"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Wednesday, April 16th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 10:55:36, Apr 3rd 2014 - Attendee - I do think the meeting went well in terms of sharing information. But also ... [Read More]
- 11:56:59, Apr 2nd 2014 - svtaxpayer - Start the meeting with the same old rehash about how great college class ... [Read More]
- 11:30:55, Mar 28th 2014 - RoryKramer - I couldn't have said it any better. My family has shopped at Willie's f ... [Read More]
- 8:44:51, Mar 26th 2014 - Gunnar Berg - Would that be Henrik's lessor known younger brother "Al"? ... [Read More]
- 1:21:46, Mar 23rd 2014 - REDHORSE51 - EXCELLENT COMMENTARY ON BULLYING, HOWEVER THE AUTHOR STILL SUPPORTS THE ... [Read More]
- 6:23:24, Mar 17th 2014 - about time - About time they start giving tickets to people who park where it days no ... [Read More]
- 5:51:04, Mar 17th 2014 - what? - I guess it depends who you are in this town. I called and talked to the city ... [Read More]
- 4:03:17, Mar 14th 2014 - - Looking for his mom and found this. Randy you will be greatly missed. I loved all ... [Read More]
- 10:21:04, Mar 14th 2014 - Doc - So many winners. ... [Read More]
- 8:58:49, Mar 10th 2014 - dan - Great letter Steve! That is attitude we should be taking, alternatives will be ... [Read More]
Fri, Aug 16th, 2013
Posted in All Legals
Posted in All Legals
The Planning & Zoning Commission of the City of Preston will hold a public hearing on Tuesday, September 3, 2013, at 5:00pm to consider a variance request for property located in the northeast corner of the intersection of Windmill Road and Golfview Drive.
An application has been received from Kurt Reicks requesting a variance from ordinance 155.182 that limits accessory buildings to a height of 12 feet. Mr. Reicks is requesting a variance to build an accessory building with a height of 19.3 feet.
The public hearing will be held in the City Council Chambers at City Hall.
A map showing the location of the requested variance and a legal description of the property is available for viewing at City Hall. Persons may contact City Hall at 507-765-2153 with any questions.
/s/ Joseph Hoffman