- 2:39:36, Apr 20th 2015 - LOLZ - I do agree that "Just Say No" was about the lamest thing ever spoken by Frank ... [Read More]
- 12:12:47, Apr 20th 2015 - Sheriff Tom Kaase - Very well done! ... [Read More]
- 2:27:12, Apr 17th 2015 - science guy - To Kim Wentworth: Here's an idea Mr. Smart Alec. Take each of the sc ... [Read More]
- 5:57:59, Apr 17th 2015 - lol - And you all heard the mayor of this town didn't file to run again. He said he f ... [Read More]
- 5:47:24, Apr 17th 2015 - sosad - Well said regrets! Agree with you. If you didn't grow up here they treat u as ... [Read More]
- 7:53:38, Apr 15th 2015 - Listen up puppyboy - Whoever came up with that, that's good! If republicans were as d ... [Read More]
- 6:54:31, Apr 15th 2015 - Livin' the dream - Is it time for a group hug yet? ... [Read More]
- 4:05:24, Apr 15th 2015 - couldn't care less - Dogboy, you don't have the maturity of a man yet, so it's dogboy ... [Read More]
- 3:08:47, Apr 15th 2015 - Jeez - @Dogman Weird, you posted once that the president bailed out GM and Ford, ... [Read More]
- 1:10:08, Apr 15th 2015 - Dogman - You call yourself a left winger? Ha,Ha. You do a heck of a good job making ... [Read More]
Posted in Lanesboro Arts & Culture
‘The Brokken & Davis Comedy Minute’ debuted on the August show, featuring Paul Brokken and LAC executive director John Davis. They’ll be back onstage for another ‘Minute’ in September. Pictured here with back-up singers Sandy Webb and Laura Nelson, and a glimpse of Damon Prestemon and Barb Keith laughing in the background...those guys ARE funny!
Host Damon Prestemon will keep guests coming and going onstage, and Maria Kujawa Klingsheim will be at the keyboard. Come early! Clayton Severson will provide pre-show music beginning at 7:10 p.m.
The “Over the Back Fence” Community Variety Show is a program of Lanesboro Arts Center, onstage at the St. Mane Theatre on second Fridays February through November. Each show is also broadcast on KFIL Radio 103.1FM at 7 p.m. on the Sunday nine days following each live show. Show tickets: $7 adult / $4 student, available at the Lanesboro Arts Center, 507-467-2446 (open Mon-Thurs 10-5, Fri-Sat 10-7 and Sunday 11-4), and—if any tickets are left—at the St. Mane Theatre beginning at 6:30 p.m. on show nights. The St. Mane Theatre is located at 206 Parkway Ave N. in Lanesboro, Minn. This activity is made possible by the voters of Minnesota through a Minnesota State Arts Board Operating Support grant, thanks to a legislative appropriation from the arts and cultural heritage fund.
“Over the Back Fence” sponsors help to make the radio broadcast and affordable ticket prices possible: Associated Bank, Bluff Country Computer Works, Cedar Valley Resort, Coffee Street Fitness Center & Dance Studio, F&M Community Bank, Fillmore County Journal, Green Gables Inn, Great River Shakespeare Festival, Huntington Electric, Lanesboro Arts Center, Lanesboro BP/S&A Petroleum, Lanesboro Christmas Inn Tour, Lanesboro Local, Lanesboro Public Library, Lanesboro Web Management Group, Niagara Cave, Olivia’s Attic, Pedal Pushers Café, Preston Foods, Rhino’s Pizza & Sub Shoppe, Riverside on the Root Restaurant & Outfitters, Sally’s Hair to Dye For, and Thomas M. Manion Attorney at Law.
Lanesboro Arts Center’s mission is to serve as a regional catalyst for artistic excellence and educational development in providing diverse art experiences for people of all ages. For more information: 507-467-2446 / email@example.com / www.lanesboroarts.org.