"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Tuesday, October 21st, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 4:43:44, Oct 21st 2014 - omg - Maybe the several individuals that CAN afford and WANT the new school, should j ... [Read More]
- 2:54:11, Oct 21st 2014 - Vote NO - I don't understand the rationale behind spending $38M on a school for a dis ... [Read More]
- 1:51:24, Oct 21st 2014 - ivoteyes - Ms. Machutt, please do not speak on behalf of the entire community by sayi ... [Read More]
- 1:13:23, Oct 21st 2014 - truth - And I am sure you will be all for footing the bill to put a band-aid (10 mill ... [Read More]
- 12:21:32, Oct 21st 2014 - Anthony's Wood-Fired Pizza - Thank you for the article Karen! We did in fact find a ... [Read More]
- 11:15:26, Oct 21st 2014 - Let's hear them - I would like to know what Kim and mike suggest we do to address t ... [Read More]
- 9:49:05, Oct 21st 2014 - Tom Kaase-Fillmore County Commissioner, 1st District - I appreciate and recognize how ... [Read More]
- 9:33:44, Oct 21st 2014 - Hi - The Newell school district has 108 kids 9-12 and 361 kids pre-k through 12. No ... [Read More]
- 8:51:06, Oct 21st 2014 - apples/oranges - How can you use the dollar figure from your remodel at Newell as a g ... [Read More]
- 8:39:23, Oct 21st 2014 - truth - So if the referrendum fails then what are your plans? Are we going to try to ... [Read More]
Fri, May 10th, 2013
Posted in All Legals
Posted in All Legals
In the Matter of the License
Application of Allina Health EMS
St. Paul, Minnesota
NOTICE OF COMPLETED APPLICATION
PLEASE TAKE NOTICE that the Emergency Medical Services Regulatory Board (hereinafter EMSRB) has received a completed application from Allina Health EMS, St. Paul, Minnesota, for Expansion of Primary Service Area to provide statewide ambulance service under Advanced Life Support (ALS) Specialized license #0220.
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that, pursuant to Minnesota Statutes § 144E.11, subdivision 3, each municipality, county, community health board, governing body of a regional emergency medical services system, ambulance service and other person wishing to make recommendations concerning the disposition of the application, shall make written recommendations or comments opposing the application to the EMSRB within 30 days or by May 30, 2013, 4:30pm.
Written recommendations or comments opposing the application should be sent to: Pamela Biladeau, Executive Director, EMSRB, 2829 University Avenue S.E., Suite 310, Minneapolis, Minnesota 55414-3222. If no more than five comments opposing the application are received during the comment period, and the EMSRB approves the application, the applicant will be exempt form a contested case hearing, pursuant to Minnesota Statutes § 144E.11, subdivision 4(a). If more than five comments in opposition to the application are received during the comment period, or the EMSRB denies the application, the applicant may immediately request a contested case hearing, or may try to resolve the objections of the public and/or the EMSRB within 30 days, pursuant to Minnesota Statues § 144E.11, subdivision 5(a), (b). If the applicant is unable to resolve the objections within 30 days, or if the applicant initially requests a contested case hearing, one will be scheduled and notice of the hearing given pursuant to Minnesota Statues § 144E.11, subdivision 5(c)-(e).
/s/ Pamela Biladeau
Pamela Biladeau, Executive Director