"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Sunday, July 5th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 5:36:12, Jul 1st 2015 - - And on the News they show the female pitcher hits the girl up at bat. Lol668 ... [Read More]
- 2:59:22, Jun 28th 2015 - livin' the dream - 1. Ordered all federal agencies to undertake a study and make reco ... [Read More]
- 9:36:21, Jun 27th 2015 - SV80 - To Jeez: Anybody who denies global warming or any other scientific propositio ... [Read More]
- 5:41:48, Jun 26th 2015 - Remark1976 - Maybe? Do you realize that when a building referendum for a new scho ... [Read More]
- 2:35:48, Jun 26th 2015 - Jeez - "Let's say that you receive a diagnosis from nine different oncologists (cance ... [Read More]
- 2:33:37, Jun 26th 2015 - Jeez - "Let's say that you receive a diagnosis from nine different oncologists (cance ... [Read More]
- 1:26:30, Jun 26th 2015 - Kim Wentworth - @ grehl- all you libs talk and talk about gun control and taking and ... [Read More]
- 12:37:22, Jun 26th 2015 - Kim Wentworth - @ SV80- 1) the whole idea of a set in stone time table is silly, acc ... [Read More]
- 10:30:23, Jun 26th 2015 - SV80 - Kim Wentworth: Let's take your points one by one. (1) "you set your foreig ... [Read More]
- 9:49:35, Jun 26th 2015 - SV80 - Well said, LOLZ ... [Read More]
Have you ever been injured while shooting off fireworks?
Fri, May 2nd, 2014
Posted in All Legals
Posted in All Legals
AT&T Mobility Services, LLC is proposing to install a telecommunications tower at 20013 230th Street, Wykoff, MN 55990 & Latitude: 43° 41’ 24.6” N, Longitude: 92° 15’ 07.1” W. The height of the tower will be approximately 68.3 meters above ground. The tower is anticipated to have steady red lights, FAA Style E (L-864/L-865/L-810). Specific information regarding the project is available by calling Jon Reis (515) 473-6256 during normal business hours. Any interested party may file comments within thirty days of this notice with Impact7G, Inc. at 6505 Merle Hay Road, Suite B, Johnston, IA 50131 on the impact of the proposed action on any districts, sites, buildings, structures or objects significant in American history, archaeology, engineering or culture that are listed or determined eligible for listing in the National Register of Historic Places under National Historic Preservation Act Section 106. Any interested party may also request further environmental review of the proposed action under the FCC’s National Environmental Policy Act rules, 47 CFR §1.1307, by notifying the FCC of the specific reasons that the action may have a significant impact on the quality of the human environment. This request must only raise environmental concerns and can be filed online using the FCC pleadings system at www.fcc.gov within 30 days of the date that notice of this proposed action is published on the FCC’s website. Refer to Antenna Structure Registration No. A0903695 to file the request and view the specific information about the proposed action. A copy of the request should be provided to Impact7G, Inc. at 6505 Merle Hay Road, Suite B, Johnston, IA 50131.