"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Saturday, September 20th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 1:41:34, Sep 19th 2014 - yorty - Parade is at 11 am ... [Read More]
- 1:00:41, Sep 19th 2014 - - Visited the facebook page of The Fillmore County Journal and was unable to find mo ... [Read More]
- 10:46:40, Sep 19th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - Gussie, so what if the "Deputy" was asleep? Maybe he was tired. Y ... [Read More]
- 10:40:04, Sep 18th 2014 - Gussie - Well Kingslandgrad for starters how about a few nights ago on my way to wor ... [Read More]
- 9:45:10, Sep 17th 2014 - firstname.lastname@example.org - Okay they gave you the we want to help the world and full of ... [Read More]
- 11:05:24, Sep 16th 2014 - - Good and informative but wish it stated the TIME of the parade! Coming from out-o ... [Read More]
- 1:05:53, Sep 15th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - Gussie, what's your proof that stuff like this happens at the Fillm ... [Read More]
- 10:45:10, Sep 12th 2014 - Bill Butler - The article contains the usual deniers’ slogans, but as per usual is ... [Read More]
- 9:13:55, Sep 11th 2014 - Great Aunt Linda - Great article on becoming a doctor in MN. Congrats to Morgan. ... [Read More]
- 10:07:39, Sep 10th 2014 - Gussie - Well put. If people only knew what went on at the Fillmore County Sheriff's ... [Read More]
Fri, May 3rd, 2013
Posted in All Legals
Posted in All Legals
Notice is hereby given per Minnesota Statutes, Chapter 116, that Brian Erickson, has made application to the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency or the County of Fillmore for a permit to construct or expand a feedlot with a capacity of 750 animal units or more.
The existing and/or proposed feedlot will be located at 23698 166th St., Preston, MN 55965, in Section 32, T102N, R11W, NW, /SE, Parcel#: 22.0324.010. The existing facility consists of 3500 sq. ft. open lot with a 150 ft. buffer, 15 Dairy Cows (Dry), 21 animal units. The proposed facility consists of 2400 head swine, 720 animal units, total confinement swine finshing building, and 122’ x 170’ x 8’ deep pit. Usable capacity new pit: 1,041,670 gallons. Amount of manure generated annually: 600,000 gallons. 100% of the Manure is transferred to Mensink Farms. The total animal unit capacity will be 750 animal units.
This publication shall constitute as notice to each resident and each owner of real property within 5,000 feet of the perimeter of the proposed feedlot as required by Minnesota State Law.
Published in the Fillmore County Journal, dated May 6, 2013.