"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Saturday, February 28th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 9:40:54, Feb 27th 2015 - Wood - The City of Peterson's attorney is Dick Nethercut. ... [Read More]
- 4:55:27, Feb 27th 2015 - oh wow - Really people. Having a fit about Kwik Trip and a beer license? Get a lif ... [Read More]
- 3:15:26, Feb 27th 2015 - Who? - Who is the attorney? This sounds familiar of another small town not to far aw ... [Read More]
- 3:09:41, Feb 27th 2015 - What? - "He has been sustained through the huge challenges of the last six years by h ... [Read More]
- 2:59:54, Feb 27th 2015 - BIG ISSUE - One big issue is the terrible internet and cable - There are many people ... [Read More]
- 2:26:10, Feb 27th 2015 - Public Information - Anyone know who the city attorney is for Peterson? ... [Read More]
- 7:18:47, Feb 27th 2015 - WhaT@JoKE - Happy to see i am not the only one that sees the Bully in Fountain farmer ... [Read More]
- 6:51:38, Feb 27th 2015 - OH WOW - Fountain farmer there u go again trying to start a fight. U know there is fr ... [Read More]
- 3:01:47, Feb 26th 2015 - FountainFarmer - doc, I'm a recording secretary for an organization and items like ... [Read More]
- 2:42:22, Feb 25th 2015 - doc - Oh, FountainFarmer, the 3.2 license was just renewed then. That's big news. ... [Read More]
Fri, May 3rd, 2013
Posted in All Legals
Posted in All Legals
Notice is hereby given per Minnesota Statutes, Chapter 116, that Brian Erickson, has made application to the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency or the County of Fillmore for a permit to construct or expand a feedlot with a capacity of 750 animal units or more.
The existing and/or proposed feedlot will be located at 23698 166th St., Preston, MN 55965, in Section 32, T102N, R11W, NW, /SE, Parcel#: 22.0324.010. The existing facility consists of 3500 sq. ft. open lot with a 150 ft. buffer, 15 Dairy Cows (Dry), 21 animal units. The proposed facility consists of 2400 head swine, 720 animal units, total confinement swine finshing building, and 122’ x 170’ x 8’ deep pit. Usable capacity new pit: 1,041,670 gallons. Amount of manure generated annually: 600,000 gallons. 100% of the Manure is transferred to Mensink Farms. The total animal unit capacity will be 750 animal units.
This publication shall constitute as notice to each resident and each owner of real property within 5,000 feet of the perimeter of the proposed feedlot as required by Minnesota State Law.
Published in the Fillmore County Journal, dated May 6, 2013.