"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Thursday, October 30th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 10:19:22, Oct 29th 2014 - Proud of Jessie Street Java - What a great event, and hats off to Jessie Street Java ... [Read More]
- 5:07:18, Oct 29th 2014 - Wykoff Voter - Huh....Kaase's son was a jailer then a part time deputy. If Tom wins i ... [Read More]
- 4:45:54, Oct 29th 2014 - Huh!!! - Bashing Mr. Miner over a failed gas station / grocery business in the little ... [Read More]
- 4:08:48, Oct 29th 2014 - Wykoff Voter - Miner is a decent guy, but he doesn't have what it takes to be Sheriff ... [Read More]
- 11:50:32, Oct 29th 2014 - lets get this straight... - well concerned voter with your logic of thinking I would ... [Read More]
- 12:23:06, Oct 28th 2014 - Concerned Voter - Iknowsemn, you forgot to mention Tom Kasse's time on the Kingsland ... [Read More]
- 6:57:44, Oct 28th 2014 - whatever - So doc.....name them! ... [Read More]
- 9:14:13, Oct 27th 2014 - At remember - Don't worry, I highly doubt people are going to be taking advice from M ... [Read More]
- 1:20:47, Oct 27th 2014 - doc - Now and then I need a good chuckle. 97% of scientists disagree with you and you ... [Read More]
- 2:11:06, Oct 26th 2014 - Becky Hoff - I would just like to clarify that the Harmony Community Garden project ... [Read More]
Fri, Aug 30th, 2013
Posted in All Legals
Posted in All Legals
Notice is hereby given that application has been made to the Comptroller of the Currency, Central District Office, One Financial Place, Suite 2700, 440 South LaSalle St., Chicago, IL 60605, for consent to purchase certain assets and assume certain liabilities of the Lanesboro, Minnesota branch, the Rushford, Minnesota branch, and the Red Wing, Minnesota branch of Associated Bank, National Association, Green Bay, Wisconsin, by Merchants Bank, National Association, Winona, Minnesota. Following consummation of the proposed transaction, the Lanesboro, Minnesota and the Rushford, Minnesota offices will be operated as branches of Merchants Bank, National Association. Merchants Bank, National Association will continue to operate all of its existing branch offices. Associated Bank, National Association will retain and continue to operate its existing Red Wing, Minnesota locations.
This notice is published pursuant to 12 USC 1828(c) and 12 CFR 5. Anyone may submit written comments on this application by October 2, 2013 to: Director of District Licensing, Central District Office, One Financial Place, Suite 2700, 440 South LaSalle St., Chicago, IL 60605.
The public file is available for inspection in the district office during regular business hours. Written requests for a copy of the public file on the application should be sent to the Director of District Licensing.
September 2, 2013
MERCHANTS BANK, NATIONAL ASSOCIATION
ASSOCIATED BANK, NATIONAL ASSOCIATION
Green Bay, Wisconsin