"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Friday, August 29th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 5:25:09, Aug 27th 2014 - hawkeyejay - Hank, I wouldn't bet your pension or SS check on ACA being cast in stone ... [Read More]
- 5:10:18, Aug 27th 2014 - hawkeyejay - Just like Yvonne to trot out the " Republican War On Women" routine. I g ... [Read More]
- 7:33:35, Aug 27th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - wtf, why did you make that comment on a story regarding high school ... [Read More]
- 11:00:14, Aug 25th 2014 - wtf - Your article on Preston fastpitch wins big. The under 15 age takes 2nd.. There ... [Read More]
- 8:52:32, Aug 25th 2014 - Rae - I wish that you had included Stab from TJ's Liquor in your article. Stab has b ... [Read More]
- 10:32:36, Aug 22nd 2014 - Mad Mike - Doc, how do you get any truth or facts with the current set up that this ... [Read More]
- 9:31:25, Aug 22nd 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - doc, You mentioned that "Republicans want the truth, they just ... [Read More]
- 8:00:02, Aug 19th 2014 - doc - Republicans want the truth, they just don't like facts. ... [Read More]
- 7:58:04, Aug 19th 2014 - doc - Gas prices were $4.25 the last summer that GWB was in office. ... [Read More]
- 4:40:55, Aug 19th 2014 - dave - Gas prices were $1.79 a gallon when GWB left office ... [Read More]
Fri, May 10th, 2013
Posted in All Legals
Posted in All Legals
In the Matter of the License
Application of Allina Health EMS
St. Paul, Minnesota
NOTICE OF COMPLETED APPLICATION
PLEASE TAKE NOTICE that the Emergency Medical Services Regulatory Board (hereinafter EMSRB) has received a completed application from Allina Health EMS, St. Paul, Minnesota, for Expansion of Primary Service Area to provide statewide ambulance service under Advanced Life Support (ALS) Specialized license #0220.
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that, pursuant to Minnesota Statutes § 144E.11, subdivision 3, each municipality, county, community health board, governing body of a regional emergency medical services system, ambulance service and other person wishing to make recommendations concerning the disposition of the application, shall make written recommendations or comments opposing the application to the EMSRB within 30 days or by May 30, 2013, 4:30pm.
Written recommendations or comments opposing the application should be sent to: Pamela Biladeau, Executive Director, EMSRB, 2829 University Avenue S.E., Suite 310, Minneapolis, Minnesota 55414-3222. If no more than five comments opposing the application are received during the comment period, and the EMSRB approves the application, the applicant will be exempt form a contested case hearing, pursuant to Minnesota Statutes § 144E.11, subdivision 4(a). If more than five comments in opposition to the application are received during the comment period, or the EMSRB denies the application, the applicant may immediately request a contested case hearing, or may try to resolve the objections of the public and/or the EMSRB within 30 days, pursuant to Minnesota Statues § 144E.11, subdivision 5(a), (b). If the applicant is unable to resolve the objections within 30 days, or if the applicant initially requests a contested case hearing, one will be scheduled and notice of the hearing given pursuant to Minnesota Statues § 144E.11, subdivision 5(c)-(e).
/s/ Pamela Biladeau
Pamela Biladeau, Executive Director