"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Saturday, October 25th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 8:55:22, Oct 24th 2014 - yup - I just got a bill for the 1st ave road construction $4,539.61 Omg really. I hav ... [Read More]
- 3:58:48, Oct 24th 2014 - Remember - Please remember this Wykoff voters. You may also be interested in knowing ... [Read More]
- 1:07:20, Oct 24th 2014 - Goodness1 - What do people in harmony need a community garden for? Everyone has spa ... [Read More]
- 12:52:15, Oct 24th 2014 - Michele Ekern - My only comment is that THERE WAS FLOOD WATER IN RUSHFORD SCHOOL!!! ... [Read More]
- 10:50:58, Oct 24th 2014 - SMDH - Another rambling, crazy rant from Stan. Stick to shouting conspiracies from ... [Read More]
- 7:16:15, Oct 24th 2014 - 1st ave resident - People really need to respect the law and stop blocking our drivew ... [Read More]
- 7:10:43, Oct 24th 2014 - whatever - Good luck with the gardens! The food will be stole! Maybe then they will s ... [Read More]
- 10:15:40, Oct 22nd 2014 - wow - Wow! How are we here voting on this again?! Rusfords motto after the flood was ... [Read More]
- 10:08:54, Oct 22nd 2014 - Also an RP Fan - Peterson too. Let's all combine as one city. We could learn a gr ... [Read More]
- 9:18:55, Oct 22nd 2014 - R-P fan - This referendum thing has divided the community. Let's change the subject. ... [Read More]
Fri, Aug 30th, 2013
Posted in All Legals
Posted in All Legals
Notice is hereby given that application has been made to the Comptroller of the Currency, Central District Office, One Financial Place, Suite 2700, 440 South LaSalle St., Chicago, IL 60605, for consent to purchase certain assets and assume certain liabilities of the Lanesboro, Minnesota branch, the Rushford, Minnesota branch, and the Red Wing, Minnesota branch of Associated Bank, National Association, Green Bay, Wisconsin, by Merchants Bank, National Association, Winona, Minnesota. Following consummation of the proposed transaction, the Lanesboro, Minnesota and the Rushford, Minnesota offices will be operated as branches of Merchants Bank, National Association. Merchants Bank, National Association will continue to operate all of its existing branch offices. Associated Bank, National Association will retain and continue to operate its existing Red Wing, Minnesota locations.
This notice is published pursuant to 12 USC 1828(c) and 12 CFR 5. Anyone may submit written comments on this application by October 2, 2013 to: Director of District Licensing, Central District Office, One Financial Place, Suite 2700, 440 South LaSalle St., Chicago, IL 60605.
The public file is available for inspection in the district office during regular business hours. Written requests for a copy of the public file on the application should be sent to the Director of District Licensing.
September 2, 2013
MERCHANTS BANK, NATIONAL ASSOCIATION
ASSOCIATED BANK, NATIONAL ASSOCIATION
Green Bay, Wisconsin