"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Tuesday, March 11th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 8:58:49, Mar 10th 2014 - dan - Great letter Steve! That is attitude we should be taking, alternatives will be ... [Read More]
- 3:44:17, Mar 7th 2014 - Robert - Fossil fuels are damaging are resources, polluting are air & water and destr ... [Read More]
- 12:32:02, Mar 7th 2014 - - "Turks suffered at the hands of Greece, Bulgaria, and Serbia. Hundreds of thousand ... [Read More]
- 7:38:38, Mar 5th 2014 - bootscoot21 - Thank you Dr. Van Gorp for this complete look at what our generation is ... [Read More]
- 8:39:53, Mar 4th 2014 - email@example.com - Excellent commentary, very thoughtful. Although quite len ... [Read More]
- 9:54:09, Mar 1st 2014 - - We have lost a good friend from Harmony High school class of 1970. I have many goo ... [Read More]
- 9:48:08, Mar 1st 2014 - - Rest in Peace Loenard ... [Read More]
- 9:14:19, Feb 25th 2014 - firstname.lastname@example.org - Eric, I don't know if you remember me but I am Erik Paulsen's M ... [Read More]
- 8:58:12, Feb 25th 2014 - jjoyengel - You are both wonderful people! You have and are doing something not just ... [Read More]
- 3:16:25, Feb 24th 2014 - TY - THANK YOU FCJ! I am not sure any of this would have happened without the excelle ... [Read More]
Fri, May 10th, 2013
Posted in All Legals
Posted in All Legals
In the Matter of the License
Application of Allina Health EMS
St. Paul, Minnesota
NOTICE OF COMPLETED APPLICATION
PLEASE TAKE NOTICE that the Emergency Medical Services Regulatory Board (hereinafter EMSRB) has received a completed application from Allina Health EMS, St. Paul, Minnesota, for Expansion of Primary Service Area to provide statewide ambulance service under Advanced Life Support (ALS) Specialized license #0220.
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that, pursuant to Minnesota Statutes § 144E.11, subdivision 3, each municipality, county, community health board, governing body of a regional emergency medical services system, ambulance service and other person wishing to make recommendations concerning the disposition of the application, shall make written recommendations or comments opposing the application to the EMSRB within 30 days or by May 30, 2013, 4:30pm.
Written recommendations or comments opposing the application should be sent to: Pamela Biladeau, Executive Director, EMSRB, 2829 University Avenue S.E., Suite 310, Minneapolis, Minnesota 55414-3222. If no more than five comments opposing the application are received during the comment period, and the EMSRB approves the application, the applicant will be exempt form a contested case hearing, pursuant to Minnesota Statutes § 144E.11, subdivision 4(a). If more than five comments in opposition to the application are received during the comment period, or the EMSRB denies the application, the applicant may immediately request a contested case hearing, or may try to resolve the objections of the public and/or the EMSRB within 30 days, pursuant to Minnesota Statues § 144E.11, subdivision 5(a), (b). If the applicant is unable to resolve the objections within 30 days, or if the applicant initially requests a contested case hearing, one will be scheduled and notice of the hearing given pursuant to Minnesota Statues § 144E.11, subdivision 5(c)-(e).
/s/ Pamela Biladeau
Pamela Biladeau, Executive Director