- 12:59:03, Aug 26th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - A couple of things if I may. The first paragraph states that if ... [Read More]
- 10:35:10, Aug 26th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - @future- not sure what polls you refer to, some polls actually show ... [Read More]
- 9:22:11, Aug 25th 2016 - future - "Both, party officials and "former" establishment members, republicans, were ... [Read More]
- 1:30:00, Aug 25th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - a couple of things:1) your first paragraph I agree with...the whole ... [Read More]
- 1:16:22, Aug 22nd 2016 - Susan@batterysolutions.com - Although alkaline batteries are allowed in the trash in ... [Read More]
- 6:31:22, Aug 21st 2016 - Boo hoo hoo! - People who can't string two words together that make sense should at l ... [Read More]
- 8:53:13, Aug 20th 2016 - Aaron Swartzentruber - Why does God need to be brought in to understand this conce ... [Read More]
- 12:40:36, Aug 16th 2016 - VikeFan1 - @WTH There's no need for me to mention facts that have already been cle ... [Read More]
- 4:24:11, Aug 15th 2016 - future - I'm more pointing out the logical connection an always intervening, all know ... [Read More]
- 10:05:38, Aug 14th 2016 - WTH - @ vikefan name one fact you brought to this table. As usual you are a day late ... [Read More]
Posted in Lanesboro Arts & Culture
‘The Brokken & Davis Comedy Minute’ debuted on the August show, featuring Paul Brokken and LAC executive director John Davis. They’ll be back onstage for another ‘Minute’ in September. Pictured here with back-up singers Sandy Webb and Laura Nelson, and a glimpse of Damon Prestemon and Barb Keith laughing in the background...those guys ARE funny!
Host Damon Prestemon will keep guests coming and going onstage, and Maria Kujawa Klingsheim will be at the keyboard. Come early! Clayton Severson will provide pre-show music beginning at 7:10 p.m.
The “Over the Back Fence” Community Variety Show is a program of Lanesboro Arts Center, onstage at the St. Mane Theatre on second Fridays February through November. Each show is also broadcast on KFIL Radio 103.1FM at 7 p.m. on the Sunday nine days following each live show. Show tickets: $7 adult / $4 student, available at the Lanesboro Arts Center, 507-467-2446 (open Mon-Thurs 10-5, Fri-Sat 10-7 and Sunday 11-4), and—if any tickets are left—at the St. Mane Theatre beginning at 6:30 p.m. on show nights. The St. Mane Theatre is located at 206 Parkway Ave N. in Lanesboro, Minn. This activity is made possible by the voters of Minnesota through a Minnesota State Arts Board Operating Support grant, thanks to a legislative appropriation from the arts and cultural heritage fund.
“Over the Back Fence” sponsors help to make the radio broadcast and affordable ticket prices possible: Associated Bank, Bluff Country Computer Works, Cedar Valley Resort, Coffee Street Fitness Center & Dance Studio, F&M Community Bank, Fillmore County Journal, Green Gables Inn, Great River Shakespeare Festival, Huntington Electric, Lanesboro Arts Center, Lanesboro BP/S&A Petroleum, Lanesboro Christmas Inn Tour, Lanesboro Local, Lanesboro Public Library, Lanesboro Web Management Group, Niagara Cave, Olivia’s Attic, Pedal Pushers Café, Preston Foods, Rhino’s Pizza & Sub Shoppe, Riverside on the Root Restaurant & Outfitters, Sally’s Hair to Dye For, and Thomas M. Manion Attorney at Law.
Lanesboro Arts Center’s mission is to serve as a regional catalyst for artistic excellence and educational development in providing diverse art experiences for people of all ages. For more information: 507-467-2446 / firstname.lastname@example.org / www.lanesboroarts.org.