"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Sunday, April 20th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 4:25:14, Apr 18th 2014 - SignRancher - I can't wait to check it out ! My daughter, who lives in Rushford, can' ... [Read More]
- 10:55:36, Apr 3rd 2014 - Attendee - I do think the meeting went well in terms of sharing information. But also ... [Read More]
- 11:56:59, Apr 2nd 2014 - svtaxpayer - Start the meeting with the same old rehash about how great college class ... [Read More]
- 11:30:55, Mar 28th 2014 - RoryKramer - I couldn't have said it any better. My family has shopped at Willie's f ... [Read More]
- 8:44:51, Mar 26th 2014 - Gunnar Berg - Would that be Henrik's lessor known younger brother "Al"? ... [Read More]
- 1:21:46, Mar 23rd 2014 - REDHORSE51 - EXCELLENT COMMENTARY ON BULLYING, HOWEVER THE AUTHOR STILL SUPPORTS THE ... [Read More]
- 6:23:24, Mar 17th 2014 - about time - About time they start giving tickets to people who park where it days no ... [Read More]
- 5:51:04, Mar 17th 2014 - what? - I guess it depends who you are in this town. I called and talked to the city ... [Read More]
- 4:03:17, Mar 14th 2014 - - Looking for his mom and found this. Randy you will be greatly missed. I loved all ... [Read More]
- 10:21:04, Mar 14th 2014 - Doc - So many winners. ... [Read More]
Fri, Aug 30th, 2013
Posted in All Legals
Posted in All Legals
Notice is hereby given that application has been made to the Comptroller of the Currency, Central District Office, One Financial Place, Suite 2700, 440 South LaSalle St., Chicago, IL 60605, for consent to purchase certain assets and assume certain liabilities of the Lanesboro, Minnesota branch, the Rushford, Minnesota branch, and the Red Wing, Minnesota branch of Associated Bank, National Association, Green Bay, Wisconsin, by Merchants Bank, National Association, Winona, Minnesota. Following consummation of the proposed transaction, the Lanesboro, Minnesota and the Rushford, Minnesota offices will be operated as branches of Merchants Bank, National Association. Merchants Bank, National Association will continue to operate all of its existing branch offices. Associated Bank, National Association will retain and continue to operate its existing Red Wing, Minnesota locations.
This notice is published pursuant to 12 USC 1828(c) and 12 CFR 5. Anyone may submit written comments on this application by October 2, 2013 to: Director of District Licensing, Central District Office, One Financial Place, Suite 2700, 440 South LaSalle St., Chicago, IL 60605.
The public file is available for inspection in the district office during regular business hours. Written requests for a copy of the public file on the application should be sent to the Director of District Licensing.
September 2, 2013
MERCHANTS BANK, NATIONAL ASSOCIATION
ASSOCIATED BANK, NATIONAL ASSOCIATION
Green Bay, Wisconsin