"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Monday, November 30th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 9:41:05, Nov 27th 2015 - WoW - As a long time reader of your paper I think it should stay how it is. It's a ch ... [Read More]
- 1:35:05, Nov 26th 2015 - consaredumb - The most vocal people are always the most ignorant. ... [Read More]
- 2:58:00, Nov 25th 2015 - James1952 - The word on the street is that the folks who own the land above the schoo ... [Read More]
- 10:17:32, Nov 25th 2015 - - Yes it does take money to operate schools and keep buildings open. If the high s ... [Read More]
- 9:09:47, Nov 25th 2015 - @Says - Bottom line... it takes money to operate & keep open school buildings. Yes, I ... [Read More]
- 7:57:56, Nov 25th 2015 - nature man - I think y'all are in denial. Atrazine in all your well, shallow aquifer ... [Read More]
- 10:20:12, Nov 24th 2015 - - It's about the money? What an ignorant comment. Is that what you teach your kid ... [Read More]
- 9:20:20, Nov 24th 2015 - reader - What an inspiring message! Thank you! ... [Read More]
- 8:07:37, Nov 24th 2015 - Stan Gudmundson - I've never responded to any comments made about anything I've writt ... [Read More]
- 8:02:03, Nov 24th 2015 - Stan Gudmundson - I've never responded to any comments made about anything I've writt ... [Read More]
Fri, May 3rd, 2013
Posted in All Legals
Posted in All Legals
Notice is hereby given per Minnesota Statutes, Chapter 116, that Brian Erickson, has made application to the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency or the County of Fillmore for a permit to construct or expand a feedlot with a capacity of 750 animal units or more.
The existing and/or proposed feedlot will be located at 23698 166th St., Preston, MN 55965, in Section 32, T102N, R11W, NW, /SE, Parcel#: 22.0324.010. The existing facility consists of 3500 sq. ft. open lot with a 150 ft. buffer, 15 Dairy Cows (Dry), 21 animal units. The proposed facility consists of 2400 head swine, 720 animal units, total confinement swine finshing building, and 122’ x 170’ x 8’ deep pit. Usable capacity new pit: 1,041,670 gallons. Amount of manure generated annually: 600,000 gallons. 100% of the Manure is transferred to Mensink Farms. The total animal unit capacity will be 750 animal units.
This publication shall constitute as notice to each resident and each owner of real property within 5,000 feet of the perimeter of the proposed feedlot as required by Minnesota State Law.
Published in the Fillmore County Journal, dated May 6, 2013.