"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Sunday, January 25th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 1:46:02, Jan 25th 2015 - FountainFarmer - whatever and neighbor, what do you think you're trying to accomplish ... [Read More]
- 1:45:40, Jan 24th 2015 - penny4yourthoughts - Or MAYBE people should accept the fact that you can't always win ... [Read More]
- 11:30:37, Jan 24th 2015 - neighbor - Fountainfarmer....residents of this street have taken it to the city coun ... [Read More]
- 2:04:25, Jan 23rd 2015 - FountainFarmer - whatever seems like the type of person who will rant and rave on new ... [Read More]
- 1:39:29, Jan 23rd 2015 - Two dogs - or maybe FC should recruit some better athletes or get ones that like to w ... [Read More]
- 12:47:28, Jan 23rd 2015 - Duh - whatever--- you should probably realize that a Chamber of Commerce has NOTHING ... [Read More]
- 6:41:21, Jan 23rd 2015 - fc - FC needs new coaches who know what they are doing ... [Read More]
- 6:37:32, Jan 23rd 2015 - whatever - Get the parking behind the high school under control! ... [Read More]
- 12:08:57, Jan 22nd 2015 - firstname.lastname@example.org - Nice story about by old friend Fred, who taught me the ropes w ... [Read More]
- 12:30:17, Jan 19th 2015 - IFE - Thank you, Jason, for a wonderful tribute to Bruce Fishbaugher. He certainly ... [Read More]
Fri, May 10th, 2013
Posted in All Legals
Posted in All Legals
In the Matter of the License
Application of Allina Health EMS
St. Paul, Minnesota
NOTICE OF COMPLETED APPLICATION
PLEASE TAKE NOTICE that the Emergency Medical Services Regulatory Board (hereinafter EMSRB) has received a completed application from Allina Health EMS, St. Paul, Minnesota, for Expansion of Primary Service Area to provide statewide ambulance service under Advanced Life Support (ALS) Specialized license #0220.
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that, pursuant to Minnesota Statutes § 144E.11, subdivision 3, each municipality, county, community health board, governing body of a regional emergency medical services system, ambulance service and other person wishing to make recommendations concerning the disposition of the application, shall make written recommendations or comments opposing the application to the EMSRB within 30 days or by May 30, 2013, 4:30pm.
Written recommendations or comments opposing the application should be sent to: Pamela Biladeau, Executive Director, EMSRB, 2829 University Avenue S.E., Suite 310, Minneapolis, Minnesota 55414-3222. If no more than five comments opposing the application are received during the comment period, and the EMSRB approves the application, the applicant will be exempt form a contested case hearing, pursuant to Minnesota Statutes § 144E.11, subdivision 4(a). If more than five comments in opposition to the application are received during the comment period, or the EMSRB denies the application, the applicant may immediately request a contested case hearing, or may try to resolve the objections of the public and/or the EMSRB within 30 days, pursuant to Minnesota Statues § 144E.11, subdivision 5(a), (b). If the applicant is unable to resolve the objections within 30 days, or if the applicant initially requests a contested case hearing, one will be scheduled and notice of the hearing given pursuant to Minnesota Statues § 144E.11, subdivision 5(c)-(e).
/s/ Pamela Biladeau
Pamela Biladeau, Executive Director