"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Monday, October 20th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 8:58:54, Oct 20th 2014 - Joel Hovland - Why do kids need a new school? Answer, they don’t! For the past 6 ... [Read More]
- 2:15:32, Oct 20th 2014 - curiosity... - Just out of curiosity for what reason is it that you believe Mr. Kaase ... [Read More]
- 10:10:04, Oct 20th 2014 - Facts - We are voting on a complete package this time. The last vote was a chopped ... [Read More]
- 9:37:50, Oct 20th 2014 - truth - "I say they should respect the wishes of the voters as they were clearly told ... [Read More]
- 9:22:29, Oct 20th 2014 - truth - "R-P administration and the “Vote Yes” group say we should show respect f ... [Read More]
- 5:58:02, Oct 19th 2014 - - F.Y.I--Passed, not pasted ... [Read More]
- 4:32:49, Oct 19th 2014 - RFDVOLUNTEER - To "the truth hurts and "loud interruption" I am for the school, but ... [Read More]
- 4:19:23, Oct 19th 2014 - Facts - Read these commentaries and then actually call the district and get the true ... [Read More]
- 4:11:10, Oct 19th 2014 - RFDVOLUNTEER - To "the truth hurts and "loud interruption" I am for the school, but ... [Read More]
- 9:46:48, Oct 19th 2014 - greatquestion - You ask a very good question. Mr. Ehler or Board Chair Mr. Linder wo ... [Read More]
Fri, Aug 16th, 2013
Posted in All Legals
Posted in All Legals
The Planning & Zoning Commission of the City of Preston will hold a public hearing on Tuesday, September 3, 2013, at 5:00pm to consider a variance request for property located in the northeast corner of the intersection of Windmill Road and Golfview Drive.
An application has been received from Kurt Reicks requesting a variance from ordinance 155.182 that limits accessory buildings to a height of 12 feet. Mr. Reicks is requesting a variance to build an accessory building with a height of 19.3 feet.
The public hearing will be held in the City Council Chambers at City Hall.
A map showing the location of the requested variance and a legal description of the property is available for viewing at City Hall. Persons may contact City Hall at 507-765-2153 with any questions.
/s/ Joseph Hoffman