"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Saturday, August 27th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 12:59:03, Aug 26th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - A couple of things if I may. The first paragraph states that if ... [Read More]
- 10:35:10, Aug 26th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - @future- not sure what polls you refer to, some polls actually show ... [Read More]
- 9:22:11, Aug 25th 2016 - future - "Both, party officials and "former" establishment members, republicans, were ... [Read More]
- 1:30:00, Aug 25th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - a couple of things:1) your first paragraph I agree with...the whole ... [Read More]
- 1:16:22, Aug 22nd 2016 - Susan@batterysolutions.com - Although alkaline batteries are allowed in the trash in ... [Read More]
- 6:31:22, Aug 21st 2016 - Boo hoo hoo! - People who can't string two words together that make sense should at l ... [Read More]
- 8:53:13, Aug 20th 2016 - Aaron Swartzentruber - Why does God need to be brought in to understand this conce ... [Read More]
- 12:40:36, Aug 16th 2016 - VikeFan1 - @WTH There's no need for me to mention facts that have already been cle ... [Read More]
- 4:24:11, Aug 15th 2016 - future - I'm more pointing out the logical connection an always intervening, all know ... [Read More]
- 10:05:38, Aug 14th 2016 - WTH - @ vikefan name one fact you brought to this table. As usual you are a day late ... [Read More]
Fri, May 3rd, 2013
Posted in All Legals
Posted in All Legals
Notice is hereby given per Minnesota Statutes, Chapter 116, that Brian Erickson, has made application to the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency or the County of Fillmore for a permit to construct or expand a feedlot with a capacity of 750 animal units or more.
The existing and/or proposed feedlot will be located at 23698 166th St., Preston, MN 55965, in Section 32, T102N, R11W, NW, /SE, Parcel#: 22.0324.010. The existing facility consists of 3500 sq. ft. open lot with a 150 ft. buffer, 15 Dairy Cows (Dry), 21 animal units. The proposed facility consists of 2400 head swine, 720 animal units, total confinement swine finshing building, and 122’ x 170’ x 8’ deep pit. Usable capacity new pit: 1,041,670 gallons. Amount of manure generated annually: 600,000 gallons. 100% of the Manure is transferred to Mensink Farms. The total animal unit capacity will be 750 animal units.
This publication shall constitute as notice to each resident and each owner of real property within 5,000 feet of the perimeter of the proposed feedlot as required by Minnesota State Law.
Published in the Fillmore County Journal, dated May 6, 2013.