"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Tuesday, December 6th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 3:18:08, Dec 6th 2016 - Thomas E. H. - Hawkeye63 I do find it interesting that, although all I've done is a ... [Read More]
- 1:05:28, Dec 6th 2016 - SV85 - Hawkeye63 So nearly 3 million more votes for Clinton than Trump means nothing ... [Read More]
- 11:04:07, Dec 6th 2016 - Hawkeye63 - @ Thomas, you did get an answer from the American people in a very substa ... [Read More]
- 4:13:12, Dec 5th 2016 - Thomas E. H. - Hawkeye63, There was no response to my question when people voted. M ... [Read More]
- 11:57:23, Dec 5th 2016 - Hawkeye63 - @SV 85, my goodness. What a testy post. Did recent events leave your skiv ... [Read More]
- 1:27:45, Dec 4th 2016 - Hawkeye63 - @Thomas, nope. The American voters already provided our response when we v ... [Read More]
- 12:06:21, Dec 3rd 2016 - SV85 - Well, well, Hawkeye63 now seems to think he is a Biblical scholar---typical ri ... [Read More]
- 1:12:44, Dec 3rd 2016 - Thomas E. H. - Hawkeye63 I am curious if you would mind going through the list of c ... [Read More]
- 6:41:53, Dec 2nd 2016 - Hawkeye63 - Condolences Herb. The Cretin and his deplorable supporters prevailed and y ... [Read More]
- 11:36:58, Nov 30th 2016 - Hawkeye63 - Mr Swartzentruber, not to worry much about the rambings of SV85. No cred ... [Read More]
Fri, May 24th, 2013
Posted in Chatfield Obituaries
Posted in Chatfield Obituaries
Margaret Jane “Marjane” Luedtke, 83, died Wednesday, May 22, 2013, at her home in Chatfield, Minn.
Marjane was born Aug. 20, 1929, in Rochester, Minn. She was the daughter of Louis and Mary (Stokes) Bradt. She graduated from Chatfield High School in 1947, and on Sept. 28, 1950, she married Carl Edward Luedtke, Jr. in Chatfield, where they made their home. Carl worked as a heating engineer at Franklin Heating Station in Rochester.
After high school, Marjane worked in medical records at the Mayo Clinic for six years, as a homemaker and daycare provider for relatives, and then as a nursing assistant at the Chosen Valley Care Center for 17 years. She was an active member of St. Mary’s Catholic Church and St. Jude’s Division until her retirement.
Marjane is survived by two sons, Carl D. Luedtke (Melissa) of Preston, Minn. and Scott Luedtke (Connie) of Rochester; and one daughter, Lynn (James) Glazier of Rochester; four grandchildren; five great-grandchildren; one brother, Jack Bradt (Darlene); one sister, Beverly Forey; and four sisters-in-law, Darlene Bradt, Dorothy Bradt, Joan Sime and Colleen Bradt.
She was preceded in death by her parents; her husband, who died in 1987; two sisters, Rosemary (Bernie) Houghtelin and Donna Mae Bradt; three brothers, Larry, Jim and Dick Bradt; and one nephew, Steve Bradt.
A funeral Mass was held at 10:30am Saturday, May 25, at St. Mary’s Catholic Church in Chatfield. Burial was in the Chatfield Cemetery.
The family expresses gratitude to Dr. Linda Ward, Visiting Angels Living Assistance Services, and Seasons Hospice for the excellent care Marjane received during the final days of her life.