"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Friday, October 24th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 8:55:22, Oct 24th 2014 - yup - I just got a bill for the 1st ave road construction $4,539.61 Omg really. I hav ... [Read More]
- 3:58:48, Oct 24th 2014 - Remember - Please remember this Wykoff voters. You may also be interested in knowing ... [Read More]
- 1:07:20, Oct 24th 2014 - Goodness1 - What do people in harmony need a community garden for? Everyone has spa ... [Read More]
- 12:52:15, Oct 24th 2014 - Michele Ekern - My only comment is that THERE WAS FLOOD WATER IN RUSHFORD SCHOOL!!! ... [Read More]
- 10:50:58, Oct 24th 2014 - SMDH - Another rambling, crazy rant from Stan. Stick to shouting conspiracies from ... [Read More]
- 7:16:15, Oct 24th 2014 - 1st ave resident - People really need to respect the law and stop blocking our drivew ... [Read More]
- 7:10:43, Oct 24th 2014 - whatever - Good luck with the gardens! The food will be stole! Maybe then they will s ... [Read More]
- 10:15:40, Oct 22nd 2014 - wow - Wow! How are we here voting on this again?! Rusfords motto after the flood was ... [Read More]
- 10:08:54, Oct 22nd 2014 - Also an RP Fan - Peterson too. Let's all combine as one city. We could learn a gr ... [Read More]
- 9:18:55, Oct 22nd 2014 - R-P fan - This referendum thing has divided the community. Let's change the subject. ... [Read More]
Fri, May 24th, 2013
Posted in Chatfield Obituaries
Posted in Chatfield Obituaries
Margaret Jane “Marjane” Luedtke, 83, died Wednesday, May 22, 2013, at her home in Chatfield, Minn.
Marjane was born Aug. 20, 1929, in Rochester, Minn. She was the daughter of Louis and Mary (Stokes) Bradt. She graduated from Chatfield High School in 1947, and on Sept. 28, 1950, she married Carl Edward Luedtke, Jr. in Chatfield, where they made their home. Carl worked as a heating engineer at Franklin Heating Station in Rochester.
After high school, Marjane worked in medical records at the Mayo Clinic for six years, as a homemaker and daycare provider for relatives, and then as a nursing assistant at the Chosen Valley Care Center for 17 years. She was an active member of St. Mary’s Catholic Church and St. Jude’s Division until her retirement.
Marjane is survived by two sons, Carl D. Luedtke (Melissa) of Preston, Minn. and Scott Luedtke (Connie) of Rochester; and one daughter, Lynn (James) Glazier of Rochester; four grandchildren; five great-grandchildren; one brother, Jack Bradt (Darlene); one sister, Beverly Forey; and four sisters-in-law, Darlene Bradt, Dorothy Bradt, Joan Sime and Colleen Bradt.
She was preceded in death by her parents; her husband, who died in 1987; two sisters, Rosemary (Bernie) Houghtelin and Donna Mae Bradt; three brothers, Larry, Jim and Dick Bradt; and one nephew, Steve Bradt.
A funeral Mass was held at 10:30am Saturday, May 25, at St. Mary’s Catholic Church in Chatfield. Burial was in the Chatfield Cemetery.
The family expresses gratitude to Dr. Linda Ward, Visiting Angels Living Assistance Services, and Seasons Hospice for the excellent care Marjane received during the final days of her life.