"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Friday, May 6th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 7:43:19, May 5th 2016 - Paul Little - A recent study shows that people who choose to be anonymous are either a ... [Read More]
- 1:56:56, May 5th 2016 - Combat Veteran - Paul: I'm fairly certain I could have a heated debate with your Veter ... [Read More]
- 3:57:39, May 4th 2016 - Paul - Liberal rants are just as worthless as your rightwing rants. Thank you for your ... [Read More]
- 12:33:17, May 3rd 2016 - :) - :) ... [Read More]
- 9:15:44, May 3rd 2016 - Hawkeye63 - Put that into in your pipe and smoke it, Paul!! ... [Read More]
- 10:57:13, May 2nd 2016 - Happy! - The softball girls are soooo relieved! ... [Read More]
- 12:47:26, Apr 30th 2016 - LOLZ - Boy, I'm glad I don't live in SEMEN. ... [Read More]
- 6:37:45, Apr 29th 2016 - SEMN - Really you don't own that sign in! Grow up! I can't stop laughing! Last time I ... [Read More]
- 3:52:31, Apr 29th 2016 - Combat Veteran - @Paul- Where is your "you're a racist, warmongering, hateful, bigot" ... [Read More]
- 8:54:50, Apr 28th 2016 - LOLZ - Some dough head is using my name. I couldn't care less about the school, my ki ... [Read More]
Fri, Aug 30th, 2013
Posted in All Legals
Posted in All Legals
YOU ARE NOTIFIED that default has occurred in the conditions of the following described Mortgage:
INFORMATION REGARDING MORTGAGE TO BE FORECLOSED
1. Date of Mortgage: October 21, 2008
2. Mortgagors: Kevin S. Lange, a single person
3. Mortgagees: Marine Credit Union - Peterson
4. Recording Information:
Recorded on April 10, 2009, as Document Number 371116, in the Office of the Fillmore County Recorder, Minnesota.
Registrar of Titles of Fillmore County, Minnesota
5. Assignments of Mortgage, if any:
Assigned to N/A by written assignment recorded on N/A, as Document Number N/A, in the recording office stated in paragraph.
INFORMATION REGARDING MORTGAGED PREMISES
6. Tax parcel identification number of the mortgaged premises: 17.0543.000
7. Legal description of the mortgaged premises:
Lot 6 and 7 Columbian Addition to the City of Preston, Fillmore County, Minnesota
Check here if all or part of the described real property is Registered (Torrens) 0
8. The physical street address, city, and zip code of the mortgaged premises:
300 Cottage Grove Avenue SE, Preston, MN 55965
9. The person holding the Mortgage: [check one]
0 is a transaction agent, as defined by Minn. Stat. 58.02, subd. 30.
The name(s) of the transaction agent, residential mortgage servicer, and the lender or broker, as defined in Minn. Stat. 58.02, is/are .
The transaction agent’s mortgage identification number, if stated on the Mortgage, is .
1 is not a transaction agent, as defined by Minn. Stat. 58.02, subd. 30.
The name(s) of the residential mortgage servicer and the lender or broker, as defined in Minn. Stat. 58.02, is/are .
10. If stated on the Mortgage, the name of the mortgage originator, as defined in Minn. Stat. 58.02, is N/A.
INFORMATION REGARDING FORECLOSURE
11. The requisites of Minn. Stat. 580.02 have been satisfied.
12. The original principal amount secured by the Mortgage was $72,000.00.
13. At the date of this notice the amount due on the Mortgage, including taxes, if any, paid by the holder of the Mortgage, is: $83,892.70.
14. Pursuant to the power of sale in the Mortgage, the Mortgage will be foreclosed, and the mortgaged premises will be sold by the Sheriff of Fillmore County, Minnesota, at public auction on November 14, 2013, 10: 00 a.m., at Fillmore County Courthouse, Main Lobby, 101 Fillmore Street, Preston, Minnesota 55965.
15. The time allowed by law for redemption by Mortgagor or Mortgagor’s personal representatives or assigns is six (6) months after the date of sale.
16. Minn. Stat. 580.04(b) provides, “If the real estate is an owner-occupied, single-family dwelling, the notice must also specify the date on or before which the mortgagor must vacate the property if the mortgage is not reinstated under section 580.30 or the property redeemed under section 580.23.”
THE TIME ALLOWED BY LAW FOR REDEMPTION BY THE MORTGAGOR, THE MORTGAGOR’S PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVES OR ASSIGNS, MAY BE REDUCED TO FIVE WEEKS IF A JUDICIAL ORDER IS ENTERED UNDER MINNESOTA STATUTES, SECTION 582.032, DETERMINING, AMONG OTHER THINGS, THAT THE MORTGAGED PREMISES ARE IMPROVED WITH A RESIDENTIAL DWELLING OF LESS THAN FIVE UNITS, ARE NOT PROPERTY USED IN AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTION, AND ARE ABANDONED.
Name and address of Attorney for Mortgagee or Mortgage Assignee:
Daniel E. Dunn
La Crosse, WI 54602-1104