"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Tuesday, March 3rd, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 11:11:29, Mar 3rd 2015 - doc - Apparently Harmony Telephone doesn't have billions in cash to spend on internet ... [Read More]
- 7:56:16, Mar 3rd 2015 - Bear - Why does the Journal even print this garbage? I would like to know the drugs t ... [Read More]
- 4:37:50, Mar 3rd 2015 - next - Now let's talk about the idiots who push there snow into the street. Even a 5th ... [Read More]
- 7:24:02, Mar 2nd 2015 - disappointed - I could work from home. But internet is not secure enough ... [Read More]
- 3:43:36, Mar 2nd 2015 - agreed - The cable and internet here is absolutely ridiculous. Harmony residents pay ... [Read More]
- 2:30:46, Mar 2nd 2015 - Be honest - Wood- That is true, but most people won't even spend that. Hopefully, th ... [Read More]
- 10:14:18, Mar 2nd 2015 - Wood - Be Honest, you can ask the Minnesota Information Policy Analysis Division (IPA ... [Read More]
- 6:41:46, Mar 2nd 2015 - gotoutofthere - If the residents would treat the new people with respect maybe they wo ... [Read More]
- 12:48:54, Mar 1st 2015 - Pursuing truth? - By pursuing truth, are you referring to the IRS scandal or the Hold ... [Read More]
- 12:25:29, Mar 1st 2015 - hum - How about something yo do for the youth! These kids have nothing to do in the s ... [Read More]
Do you feel we should give up on observing Punxsutawney Phil to predict the remaining length of winter?
Fri, May 2nd, 2014
Posted in All Legals
Posted in All Legals
AT&T Mobility Services, LLC is proposing to install a telecommunications tower at 20013 230th Street, Wykoff, MN 55990 & Latitude: 43° 41’ 24.6” N, Longitude: 92° 15’ 07.1” W. The height of the tower will be approximately 68.3 meters above ground. The tower is anticipated to have steady red lights, FAA Style E (L-864/L-865/L-810). Specific information regarding the project is available by calling Jon Reis (515) 473-6256 during normal business hours. Any interested party may file comments within thirty days of this notice with Impact7G, Inc. at 6505 Merle Hay Road, Suite B, Johnston, IA 50131 on the impact of the proposed action on any districts, sites, buildings, structures or objects significant in American history, archaeology, engineering or culture that are listed or determined eligible for listing in the National Register of Historic Places under National Historic Preservation Act Section 106. Any interested party may also request further environmental review of the proposed action under the FCC’s National Environmental Policy Act rules, 47 CFR §1.1307, by notifying the FCC of the specific reasons that the action may have a significant impact on the quality of the human environment. This request must only raise environmental concerns and can be filed online using the FCC pleadings system at www.fcc.gov within 30 days of the date that notice of this proposed action is published on the FCC’s website. Refer to Antenna Structure Registration No. A0903695 to file the request and view the specific information about the proposed action. A copy of the request should be provided to Impact7G, Inc. at 6505 Merle Hay Road, Suite B, Johnston, IA 50131.