"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Wednesday, August 24th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 1:16:22, Aug 22nd 2016 - Susan@batterysolutions.com - Although alkaline batteries are allowed in the trash in ... [Read More]
- 6:31:22, Aug 21st 2016 - Boo hoo hoo! - People who can't string two words together that make sense should at l ... [Read More]
- 8:53:13, Aug 20th 2016 - Aaron Swartzentruber - Why does God need to be brought in to understand this conce ... [Read More]
- 12:40:36, Aug 16th 2016 - VikeFan1 - @WTH There's no need for me to mention facts that have already been cle ... [Read More]
- 4:24:11, Aug 15th 2016 - future - I'm more pointing out the logical connection an always intervening, all know ... [Read More]
- 10:05:38, Aug 14th 2016 - WTH - @ vikefan name one fact you brought to this table. As usual you are a day late ... [Read More]
- 6:10:02, Aug 14th 2016 - Aaron Swartzentruber - So you're accusing me of robbing the due credit from God? I ... [Read More]
- 10:35:00, Aug 12th 2016 - VikeFan 1 - Ha, ha, ha. That's a good one, "left luvr." Whoever heard of using "fa ... [Read More]
- 10:00:45, Aug 12th 2016 - dump the chump - Funny how the ones who talk the most know the least. ... [Read More]
- 7:39:53, Aug 11th 2016 - left luvr - @ sv85 Are you totally incapable of independent thought ? All you do is ... [Read More]
NOTICE OF HEARING FOR A CONDITIONAL USE PERMIT FILLMORE COUNTY ZONING REGULATIONS BRIAN ERICKSON FEEDLOT
Fri, May 3rd, 2013
Posted in All Legals
Posted in All Legals
Notice is hereby given that the Fillmore County Planning Commission has been presented an application from Brian Erickson of 23698 – 166th Street, Preston, MN 55965 for a Conditional Use Permit to expand his existing feedlot from 21 animal units to 750 animal units on his property located in the NW ¼ of the SE ¼ Section 32 Carimona Township. The land is located in an Agricultural District and is just southwest of the City of Preston.
Notice is further given that said petitioner Brian Erickson, will be heard at a monthly meeting of the Fillmore County Planning Commission on May 16, 2013 at 7:20 p.m. in Room 601L of the Fillmore County Courthouse at 101 Fillmore Street, Preston, MN, 55965 at which time all interested persons will be heard. If you would like any further information on this project it is available in the Fillmore County Zoning Office during regular office hours of 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Information will be available at that time as to when the Fillmore County Board of Commissioners will act upon this petition.
Dated: May 3, 2013
Fillmore County Zoning Administrator