- 10:19:22, Oct 29th 2014 - Proud of Jessie Street Java - What a great event, and hats off to Jessie Street Java ... [Read More]
- 5:07:18, Oct 29th 2014 - Wykoff Voter - Huh....Kaase's son was a jailer then a part time deputy. If Tom wins i ... [Read More]
- 4:45:54, Oct 29th 2014 - Huh!!! - Bashing Mr. Miner over a failed gas station / grocery business in the little ... [Read More]
- 4:08:48, Oct 29th 2014 - Wykoff Voter - Miner is a decent guy, but he doesn't have what it takes to be Sheriff ... [Read More]
- 11:50:32, Oct 29th 2014 - lets get this straight... - well concerned voter with your logic of thinking I would ... [Read More]
- 12:23:06, Oct 28th 2014 - Concerned Voter - Iknowsemn, you forgot to mention Tom Kasse's time on the Kingsland ... [Read More]
- 6:57:44, Oct 28th 2014 - whatever - So doc.....name them! ... [Read More]
- 9:14:13, Oct 27th 2014 - At remember - Don't worry, I highly doubt people are going to be taking advice from M ... [Read More]
- 1:20:47, Oct 27th 2014 - doc - Now and then I need a good chuckle. 97% of scientists disagree with you and you ... [Read More]
- 2:11:06, Oct 26th 2014 - Becky Hoff - I would just like to clarify that the Harmony Community Garden project ... [Read More]
Posted in Lanesboro Arts & Culture
‘The Brokken & Davis Comedy Minute’ debuted on the August show, featuring Paul Brokken and LAC executive director John Davis. They’ll be back onstage for another ‘Minute’ in September. Pictured here with back-up singers Sandy Webb and Laura Nelson, and a glimpse of Damon Prestemon and Barb Keith laughing in the background...those guys ARE funny!
Host Damon Prestemon will keep guests coming and going onstage, and Maria Kujawa Klingsheim will be at the keyboard. Come early! Clayton Severson will provide pre-show music beginning at 7:10 p.m.
The “Over the Back Fence” Community Variety Show is a program of Lanesboro Arts Center, onstage at the St. Mane Theatre on second Fridays February through November. Each show is also broadcast on KFIL Radio 103.1FM at 7 p.m. on the Sunday nine days following each live show. Show tickets: $7 adult / $4 student, available at the Lanesboro Arts Center, 507-467-2446 (open Mon-Thurs 10-5, Fri-Sat 10-7 and Sunday 11-4), and—if any tickets are left—at the St. Mane Theatre beginning at 6:30 p.m. on show nights. The St. Mane Theatre is located at 206 Parkway Ave N. in Lanesboro, Minn. This activity is made possible by the voters of Minnesota through a Minnesota State Arts Board Operating Support grant, thanks to a legislative appropriation from the arts and cultural heritage fund.
“Over the Back Fence” sponsors help to make the radio broadcast and affordable ticket prices possible: Associated Bank, Bluff Country Computer Works, Cedar Valley Resort, Coffee Street Fitness Center & Dance Studio, F&M Community Bank, Fillmore County Journal, Green Gables Inn, Great River Shakespeare Festival, Huntington Electric, Lanesboro Arts Center, Lanesboro BP/S&A Petroleum, Lanesboro Christmas Inn Tour, Lanesboro Local, Lanesboro Public Library, Lanesboro Web Management Group, Niagara Cave, Olivia’s Attic, Pedal Pushers Café, Preston Foods, Rhino’s Pizza & Sub Shoppe, Riverside on the Root Restaurant & Outfitters, Sally’s Hair to Dye For, and Thomas M. Manion Attorney at Law.
Lanesboro Arts Center’s mission is to serve as a regional catalyst for artistic excellence and educational development in providing diverse art experiences for people of all ages. For more information: 507-467-2446 / firstname.lastname@example.org / www.lanesboroarts.org.