"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Tuesday, July 28th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 8:53:21, Jul 28th 2015 - CARON - I wish I would have known Jeanie. I've thought of you and Janet often over t ... [Read More]
- 12:01:31, Jul 27th 2015 - What - "Dear Mr. Wentworth, My knowledge also comes from hiking throughout the Unit ... [Read More]
- 11:25:05, Jul 27th 2015 - LOLZ - I think we're done here. ... [Read More]
- 9:58:11, Jul 26th 2015 - Paul - Dear Mr. Wentworth, My knowledge also comes from hiking throughout the United ... [Read More]
- 2:04:57, Jul 25th 2015 - chris - Just like they didn't plant cougars, bear, wolves, wild turkeys and who knows ... [Read More]
- 7:20:23, Jul 25th 2015 - LOLZ - Maybe we won't get any snow next winter. Might as well worry about it in July ... [Read More]
- 6:22:03, Jul 22nd 2015 - Let's see - And the big piles they make in middle of roads that u have to drive up an ... [Read More]
- 10:55:05, Jul 21st 2015 - BareMinimum - Maybe now side streets can get plowed! Sick of the terrible condition ... [Read More]
- 10:03:19, Jul 20th 2015 - Kim Wentworth - @Paul and the song writer- forgot your spellcheck / the glaciers and ... [Read More]
- 8:42:34, Jul 19th 2015 - SV80 - Well said, Paul and livin' the dream. ... [Read More]
Fri, May 10th, 2013
Posted in All Legals
Posted in All Legals
In the Matter of the License
Application of Allina Health EMS
St. Paul, Minnesota
NOTICE OF COMPLETED APPLICATION
PLEASE TAKE NOTICE that the Emergency Medical Services Regulatory Board (hereinafter EMSRB) has received a completed application from Allina Health EMS, St. Paul, Minnesota, for Expansion of Primary Service Area to provide statewide ambulance service under Advanced Life Support (ALS) Specialized license #0220.
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that, pursuant to Minnesota Statutes § 144E.11, subdivision 3, each municipality, county, community health board, governing body of a regional emergency medical services system, ambulance service and other person wishing to make recommendations concerning the disposition of the application, shall make written recommendations or comments opposing the application to the EMSRB within 30 days or by May 30, 2013, 4:30pm.
Written recommendations or comments opposing the application should be sent to: Pamela Biladeau, Executive Director, EMSRB, 2829 University Avenue S.E., Suite 310, Minneapolis, Minnesota 55414-3222. If no more than five comments opposing the application are received during the comment period, and the EMSRB approves the application, the applicant will be exempt form a contested case hearing, pursuant to Minnesota Statutes § 144E.11, subdivision 4(a). If more than five comments in opposition to the application are received during the comment period, or the EMSRB denies the application, the applicant may immediately request a contested case hearing, or may try to resolve the objections of the public and/or the EMSRB within 30 days, pursuant to Minnesota Statues § 144E.11, subdivision 5(a), (b). If the applicant is unable to resolve the objections within 30 days, or if the applicant initially requests a contested case hearing, one will be scheduled and notice of the hearing given pursuant to Minnesota Statues § 144E.11, subdivision 5(c)-(e).
/s/ Pamela Biladeau
Pamela Biladeau, Executive Director