- 9:45:10, Sep 17th 2014 - firstname.lastname@example.org - Okay they gave you the we want to help the world and full of ... [Read More]
- 11:05:24, Sep 16th 2014 - - Good and informative but wish it stated the TIME of the parade! Coming from out-o ... [Read More]
- 1:05:53, Sep 15th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - Gussie, what's your proof that stuff like this happens at the Fillm ... [Read More]
- 10:45:10, Sep 12th 2014 - Bill Butler - The article contains the usual deniers’ slogans, but as per usual is ... [Read More]
- 9:13:55, Sep 11th 2014 - Great Aunt Linda - Great article on becoming a doctor in MN. Congrats to Morgan. ... [Read More]
- 10:07:39, Sep 10th 2014 - Gussie - Well put. If people only knew what went on at the Fillmore County Sheriff's ... [Read More]
- 10:07:20, Sep 8th 2014 - ostranderite - Mayor Nessler owns 1 of the 3 businesses in Ostrander that has a liquo ... [Read More]
- 7:37:46, Sep 6th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - doc, was that comment really needed? Just because I said that same t ... [Read More]
- 3:39:25, Sep 6th 2014 - doc - Sounds like a young republican. ... [Read More]
- 9:54:10, Sep 6th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - youwho, I couldn't agree with you more. There are people out there ... [Read More]
Posted in Lanesboro Arts & Culture
‘The Brokken & Davis Comedy Minute’ debuted on the August show, featuring Paul Brokken and LAC executive director John Davis. They’ll be back onstage for another ‘Minute’ in September. Pictured here with back-up singers Sandy Webb and Laura Nelson, and a glimpse of Damon Prestemon and Barb Keith laughing in the background...those guys ARE funny!
Host Damon Prestemon will keep guests coming and going onstage, and Maria Kujawa Klingsheim will be at the keyboard. Come early! Clayton Severson will provide pre-show music beginning at 7:10 p.m.
The “Over the Back Fence” Community Variety Show is a program of Lanesboro Arts Center, onstage at the St. Mane Theatre on second Fridays February through November. Each show is also broadcast on KFIL Radio 103.1FM at 7 p.m. on the Sunday nine days following each live show. Show tickets: $7 adult / $4 student, available at the Lanesboro Arts Center, 507-467-2446 (open Mon-Thurs 10-5, Fri-Sat 10-7 and Sunday 11-4), and—if any tickets are left—at the St. Mane Theatre beginning at 6:30 p.m. on show nights. The St. Mane Theatre is located at 206 Parkway Ave N. in Lanesboro, Minn. This activity is made possible by the voters of Minnesota through a Minnesota State Arts Board Operating Support grant, thanks to a legislative appropriation from the arts and cultural heritage fund.
“Over the Back Fence” sponsors help to make the radio broadcast and affordable ticket prices possible: Associated Bank, Bluff Country Computer Works, Cedar Valley Resort, Coffee Street Fitness Center & Dance Studio, F&M Community Bank, Fillmore County Journal, Green Gables Inn, Great River Shakespeare Festival, Huntington Electric, Lanesboro Arts Center, Lanesboro BP/S&A Petroleum, Lanesboro Christmas Inn Tour, Lanesboro Local, Lanesboro Public Library, Lanesboro Web Management Group, Niagara Cave, Olivia’s Attic, Pedal Pushers Café, Preston Foods, Rhino’s Pizza & Sub Shoppe, Riverside on the Root Restaurant & Outfitters, Sally’s Hair to Dye For, and Thomas M. Manion Attorney at Law.
Lanesboro Arts Center’s mission is to serve as a regional catalyst for artistic excellence and educational development in providing diverse art experiences for people of all ages. For more information: 507-467-2446 / email@example.com / www.lanesboroarts.org.