"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Wednesday, August 31st, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 12:59:03, Aug 26th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - A couple of things if I may. The first paragraph states that if ... [Read More]
- 10:35:10, Aug 26th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - @future- not sure what polls you refer to, some polls actually show ... [Read More]
- 9:22:11, Aug 25th 2016 - future - "Both, party officials and "former" establishment members, republicans, were ... [Read More]
- 1:30:00, Aug 25th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - a couple of things:1) your first paragraph I agree with...the whole ... [Read More]
- 1:16:22, Aug 22nd 2016 - Susan@batterysolutions.com - Although alkaline batteries are allowed in the trash in ... [Read More]
- 6:31:22, Aug 21st 2016 - Boo hoo hoo! - People who can't string two words together that make sense should at l ... [Read More]
- 8:53:13, Aug 20th 2016 - Aaron Swartzentruber - Why does God need to be brought in to understand this conce ... [Read More]
- 12:40:36, Aug 16th 2016 - VikeFan1 - @WTH There's no need for me to mention facts that have already been cle ... [Read More]
- 4:24:11, Aug 15th 2016 - future - I'm more pointing out the logical connection an always intervening, all know ... [Read More]
- 10:05:38, Aug 14th 2016 - WTH - @ vikefan name one fact you brought to this table. As usual you are a day late ... [Read More]
Fri, Aug 30th, 2013
Posted in All Legals
Posted in All Legals
YOU ARE NOTIFIED that default has occurred in the conditions of the following described Mortgage:
INFORMATION REGARDING MORTGAGE TO BE FORECLOSED
1. Date of Mortgage: October 21, 2008
2. Mortgagors: Kevin S. Lange, a single person
3. Mortgagees: Marine Credit Union - Peterson
4. Recording Information:
Recorded on April 10, 2009, as Document Number 371116, in the Office of the Fillmore County Recorder, Minnesota.
Registrar of Titles of Fillmore County, Minnesota
5. Assignments of Mortgage, if any:
Assigned to N/A by written assignment recorded on N/A, as Document Number N/A, in the recording office stated in paragraph.
INFORMATION REGARDING MORTGAGED PREMISES
6. Tax parcel identification number of the mortgaged premises: 17.0543.000
7. Legal description of the mortgaged premises:
Lot 6 and 7 Columbian Addition to the City of Preston, Fillmore County, Minnesota
Check here if all or part of the described real property is Registered (Torrens) 0
8. The physical street address, city, and zip code of the mortgaged premises:
300 Cottage Grove Avenue SE, Preston, MN 55965
9. The person holding the Mortgage: [check one]
0 is a transaction agent, as defined by Minn. Stat. 58.02, subd. 30.
The name(s) of the transaction agent, residential mortgage servicer, and the lender or broker, as defined in Minn. Stat. 58.02, is/are .
The transaction agent’s mortgage identification number, if stated on the Mortgage, is .
1 is not a transaction agent, as defined by Minn. Stat. 58.02, subd. 30.
The name(s) of the residential mortgage servicer and the lender or broker, as defined in Minn. Stat. 58.02, is/are .
10. If stated on the Mortgage, the name of the mortgage originator, as defined in Minn. Stat. 58.02, is N/A.
INFORMATION REGARDING FORECLOSURE
11. The requisites of Minn. Stat. 580.02 have been satisfied.
12. The original principal amount secured by the Mortgage was $72,000.00.
13. At the date of this notice the amount due on the Mortgage, including taxes, if any, paid by the holder of the Mortgage, is: $83,892.70.
14. Pursuant to the power of sale in the Mortgage, the Mortgage will be foreclosed, and the mortgaged premises will be sold by the Sheriff of Fillmore County, Minnesota, at public auction on November 14, 2013, 10: 00 a.m., at Fillmore County Courthouse, Main Lobby, 101 Fillmore Street, Preston, Minnesota 55965.
15. The time allowed by law for redemption by Mortgagor or Mortgagor’s personal representatives or assigns is six (6) months after the date of sale.
16. Minn. Stat. 580.04(b) provides, “If the real estate is an owner-occupied, single-family dwelling, the notice must also specify the date on or before which the mortgagor must vacate the property if the mortgage is not reinstated under section 580.30 or the property redeemed under section 580.23.”
THE TIME ALLOWED BY LAW FOR REDEMPTION BY THE MORTGAGOR, THE MORTGAGOR’S PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVES OR ASSIGNS, MAY BE REDUCED TO FIVE WEEKS IF A JUDICIAL ORDER IS ENTERED UNDER MINNESOTA STATUTES, SECTION 582.032, DETERMINING, AMONG OTHER THINGS, THAT THE MORTGAGED PREMISES ARE IMPROVED WITH A RESIDENTIAL DWELLING OF LESS THAN FIVE UNITS, ARE NOT PROPERTY USED IN AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTION, AND ARE ABANDONED.
Name and address of Attorney for Mortgagee or Mortgage Assignee:
Daniel E. Dunn
La Crosse, WI 54602-1104