- 9:37:14, Dec 26th 2014 - FountainFarmer - hey Not Happy, are you the same person complaining about the Fillmor ... [Read More]
- 6:48:54, Dec 24th 2014 - not happy - I think I might make a page showing all these cars parked illegal. Would ... [Read More]
- 4:37:42, Dec 22nd 2014 - Let it Go - http://www.r-pschools.com/sites/rushfordpeterson.new.rschooltoday.com/fil ... [Read More]
- 6:23:44, Dec 22nd 2014 - not happy - Redhorse51 that would be GREAT! ... [Read More]
- 6:22:06, Dec 22nd 2014 - not happy - Maybe I should follow them home and block there driveways! So they can't ... [Read More]
- 11:00:16, Dec 21st 2014 - Harmony Rocks - Not Happy- You tell them Cindy!! ... [Read More]
- 10:14:19, Dec 21st 2014 - JEngdahlJ - The ACA grace period law could have adverse implications for the healthc ... [Read More]
- 8:39:57, Dec 21st 2014 - REDHORSE51 - Maybe the school should just be moved to Preston. ... [Read More]
- 2:56:27, Dec 21st 2014 - not happy - There needs to be police in harmony when they have school activities. Its ... [Read More]
- 2:48:34, Dec 21st 2014 - lol - Fillmore central what a bunch of bullies ... [Read More]
Posted in Mabel Health & Wellness
Kirsten Wyffels, DNP, (pictured) provides family medicine care in the Mabel Clinic along with Kathy Petersburg, ARNP; SueAnn Kinneberg, Clinic Assistant; and Mindy Osmonson, Health Unit Coordinator. The community is invited to meet the Mabel Clinic staff at their one-year anniversary open house on Friday, July 11 from12 noon – 3 p.m.
Winneshiek Medical Center’s Mabel Clinic expanded in July of 2013 to provide daily access to family medicine services. Mabel’s own Kirsten Wyffels, Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP), joined Kathy Petersburg, ARNP, to provide care for people in the Hesper-Mabel area, Spring Grove, and southern Fillmore County. Wyffels said, “I am so grateful for the opportunity to provide health care for my community and I have thoroughly enjoyed my first year at Winneshiek Medical Center-Mabel Clinic. Our team looks forward to lasting relationships with the citizens of Mabel and the surrounding communities, and providing continued access to quality health care.”
The Mabel Clinic provides family medicine services such as well child exams, athletic physicals, well-woman exams, care for chronic illness like diabetes, hypertension or COPD; immunizations, wellness labs, strep tests and offer same day appointments for illness. Additionally, Mabel Clinic provides DOT exams and care for work-related injuries. Medical direction for Winneshiek Medical Center is provided by Mayo Clinic Health System. Wyffels said, “The growth that Mabel Clinic has experienced in the past year has been remarkable. Thank you to the community for embracing the Mabel Clinic; it is an honor.”
Mabel Clinic providers work together with Mayo Clinic Health System specialists in Decorah - and in times of greatest need, with Mayo Clinic Health System specialists in Rochester and La Crosse - to provide patients with the quality care they need to be well. For an appointment at the WMC Mabel Clinic, call 507-493-5115.