"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Saturday, December 27th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 9:37:14, Dec 26th 2014 - FountainFarmer - hey Not Happy, are you the same person complaining about the Fillmor ... [Read More]
- 6:48:54, Dec 24th 2014 - not happy - I think I might make a page showing all these cars parked illegal. Would ... [Read More]
- 4:37:42, Dec 22nd 2014 - Let it Go - http://www.r-pschools.com/sites/rushfordpeterson.new.rschooltoday.com/fil ... [Read More]
- 6:23:44, Dec 22nd 2014 - not happy - Redhorse51 that would be GREAT! ... [Read More]
- 6:22:06, Dec 22nd 2014 - not happy - Maybe I should follow them home and block there driveways! So they can't ... [Read More]
- 11:00:16, Dec 21st 2014 - Harmony Rocks - Not Happy- You tell them Cindy!! ... [Read More]
- 10:14:19, Dec 21st 2014 - JEngdahlJ - The ACA grace period law could have adverse implications for the healthc ... [Read More]
- 8:39:57, Dec 21st 2014 - REDHORSE51 - Maybe the school should just be moved to Preston. ... [Read More]
- 2:56:27, Dec 21st 2014 - not happy - There needs to be police in harmony when they have school activities. Its ... [Read More]
- 2:48:34, Dec 21st 2014 - lol - Fillmore central what a bunch of bullies ... [Read More]
Fri, May 24th, 2013
Posted in Wykoff Obituaries
Posted in Wykoff Obituaries
Laura Lorina Mosher, 102, of Wykoff, Minn. died Friday, May 17, 2013, at the Ostrander Care and Rehabilitation Center, Ostrander, Minn.
Laura was born on January 14, 1911, on a farm between Wykoff and Spring Valley, Minn. the daughter of John and Angie (Maricle) Bower. She attended school in Wykoff. On March 30, 1927, she married Harold Mosher in the Wykoff United Methodist Church parsonage. After their marriage they lived in Fillmore, Minn., later purchased the William Mosher family farm and built a new home on the farm. Laura worked at Valley Cleaners owned by Lavern Olsen for 15 years. She was a lifetime member of the Wykoff United Methodist Church, active in the Eastern Star and served as “Worthy Matron”. She is a founding member of the annual church chicken pie supper, making the biscuits until she was 85. She enjoyed sewing, embroidery and traveling to Florida in the winter months.
Laura is survived by two daughters, Connie (William) Bicknese of Wykoff, and June (Paul) Finke of Boynton Beach, Florida; one daughter-in-law, Barbara Mosher of Spring Valley; 12 grandchildren; 28 great-grandchildren; and 22 great-great-grandchildren; and many nieces and nephews. She was preceded in death by her parents; her husband, Harold; one daughter and son-in-law, Murlie and Jerry Beese; one son, Gordon Mosher; four sisters; one brother; one granddaughter; and one great-grandson.
Funeral services were held Saturday, May 25, 2013, at the Wykoff United Methodist Church with Pastor Amanda Larsen officiating. Burial was in the Fillmore Cemetery, Fillmore Minn.