"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Friday, August 22nd, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 10:32:36, Aug 22nd 2014 - Mad Mike - Doc, how do you get any truth or facts with the current set up that this ... [Read More]
- 9:31:25, Aug 22nd 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - doc, You mentioned that "Republicans want the truth, they just ... [Read More]
- 8:00:02, Aug 19th 2014 - doc - Republicans want the truth, they just don't like facts. ... [Read More]
- 7:58:04, Aug 19th 2014 - doc - Gas prices were $4.25 the last summer that GWB was in office. ... [Read More]
- 4:40:55, Aug 19th 2014 - dave - Gas prices were $1.79 a gallon when GWB left office ... [Read More]
- 9:08:48, Aug 19th 2014 - doc - What was the MN unemployment rate when GWB was in office? ... [Read More]
- 10:48:03, Aug 15th 2014 - Retired - A quick google search offers numerous ideas for community education. Knitt ... [Read More]
- 10:44:01, Aug 15th 2014 - tom - I believe that part of what made this country great was the ability to work to ... [Read More]
- 12:31:16, Aug 14th 2014 - Mad Mike - All you liberal's think a like. You read what you want to read and liste ... [Read More]
- 10:28:11, Aug 13th 2014 - Dale Eppen - Herb, I am so happy you like Obama Care. I also assume you like half a ... [Read More]
NOTICE OF HEARING FOR A CONDITIONAL USE PERMIT FILLMORE COUNTY ZONING REGULATIONS JOHN & SANDRA REIN INDUSTRIAL SAND PIT
Fri, May 3rd, 2013
Posted in All Legals
Posted in All Legals
Notice is hereby given that the Fillmore County Planning Commission has been presented an application from John & Sandra Rein of 37825 County 10, Lanesboro, MN 55949 for a Conditional Use Permit to expand their existing Industrial Sand Pit from 18.36 acres to 50 acres on their property located in Section 35 Holt Township. The land is located in an Agricultural District and is approximately 5 miles southeast of City of Lanesboro.
Notice is further given that said petitioners John & Sandra Rein, will be heard at a monthly meeting of the Fillmore County Planning Commission on May 16, 2013 at 7:30 p.m. in Room 601L of the Fillmore County Courthouse at 101 Fillmore Street, Preston, MN, 55965 at which time all interested persons will be heard. If you would like any further information on this project it is available in the Fillmore County Zoning Office during regular office hours of 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Information will be available at that time as to when the Fillmore County Board of Commissioners will act upon this petition.
Dated: May 3, 2013
Fillmore County Zoning Administrator