"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Thursday, December 18th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 4:06:16, Dec 17th 2014 - @SGT Rock - "You can stop hyperventilating now Jeff, it appears you are auditioning f ... [Read More]
- 12:59:15, Dec 16th 2014 - SgtRock - You can stop hyperventilating now Jeff, it appears you are auditioning for ... [Read More]
- 6:53:39, Dec 15th 2014 - - Enough with the Liberal bashing!!!! ... [Read More]
- 12:43:11, Dec 9th 2014 - FountainFarmer - Wow! Yes, people are entitled to their opinion anytime they feel fre ... [Read More]
- 5:54:41, Dec 8th 2014 - WoW! - Fountainfarmer no serious Axe to grind and definitely not faceless gossip. Peop ... [Read More]
- 5:17:00, Dec 8th 2014 - Pastor Mark - Sounds like a great trip. Good for you Paul! Hope to see some of your pi ... [Read More]
- 1:58:52, Dec 8th 2014 - FountainFarmer - WoW! You're just commenting on an article that was posted back in Ju ... [Read More]
- 10:19:54, Dec 6th 2014 - WoW! - Sadly The Only Ones That Are Misinformed About Kaase are The Citizens of Fillm ... [Read More]
- 2:56:47, Dec 5th 2014 - annonymous - You should probably do some homework when printing articles like this. W ... [Read More]
- 7:21:03, Nov 30th 2014 - jimmyd - Preston Lions are doing a great job With that Purple Passion to Strengthen ... [Read More]
Fri, Aug 30th, 2013
Posted in Wykoff Obituaries
Posted in Wykoff Obituaries
Elizabeth Ann Schultz, age 87, of Spring Valley, Minn., formerly of Wykoff, Minn. died peacefully in her sleep, Monday morning, August 26, 2013, at Olmsted Community Hospital in Rochester, Minn.
Elizabeth was born April 5, 1926, in Racine Township, Mower Co., Minn., the daughter of Alvin and Hilda (Ellinghuysen) Schroeder. She graduated from Stewartville High School and worked at the Mayo Clinic for two years. She married Donald Schultz April 20, 1947, at the Pleasant Valley Lutheran Church in rural Racine, Minn. The couple lived in the Wykoff area most of their lives where she worked for the Wykoff Public School for 25 years retiring as head cook. The couple moved to the Evergreen Estates in Spring Valley in 2011.
She was a member of Immanuel Lutheran Church in Wykoff and their WELCA, the Wykoff Progress Club and the Wykoff American Legion Auxiliary. She especially loved spending time with her children and grandchildren. She enjoyed cooking big meals for her family and friends and getting her house all decorated for Christmas. The couple enjoyed spending 17 winters at Apache Junction, Ariz.
She is survived by her husband of 66 years, Donald; two sons, Steven ( Mary Ann) Schultz of Spring Valley and Craig (Cynthia) Schultz of Wykoff; seven grandchildren; eight great-grandchildren; and one sister, Phyllis Mullens of Wilsonville, Ore. She was preceded in death by one sister, Marion (Cliff) Winegar of California; and one brother, Norbert (Eileen) Schroeder of Stewartville, Minn.
There was a memorial service Friday, August 30, 2013, at Immanuel Lutheran Church with Rev. Rebekah Timm officiating. Burial of her ashes was in the church cemetery.