"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Saturday, February 28th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 9:40:54, Feb 27th 2015 - Wood - The City of Peterson's attorney is Dick Nethercut. ... [Read More]
- 4:55:27, Feb 27th 2015 - oh wow - Really people. Having a fit about Kwik Trip and a beer license? Get a lif ... [Read More]
- 3:15:26, Feb 27th 2015 - Who? - Who is the attorney? This sounds familiar of another small town not to far aw ... [Read More]
- 3:09:41, Feb 27th 2015 - What? - "He has been sustained through the huge challenges of the last six years by h ... [Read More]
- 2:59:54, Feb 27th 2015 - BIG ISSUE - One big issue is the terrible internet and cable - There are many people ... [Read More]
- 2:26:10, Feb 27th 2015 - Public Information - Anyone know who the city attorney is for Peterson? ... [Read More]
- 7:18:47, Feb 27th 2015 - WhaT@JoKE - Happy to see i am not the only one that sees the Bully in Fountain farmer ... [Read More]
- 6:51:38, Feb 27th 2015 - OH WOW - Fountain farmer there u go again trying to start a fight. U know there is fr ... [Read More]
- 3:01:47, Feb 26th 2015 - FountainFarmer - doc, I'm a recording secretary for an organization and items like ... [Read More]
- 2:42:22, Feb 25th 2015 - doc - Oh, FountainFarmer, the 3.2 license was just renewed then. That's big news. ... [Read More]
Do you feel we should give up on observing Punxsutawney Phil to predict the remaining length of winter?
Fri, Aug 16th, 2013
Posted in All Legals
Posted in All Legals
The Planning & Zoning Commission of the City of Preston will hold a public hearing on Tuesday, September 3, 2013, at 5:00pm to consider a variance request for property located in the northeast corner of the intersection of Windmill Road and Golfview Drive.
An application has been received from Kurt Reicks requesting a variance from ordinance 155.182 that limits accessory buildings to a height of 12 feet. Mr. Reicks is requesting a variance to build an accessory building with a height of 19.3 feet.
The public hearing will be held in the City Council Chambers at City Hall.
A map showing the location of the requested variance and a legal description of the property is available for viewing at City Hall. Persons may contact City Hall at 507-765-2153 with any questions.
/s/ Joseph Hoffman