"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Friday, March 7th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 3:44:17, Mar 7th 2014 - Robert - Fossil fuels are damaging are resources, polluting are air & water and destr ... [Read More]
- 12:32:02, Mar 7th 2014 - - "Turks suffered at the hands of Greece, Bulgaria, and Serbia. Hundreds of thousand ... [Read More]
- 7:38:38, Mar 5th 2014 - bootscoot21 - Thank you Dr. Van Gorp for this complete look at what our generation is ... [Read More]
- 8:39:53, Mar 4th 2014 - firstname.lastname@example.org - Excellent commentary, very thoughtful. Although quite len ... [Read More]
- 9:54:09, Mar 1st 2014 - - We have lost a good friend from Harmony High school class of 1970. I have many goo ... [Read More]
- 9:48:08, Mar 1st 2014 - - Rest in Peace Loenard ... [Read More]
- 9:14:19, Feb 25th 2014 - email@example.com - Eric, I don't know if you remember me but I am Erik Paulsen's M ... [Read More]
- 8:58:12, Feb 25th 2014 - jjoyengel - You are both wonderful people! You have and are doing something not just ... [Read More]
- 3:16:25, Feb 24th 2014 - TY - THANK YOU FCJ! I am not sure any of this would have happened without the excelle ... [Read More]
- 6:29:53, Feb 23rd 2014 - Proud family member - Thank you for this wonderful article about my nephew and his fa ... [Read More]
Fri, Aug 16th, 2013
Posted in All Legals
Posted in All Legals
The Planning & Zoning Commission of the City of Preston will hold a public hearing on Tuesday, September 3, 2013, at 5:00pm to consider a variance request for property located in the northeast corner of the intersection of Windmill Road and Golfview Drive.
An application has been received from Kurt Reicks requesting a variance from ordinance 155.182 that limits accessory buildings to a height of 12 feet. Mr. Reicks is requesting a variance to build an accessory building with a height of 19.3 feet.
The public hearing will be held in the City Council Chambers at City Hall.
A map showing the location of the requested variance and a legal description of the property is available for viewing at City Hall. Persons may contact City Hall at 507-765-2153 with any questions.
/s/ Joseph Hoffman