- 9:04:35, Dec 20th 2014 - jfc - Peace on Earth? "Aren't humans amazing? They kill wildlife - birds, deer, al ... [Read More]
- 8:43:29, Dec 20th 2014 - Wow! - Fountainfarmer I am not trying to debate here just simply stating more homewor ... [Read More]
- 7:37:34, Dec 19th 2014 - REDHORSE51 - HE IS A CLASS ACT AND APPARENTLY HIS WIFE IS ALSO. ENJOY RETIREMENT TOG ... [Read More]
- 12:39:46, Dec 19th 2014 - Vegaia - Peace? "Aren't humans amazing? They kill wildlife - birds, deer, all kin ... [Read More]
- 9:29:07, Dec 19th 2014 - firstname.lastname@example.org - Rest in Peace Daryl. Classmate of 73, Judy ... [Read More]
- 11:39:12, Dec 17th 2014 - SgtRock - I guess I hit a sore spot. The comments Jeff made in his article are his ... [Read More]
- 4:06:16, Dec 17th 2014 - @SGT Rock - "You can stop hyperventilating now Jeff, it appears you are auditioning f ... [Read More]
- 12:59:15, Dec 16th 2014 - SgtRock - You can stop hyperventilating now Jeff, it appears you are auditioning for ... [Read More]
- 6:53:39, Dec 15th 2014 - - Enough with the Liberal bashing!!!! ... [Read More]
- 12:43:11, Dec 9th 2014 - FountainFarmer - Wow! Yes, people are entitled to their opinion anytime they feel fre ... [Read More]
Posted in Lanesboro Arts & Culture
‘The Brokken & Davis Comedy Minute’ debuted on the August show, featuring Paul Brokken and LAC executive director John Davis. They’ll be back onstage for another ‘Minute’ in September. Pictured here with back-up singers Sandy Webb and Laura Nelson, and a glimpse of Damon Prestemon and Barb Keith laughing in the background...those guys ARE funny!
Host Damon Prestemon will keep guests coming and going onstage, and Maria Kujawa Klingsheim will be at the keyboard. Come early! Clayton Severson will provide pre-show music beginning at 7:10 p.m.
The “Over the Back Fence” Community Variety Show is a program of Lanesboro Arts Center, onstage at the St. Mane Theatre on second Fridays February through November. Each show is also broadcast on KFIL Radio 103.1FM at 7 p.m. on the Sunday nine days following each live show. Show tickets: $7 adult / $4 student, available at the Lanesboro Arts Center, 507-467-2446 (open Mon-Thurs 10-5, Fri-Sat 10-7 and Sunday 11-4), and—if any tickets are left—at the St. Mane Theatre beginning at 6:30 p.m. on show nights. The St. Mane Theatre is located at 206 Parkway Ave N. in Lanesboro, Minn. This activity is made possible by the voters of Minnesota through a Minnesota State Arts Board Operating Support grant, thanks to a legislative appropriation from the arts and cultural heritage fund.
“Over the Back Fence” sponsors help to make the radio broadcast and affordable ticket prices possible: Associated Bank, Bluff Country Computer Works, Cedar Valley Resort, Coffee Street Fitness Center & Dance Studio, F&M Community Bank, Fillmore County Journal, Green Gables Inn, Great River Shakespeare Festival, Huntington Electric, Lanesboro Arts Center, Lanesboro BP/S&A Petroleum, Lanesboro Christmas Inn Tour, Lanesboro Local, Lanesboro Public Library, Lanesboro Web Management Group, Niagara Cave, Olivia’s Attic, Pedal Pushers Café, Preston Foods, Rhino’s Pizza & Sub Shoppe, Riverside on the Root Restaurant & Outfitters, Sally’s Hair to Dye For, and Thomas M. Manion Attorney at Law.
Lanesboro Arts Center’s mission is to serve as a regional catalyst for artistic excellence and educational development in providing diverse art experiences for people of all ages. For more information: 507-467-2446 / email@example.com / www.lanesboroarts.org.