"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Friday, January 30th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 9:42:36, Jan 30th 2015 - FountainFarmer - neighbor, in your mind my comments might make me appear I want to st ... [Read More]
- 5:17:15, Jan 30th 2015 - neighbor - Harmony rocks.....had to call the cops 3 times before they came! So there ... [Read More]
- 5:15:25, Jan 30th 2015 - whatever - Agree who do these parents think they are. They just look like fools! I th ... [Read More]
- 1:25:03, Jan 29th 2015 - justhearing - Agree with the lack of sportsmanship in the FC stands. Too much loud c ... [Read More]
- 8:37:09, Jan 28th 2015 - state medalist - Good post, love it! ... [Read More]
- 6:36:47, Jan 28th 2015 - blueberry - With 90 vendors it sounds like there are lots of antiques! ... [Read More]
- 6:33:07, Jan 28th 2015 - penny4yourthoughts - I don't think that they lack good sportsmanship at FC, I just th ... [Read More]
- 1:48:35, Jan 28th 2015 - Harmony Rocks - Whatever....I drove behind the school the other night, and watched a ... [Read More]
- 7:13:43, Jan 27th 2015 - state medalist - Yes u r right penny4for your thoughts....good sportsmanship, that's ... [Read More]
- 8:08:51, Jan 26th 2015 - REDHORSE51 - COACH VIX? NOTHING BUT A CLASS ACT! CONGRATULATIONS AND MANY MORE. ... [Read More]
Do you support the Presidents proposal for the first two years of community college to be completely free?
Fri, Aug 23rd, 2013
Posted in Ostrander Obituaries
Posted in Ostrander Obituaries
Philip Wane Holt 51, of Ostrander, Minn. passed away August 21, 2013 at home following a lengthy cancer battle.
Philip was born December 15, 1961 in Rochester Minn. He attended high school in both Alabama and Minnesota, later obtaining his GED in Minnesota. Prior to his illness he was employed in various jobs in the Rochester area, most recently by Republic Parking at the Rochester International Airport. He also worked doing what he enjoyed most, over the road truck driving.
Philip married his longtime girlfriend, Jamie Jo Endris on March 8, 2013, in Mason City, Iowa. Philip enjoyed spending time with his family and fishing.
He was preceded in death by his brothers Ralph Robert and Roger John, his brother in law Bobby Iden, five uncles, two aunts and a step-granddaughter.
Philip is survived by his wife Jamie Jo of Ostrander, step-son Noah Michael Packingham, his father Newell (Pauline Forney) Holt of Chatfield, Minn., mother Betty Holt of Mobile, Ala., brother Delbert (Gwen) of Oronoco; sisters Donna (Larry) McDaniel and Jacquelyn Iden of Mobile, Alice Holt and Sue Holt of West Union, Iowa, and step sister Glenda Durst of Highwood, Ill.; nieces and nephews; Sara Holt, Alisa (Thomas Walker) Iden, Athena McDaniel, Christopher Holt, Eva Iden, Jennifer Holt, James McDaniel, Kayla (Maverick) Showalter, Michael (Cherelle) Holt, Ryan Hundorf, Kyle Hundorf, Jordan Holt, and Jakob Holt. Six uncles, three aunts, eight great nephews, and four great nieces.
A memorial service was on Sunday, August 25 in Chatfield, Minn.