"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Friday, October 21st, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 6:58:41, Oct 21st 2016 - LOLZ - I know, let's worry about coal miners jobs. To hell with the rest of the world ... [Read More]
- 1:03:04, Oct 20th 2016 - Tuner - Davids working to lower health care prices is a joke... He is working in inte ... [Read More]
- 11:04:10, Oct 19th 2016 - - weird, he is concerned about the budget but two members of the council tried nume ... [Read More]
- 3:15:21, Oct 19th 2016 - Please not again! - I wish he would have said how he spent all of the First Responder ... [Read More]
- 3:09:30, Oct 19th 2016 - What? - I don't think anyone needs to be committed to undermine MNsure. It is a joke ... [Read More]
- 1:50:43, Oct 19th 2016 - Turner - A reminder: Jesus hung out with and accepted prostitutes and thieves. Discr ... [Read More]
- 1:41:12, Oct 19th 2016 - Turner - This is spot on. We need new leadership! Leadership that will work for the ... [Read More]
- 9:01:06, Oct 19th 2016 - firstname.lastname@example.org - I just want to thank these wonderful people for coming t ... [Read More]
- 4:22:41, Oct 17th 2016 - Thomas E.H. - I don't see how this view differs from Davids' opponent, Thomas Trehus. ... [Read More]
- 12:59:43, Oct 17th 2016 - Thomas E. H. - Thank you for running Vance. You'll be an excellent commissioner! ... [Read More]
Fri, May 3rd, 2013
Posted in All Legals
Posted in All Legals
Notice is hereby given per Minnesota Statutes, Chapter 116, that Brian Erickson, has made application to the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency or the County of Fillmore for a permit to construct or expand a feedlot with a capacity of 750 animal units or more.
The existing and/or proposed feedlot will be located at 23698 166th St., Preston, MN 55965, in Section 32, T102N, R11W, NW, /SE, Parcel#: 22.0324.010. The existing facility consists of 3500 sq. ft. open lot with a 150 ft. buffer, 15 Dairy Cows (Dry), 21 animal units. The proposed facility consists of 2400 head swine, 720 animal units, total confinement swine finshing building, and 122’ x 170’ x 8’ deep pit. Usable capacity new pit: 1,041,670 gallons. Amount of manure generated annually: 600,000 gallons. 100% of the Manure is transferred to Mensink Farms. The total animal unit capacity will be 750 animal units.
This publication shall constitute as notice to each resident and each owner of real property within 5,000 feet of the perimeter of the proposed feedlot as required by Minnesota State Law.
Published in the Fillmore County Journal, dated May 6, 2013.