"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Monday, July 25th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 12:40:21, Jul 25th 2016 - former left winger - And now we find out the DNC did everything in their power to ge ... [Read More]
- 10:55:11, Jul 24th 2016 - oof dah - Here we go again in Peterson, don't they know any better! It looks like s ... [Read More]
- 9:14:30, Jul 23rd 2016 - left luvr - @sv85 This discussion was never about my bias, it was about yours, which ... [Read More]
- 1:23:08, Jul 23rd 2016 - Stan Gudmundson - Hillary nearly committed or actually did commit treason. I've had ... [Read More]
- 9:45:34, Jul 22nd 2016 - left luvr - You seem to be missing the point of this discussion, you are not as unbia ... [Read More]
- 12:18:31, Jul 22nd 2016 - SV85 - @left luvr I am amazed at your seeming inability (or refusal) to distinguis ... [Read More]
- 9:40:07, Jul 21st 2016 - left luvr - @sv85 Susan Coleman, Danny Cassoloro, John Wilson, Gandy Baugh, Calvin Wa ... [Read More]
- 7:38:38, Jul 21st 2016 - Herb - Jason, I feel your pain and disgust. I do this on a regular basis on a highwa ... [Read More]
- 7:26:36, Jul 21st 2016 - SV85 - @left luvr I can't tell you how disppointed I am in your response. In your f ... [Read More]
- 4:06:21, Jul 21st 2016 - left luvr - @sv85 Thank you for you response. I do use email at work that contains se ... [Read More]
Fri, Aug 30th, 2013
Posted in All Legals
Posted in All Legals
Notice is hereby given that application has been made to the Comptroller of the Currency, Central District Office, One Financial Place, Suite 2700, 440 South LaSalle St., Chicago, IL 60605, for consent to purchase certain assets and assume certain liabilities of the Lanesboro, Minnesota branch, the Rushford, Minnesota branch, and the Red Wing, Minnesota branch of Associated Bank, National Association, Green Bay, Wisconsin, by Merchants Bank, National Association, Winona, Minnesota. Following consummation of the proposed transaction, the Lanesboro, Minnesota and the Rushford, Minnesota offices will be operated as branches of Merchants Bank, National Association. Merchants Bank, National Association will continue to operate all of its existing branch offices. Associated Bank, National Association will retain and continue to operate its existing Red Wing, Minnesota locations.
This notice is published pursuant to 12 USC 1828(c) and 12 CFR 5. Anyone may submit written comments on this application by October 2, 2013 to: Director of District Licensing, Central District Office, One Financial Place, Suite 2700, 440 South LaSalle St., Chicago, IL 60605.
The public file is available for inspection in the district office during regular business hours. Written requests for a copy of the public file on the application should be sent to the Director of District Licensing.
September 2, 2013
MERCHANTS BANK, NATIONAL ASSOCIATION
ASSOCIATED BANK, NATIONAL ASSOCIATION
Green Bay, Wisconsin