"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Thursday, October 2nd, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 9:00:36, Oct 2nd 2014 - Davin - Sorry for the repost. I must have hit the button to many times!!! Sorry ... [Read More]
- 8:10:59, Oct 2nd 2014 - Davin Thompson - I am by no means an expert in the educational system or the offerings ... [Read More]
- 8:00:04, Oct 2nd 2014 - Davin Thompson - I am by no means an expert in the educational system or the offerings ... [Read More]
- 7:53:37, Oct 2nd 2014 - Davin Thompson - I am by no means an expert in the educational system or the offerings ... [Read More]
- 10:04:17, Oct 1st 2014 - linda hovland - As Andy Prinsen knows, I research and I go to meetings to get all the ... [Read More]
- 7:44:37, Oct 1st 2014 - no name again - Thanks also for the quick response. I am glad to hear that R-P is ... [Read More]
- 6:50:00, Oct 1st 2014 - no name again - Thanks also for the quick response. I am glad to hear that R-P is ... [Read More]
- 12:03:09, Oct 1st 2014 - davin thompson - If you walked into the R-P School High School right now, your child ... [Read More]
- 12:05:33, Oct 1st 2014 - open enrolled out for lack of curriculm choices - Thank you for the quick response; i ... [Read More]
- 9:12:52, Sep 30th 2014 - Justthefacts - "open enrolled out" 1) WIth your username "open enrolled out" you ... [Read More]
Fri, Aug 30th, 2013
Posted in Wykoff Obituaries
Posted in Wykoff Obituaries
Elizabeth Ann Schultz, age 87, of Spring Valley, Minn., formerly of Wykoff, Minn. died peacefully in her sleep, Monday morning, August 26, 2013, at Olmsted Community Hospital in Rochester, Minn.
Elizabeth was born April 5, 1926, in Racine Township, Mower Co., Minn., the daughter of Alvin and Hilda (Ellinghuysen) Schroeder. She graduated from Stewartville High School and worked at the Mayo Clinic for two years. She married Donald Schultz April 20, 1947, at the Pleasant Valley Lutheran Church in rural Racine, Minn. The couple lived in the Wykoff area most of their lives where she worked for the Wykoff Public School for 25 years retiring as head cook. The couple moved to the Evergreen Estates in Spring Valley in 2011.
She was a member of Immanuel Lutheran Church in Wykoff and their WELCA, the Wykoff Progress Club and the Wykoff American Legion Auxiliary. She especially loved spending time with her children and grandchildren. She enjoyed cooking big meals for her family and friends and getting her house all decorated for Christmas. The couple enjoyed spending 17 winters at Apache Junction, Ariz.
She is survived by her husband of 66 years, Donald; two sons, Steven ( Mary Ann) Schultz of Spring Valley and Craig (Cynthia) Schultz of Wykoff; seven grandchildren; eight great-grandchildren; and one sister, Phyllis Mullens of Wilsonville, Ore. She was preceded in death by one sister, Marion (Cliff) Winegar of California; and one brother, Norbert (Eileen) Schroeder of Stewartville, Minn.
There was a memorial service Friday, August 30, 2013, at Immanuel Lutheran Church with Rev. Rebekah Timm officiating. Burial of her ashes was in the church cemetery.