"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Saturday, February 28th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 9:40:54, Feb 27th 2015 - Wood - The City of Peterson's attorney is Dick Nethercut. ... [Read More]
- 4:55:27, Feb 27th 2015 - oh wow - Really people. Having a fit about Kwik Trip and a beer license? Get a lif ... [Read More]
- 3:15:26, Feb 27th 2015 - Who? - Who is the attorney? This sounds familiar of another small town not to far aw ... [Read More]
- 3:09:41, Feb 27th 2015 - What? - "He has been sustained through the huge challenges of the last six years by h ... [Read More]
- 2:59:54, Feb 27th 2015 - BIG ISSUE - One big issue is the terrible internet and cable - There are many people ... [Read More]
- 2:26:10, Feb 27th 2015 - Public Information - Anyone know who the city attorney is for Peterson? ... [Read More]
- 7:18:47, Feb 27th 2015 - WhaT@JoKE - Happy to see i am not the only one that sees the Bully in Fountain farmer ... [Read More]
- 6:51:38, Feb 27th 2015 - OH WOW - Fountain farmer there u go again trying to start a fight. U know there is fr ... [Read More]
- 3:01:47, Feb 26th 2015 - FountainFarmer - doc, I'm a recording secretary for an organization and items like ... [Read More]
- 2:42:22, Feb 25th 2015 - doc - Oh, FountainFarmer, the 3.2 license was just renewed then. That's big news. ... [Read More]
Do you feel we should give up on observing Punxsutawney Phil to predict the remaining length of winter?
Fri, May 2nd, 2014
Posted in All Legals
Posted in All Legals
AT&T Mobility Services, LLC is proposing to install a telecommunications tower at 20013 230th Street, Wykoff, MN 55990 & Latitude: 43° 41’ 24.6” N, Longitude: 92° 15’ 07.1” W. The height of the tower will be approximately 68.3 meters above ground. The tower is anticipated to have steady red lights, FAA Style E (L-864/L-865/L-810). Specific information regarding the project is available by calling Jon Reis (515) 473-6256 during normal business hours. Any interested party may file comments within thirty days of this notice with Impact7G, Inc. at 6505 Merle Hay Road, Suite B, Johnston, IA 50131 on the impact of the proposed action on any districts, sites, buildings, structures or objects significant in American history, archaeology, engineering or culture that are listed or determined eligible for listing in the National Register of Historic Places under National Historic Preservation Act Section 106. Any interested party may also request further environmental review of the proposed action under the FCC’s National Environmental Policy Act rules, 47 CFR §1.1307, by notifying the FCC of the specific reasons that the action may have a significant impact on the quality of the human environment. This request must only raise environmental concerns and can be filed online using the FCC pleadings system at www.fcc.gov within 30 days of the date that notice of this proposed action is published on the FCC’s website. Refer to Antenna Structure Registration No. A0903695 to file the request and view the specific information about the proposed action. A copy of the request should be provided to Impact7G, Inc. at 6505 Merle Hay Road, Suite B, Johnston, IA 50131.