"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Saturday, October 25th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 11:43:52, Oct 25th 2014 - wow - SMDH....JUST WOW.....if the kids r trespassing go shead and spray them!! Spray ... [Read More]
- 8:55:22, Oct 24th 2014 - yup - I just got a bill for the 1st ave road construction $4,539.61 Omg really. I hav ... [Read More]
- 3:58:48, Oct 24th 2014 - Remember - Please remember this Wykoff voters. You may also be interested in knowing ... [Read More]
- 1:07:20, Oct 24th 2014 - Goodness1 - What do people in harmony need a community garden for? Everyone has spa ... [Read More]
- 12:52:15, Oct 24th 2014 - Michele Ekern - My only comment is that THERE WAS FLOOD WATER IN RUSHFORD SCHOOL!!! ... [Read More]
- 10:50:58, Oct 24th 2014 - SMDH - Another rambling, crazy rant from Stan. Stick to shouting conspiracies from ... [Read More]
- 7:16:15, Oct 24th 2014 - 1st ave resident - People really need to respect the law and stop blocking our drivew ... [Read More]
- 7:10:43, Oct 24th 2014 - whatever - Good luck with the gardens! The food will be stole! Maybe then they will s ... [Read More]
- 10:15:40, Oct 22nd 2014 - wow - Wow! How are we here voting on this again?! Rusfords motto after the flood was ... [Read More]
- 10:08:54, Oct 22nd 2014 - Also an RP Fan - Peterson too. Let's all combine as one city. We could learn a gr ... [Read More]
Fri, Jun 14th, 2013
Posted in Preston Obituaries
Posted in Preston Obituaries
Robert “Bob” Lee Hanson, 69, of Tucson, Ariz., formerly of Preston, Minn. died Friday, June 7, 2013, at the Veterans Hospital in Tucson of emphysema.
Bob was born in Preston to Ralph and Frances (Shaw) Hanson on Oct. 18, 1943. He attended school in Preston.
He joined the U.S. Army from 1960-63. He served 2 1/2 years in Hanau, Germany, as a supply clerk and driver for the officers.
He worked and lived in California where he married Pauline Jones in 1966 and later divorced, they had a daughter, Sheila Marie. He married Rose Lopez in 1969 and later divorced, they had two sons; Robert “Robbie” Lee and Brian Lee.
Bob worked as a machinist in California, Arizona, New Mexico and Wisconsin before settling in Tucson in 2009 due to health problems.
Bob is survived by his daughter, Sheila of California; sons, Robbie (Brenda) of Arizona and Brian (Tina) of California; sisters, Carolyn Weber of Byron, Minn. Shirley Walderon of Austin, Minn. and Betty Snikter of Jamestown, N.D.; and a brother, Ralph J. (Gudrun) Hanson of Petersburg, Va.; six grandchildren; and several nieces, nephews, great-nieces, nephews and cousins.
Bob was preceded in death by his parents Ralph and Frances, sisters, Phyllis and Lorraine Hanson, and Donna (Hanson) Gerard, and an infant brother.
His body was donated to the University of Arizona in Tucson. Graveside services will be held at a later date.