"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Friday, December 6th, 2013
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 5:40:17, Dec 4th 2013 - Kiko - I feel the pain for anybody feeling the effects of this health care law. On th ... [Read More]
- 7:55:33, Dec 3rd 2013 - quail - I visited Austin's Goat Farm about 8 years ago when I was a patient at the nea ... [Read More]
- 3:29:59, Nov 27th 2013 - Eric - Good Website ... [Read More]
- 8:44:28, Nov 19th 2013 - bwenthold - The author's insight reflects her vision of the world. I enjoyed this ar ... [Read More]
- 7:13:48, Nov 19th 2013 - - Colin's custom work is of the highest quality. He continues to produce unique prod ... [Read More]
- 2:53:19, Nov 18th 2013 - mark scheevel - paul, you have said it all! it is truly an event that we as parents w ... [Read More]
- 11:50:51, Nov 12th 2013 - Sharon Rustad - Mr. Kues: Just for the record the invitation to join the Task For ... [Read More]
- 12:04:51, Nov 10th 2013 - email@example.com - In response to Mrs. Neyhuis' response, you put an interesti ... [Read More]
- 8:39:45, Nov 6th 2013 - cbothun1234 - I will miss you forever and always lady! You have made such a positive i ... [Read More]
- 3:57:24, Nov 6th 2013 - MNFarmboy - Mr. Kues, the bill you mentioned about the district receiving $20 million ... [Read More]
Fri, May 24th, 2013
Posted in Chatfield Obituaries
Posted in Chatfield Obituaries
Margaret Jane “Marjane” Luedtke, 83, died Wednesday, May 22, 2013, at her home in Chatfield, Minn.
Marjane was born Aug. 20, 1929, in Rochester, Minn. She was the daughter of Louis and Mary (Stokes) Bradt. She graduated from Chatfield High School in 1947, and on Sept. 28, 1950, she married Carl Edward Luedtke, Jr. in Chatfield, where they made their home. Carl worked as a heating engineer at Franklin Heating Station in Rochester.
After high school, Marjane worked in medical records at the Mayo Clinic for six years, as a homemaker and daycare provider for relatives, and then as a nursing assistant at the Chosen Valley Care Center for 17 years. She was an active member of St. Mary’s Catholic Church and St. Jude’s Division until her retirement.
Marjane is survived by two sons, Carl D. Luedtke (Melissa) of Preston, Minn. and Scott Luedtke (Connie) of Rochester; and one daughter, Lynn (James) Glazier of Rochester; four grandchildren; five great-grandchildren; one brother, Jack Bradt (Darlene); one sister, Beverly Forey; and four sisters-in-law, Darlene Bradt, Dorothy Bradt, Joan Sime and Colleen Bradt.
She was preceded in death by her parents; her husband, who died in 1987; two sisters, Rosemary (Bernie) Houghtelin and Donna Mae Bradt; three brothers, Larry, Jim and Dick Bradt; and one nephew, Steve Bradt.
A funeral Mass was held at 10:30am Saturday, May 25, at St. Mary’s Catholic Church in Chatfield. Burial was in the Chatfield Cemetery.
The family expresses gratitude to Dr. Linda Ward, Visiting Angels Living Assistance Services, and Seasons Hospice for the excellent care Marjane received during the final days of her life.