"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Monday, August 29th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 12:59:03, Aug 26th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - A couple of things if I may. The first paragraph states that if ... [Read More]
- 10:35:10, Aug 26th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - @future- not sure what polls you refer to, some polls actually show ... [Read More]
- 9:22:11, Aug 25th 2016 - future - "Both, party officials and "former" establishment members, republicans, were ... [Read More]
- 1:30:00, Aug 25th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - a couple of things:1) your first paragraph I agree with...the whole ... [Read More]
- 1:16:22, Aug 22nd 2016 - Susan@batterysolutions.com - Although alkaline batteries are allowed in the trash in ... [Read More]
- 6:31:22, Aug 21st 2016 - Boo hoo hoo! - People who can't string two words together that make sense should at l ... [Read More]
- 8:53:13, Aug 20th 2016 - Aaron Swartzentruber - Why does God need to be brought in to understand this conce ... [Read More]
- 12:40:36, Aug 16th 2016 - VikeFan1 - @WTH There's no need for me to mention facts that have already been cle ... [Read More]
- 4:24:11, Aug 15th 2016 - future - I'm more pointing out the logical connection an always intervening, all know ... [Read More]
- 10:05:38, Aug 14th 2016 - WTH - @ vikefan name one fact you brought to this table. As usual you are a day late ... [Read More]
Fri, Aug 30th, 2013
Posted in All Legals
Posted in All Legals
Notice is hereby given that application has been made to the Comptroller of the Currency, Central District Office, One Financial Place, Suite 2700, 440 South LaSalle St., Chicago, IL 60605, for consent to purchase certain assets and assume certain liabilities of the Lanesboro, Minnesota branch, the Rushford, Minnesota branch, and the Red Wing, Minnesota branch of Associated Bank, National Association, Green Bay, Wisconsin, by Merchants Bank, National Association, Winona, Minnesota. Following consummation of the proposed transaction, the Lanesboro, Minnesota and the Rushford, Minnesota offices will be operated as branches of Merchants Bank, National Association. Merchants Bank, National Association will continue to operate all of its existing branch offices. Associated Bank, National Association will retain and continue to operate its existing Red Wing, Minnesota locations.
This notice is published pursuant to 12 USC 1828(c) and 12 CFR 5. Anyone may submit written comments on this application by October 2, 2013 to: Director of District Licensing, Central District Office, One Financial Place, Suite 2700, 440 South LaSalle St., Chicago, IL 60605.
The public file is available for inspection in the district office during regular business hours. Written requests for a copy of the public file on the application should be sent to the Director of District Licensing.
September 2, 2013
MERCHANTS BANK, NATIONAL ASSOCIATION
ASSOCIATED BANK, NATIONAL ASSOCIATION
Green Bay, Wisconsin