"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Thursday, October 23rd, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 10:15:40, Oct 22nd 2014 - wow - Wow! How are we here voting on this again?! Rusfords motto after the flood was ... [Read More]
- 10:08:54, Oct 22nd 2014 - Also an RP Fan - Peterson too. Let's all combine as one city. We could learn a gr ... [Read More]
- 9:18:55, Oct 22nd 2014 - R-P fan - This referendum thing has divided the community. Let's change the subject. ... [Read More]
- 9:25:16, Oct 22nd 2014 - StopTheDeceptionJon - " IT HAS NEVER BEEN STATED THAT THIS AID WOULD BE APPLIED FOR A ... [Read More]
- 7:17:10, Oct 22nd 2014 - Mayo grad - But FC could not beat Mayo. Gooooo Mayo! ... [Read More]
- 11:07:16, Oct 21st 2014 - fairy tales can come true - In a December 14th, 2012 letter to the editor in the Fil ... [Read More]
- 11:06:26, Oct 21st 2014 - fairy tales can come true - In a December 14th, 2012 letter to the editor in the Fil ... [Read More]
- 9:51:26, Oct 21st 2014 - Anti-conspiracy - #5. RP schools has passed every audit with flying colors. #6. ... [Read More]
- 4:43:44, Oct 21st 2014 - omg - Maybe the several individuals that CAN afford and WANT the new school, should j ... [Read More]
- 2:54:11, Oct 21st 2014 - Vote NO - I don't understand the rationale behind spending $38M on a school for a dis ... [Read More]
Fri, Aug 16th, 2013
Posted in All Legals
Posted in All Legals
The Planning & Zoning Commission of the City of Preston will hold a public hearing on Tuesday, September 3, 2013, at 5:00pm to consider a variance request for property located in the northeast corner of the intersection of Windmill Road and Golfview Drive.
An application has been received from Kurt Reicks requesting a variance from ordinance 155.182 that limits accessory buildings to a height of 12 feet. Mr. Reicks is requesting a variance to build an accessory building with a height of 19.3 feet.
The public hearing will be held in the City Council Chambers at City Hall.
A map showing the location of the requested variance and a legal description of the property is available for viewing at City Hall. Persons may contact City Hall at 507-765-2153 with any questions.
/s/ Joseph Hoffman