"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Sunday, September 25th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 10:33:12, Sep 23rd 2016 - Hum - Heard a rummer that the kids r saying," if we park in the school parking lot ... [Read More]
- 2:32:54, Sep 20th 2016 - Kim Wentworth - at the group here- God gave us a brain, intelligence, communication, ... [Read More]
- 11:05:14, Sep 20th 2016 - DRousse - It's not FLUSHABLE wipes that cause the problem; they are too weak. It is ... [Read More]
- 4:49:27, Sep 19th 2016 - Aaron Bishop - Thank you for your comment and feedback, On-Point. ... [Read More]
- 4:24:53, Sep 18th 2016 - Disappointed - You only post certain people's posts! ... [Read More]
- 11:38:18, Sep 16th 2016 - millerml - These days when you go to a reunion nobody cares about what you look, the ... [Read More]
- 7:51:04, Sep 15th 2016 - firstname.lastname@example.org - Congratulations Roy! Can't be said that you don't stick t ... [Read More]
- 5:40:26, Sep 15th 2016 - Livin' the dream - Oh no, mary-wonnie! It's the assassin of yout'. ... [Read More]
- 10:26:43, Sep 14th 2016 - On-Point - Precisely how I feel. Differing lifestyles, views, religions, etc. are wh ... [Read More]
- 10:13:20, Sep 14th 2016 - wrong - There is so much wrong with this letter, I don't even know where to begin. ... [Read More]
Fri, May 3rd, 2013
Posted in All Legals
Posted in All Legals
Notice is hereby given per Minnesota Statutes, Chapter 116, that Brian Erickson, has made application to the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency or the County of Fillmore for a permit to construct or expand a feedlot with a capacity of 750 animal units or more.
The existing and/or proposed feedlot will be located at 23698 166th St., Preston, MN 55965, in Section 32, T102N, R11W, NW, /SE, Parcel#: 22.0324.010. The existing facility consists of 3500 sq. ft. open lot with a 150 ft. buffer, 15 Dairy Cows (Dry), 21 animal units. The proposed facility consists of 2400 head swine, 720 animal units, total confinement swine finshing building, and 122’ x 170’ x 8’ deep pit. Usable capacity new pit: 1,041,670 gallons. Amount of manure generated annually: 600,000 gallons. 100% of the Manure is transferred to Mensink Farms. The total animal unit capacity will be 750 animal units.
This publication shall constitute as notice to each resident and each owner of real property within 5,000 feet of the perimeter of the proposed feedlot as required by Minnesota State Law.
Published in the Fillmore County Journal, dated May 6, 2013.