or maybe FC should recruit some better athletes or get ones that like to w ... [Read More]
- 12:47:28, Jan 23rd 2015 - Duh - whatever--- you should probably realize that a Chamber of Commerce has NOTHING ... [Read More]
- 6:41:21, Jan 23rd 2015 - fc - FC needs new coaches who know what they are doing ... [Read More]
- 6:37:32, Jan 23rd 2015 - whatever - Get the parking behind the high school under control! ... [Read More]
- 12:08:57, Jan 22nd 2015 - email@example.com - Nice story about by old friend Fred, who taught me the ropes w ... [Read More]
- 12:30:17, Jan 19th 2015 - IFE - Thank you, Jason, for a wonderful tribute to Bruce Fishbaugher. He certainly ... [Read More]
- 10:45:49, Jan 19th 2015 - JCK - Correct me if I am wrong, but I believe the new water service policy stated th ... [Read More]
Posted in Mabel Health & Wellness
Kirsten Wyffels, DNP, (pictured) provides family medicine care in the Mabel Clinic along with Kathy Petersburg, ARNP; SueAnn Kinneberg, Clinic Assistant; and Mindy Osmonson, Health Unit Coordinator. The community is invited to meet the Mabel Clinic staff at their one-year anniversary open house on Friday, July 11 from12 noon – 3 p.m.
Winneshiek Medical Center’s Mabel Clinic expanded in July of 2013 to provide daily access to family medicine services. Mabel’s own Kirsten Wyffels, Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP), joined Kathy Petersburg, ARNP, to provide care for people in the Hesper-Mabel area, Spring Grove, and southern Fillmore County. Wyffels said, “I am so grateful for the opportunity to provide health care for my community and I have thoroughly enjoyed my first year at Winneshiek Medical Center-Mabel Clinic. Our team looks forward to lasting relationships with the citizens of Mabel and the surrounding communities, and providing continued access to quality health care.”
The Mabel Clinic provides family medicine services such as well child exams, athletic physicals, well-woman exams, care for chronic illness like diabetes, hypertension or COPD; immunizations, wellness labs, strep tests and offer same day appointments for illness. Additionally, Mabel Clinic provides DOT exams and care for work-related injuries. Medical direction for Winneshiek Medical Center is provided by Mayo Clinic Health System. Wyffels said, “The growth that Mabel Clinic has experienced in the past year has been remarkable. Thank you to the community for embracing the Mabel Clinic; it is an honor.”
Mabel Clinic providers work together with Mayo Clinic Health System specialists in Decorah - and in times of greatest need, with Mayo Clinic Health System specialists in Rochester and La Crosse - to provide patients with the quality care they need to be well. For an appointment at the WMC Mabel Clinic, call 507-493-5115.