"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Sunday, May 3rd, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 7:32:51, May 1st 2015 - Livin' The Dream - Working with alcoholics is way worse than marijuana users in my opi ... [Read More]
- 6:28:53, May 1st 2015 - hawkeye63 - Well Herb, if you think I am mistaken in my beliefs, tell us what happened ... [Read More]
- 3:34:46, May 1st 2015 - No need to be so desperate - Mr Panko, don't let these people get to you. When you st ... [Read More]
- 3:20:36, May 1st 2015 - - To herb, You can turn it around however you want, whatever makes you feel bette ... [Read More]
- 2:48:41, May 1st 2015 - Herb - To Hawkeye63: I wonder if you have any idea how wacky, exaggerated, extremist, ... [Read More]
- 2:22:23, May 1st 2015 - VikeFan 1 - To Kim Wenworth: What? You don't know what people are referring to in e ... [Read More]
- 1:54:39, May 1st 2015 - Herb - To Says: You said I switched from "the ammo is armor piercing" to "the ammo ... [Read More]
- 9:40:56, May 1st 2015 - LOLZ - Boozers are losers. ... [Read More]
- 9:20:46, May 1st 2015 - To Herb - This is what you said. "The ammo he is referring to is armor- piercing am ... [Read More]
- 5:39:46, May 1st 2015 - lol - . Did u know a Fillmore central student got busted for doing meth in the bathroo ... [Read More]
NOTICE OF HEARING FOR A CONDITIONAL USE PERMIT FILLMORE COUNTY ZONING REGULATIONS BRIAN ERICKSON FEEDLOT
Fri, May 3rd, 2013
Posted in All Legals
Posted in All Legals
Notice is hereby given that the Fillmore County Planning Commission has been presented an application from Brian Erickson of 23698 – 166th Street, Preston, MN 55965 for a Conditional Use Permit to expand his existing feedlot from 21 animal units to 750 animal units on his property located in the NW ¼ of the SE ¼ Section 32 Carimona Township. The land is located in an Agricultural District and is just southwest of the City of Preston.
Notice is further given that said petitioner Brian Erickson, will be heard at a monthly meeting of the Fillmore County Planning Commission on May 16, 2013 at 7:20 p.m. in Room 601L of the Fillmore County Courthouse at 101 Fillmore Street, Preston, MN, 55965 at which time all interested persons will be heard. If you would like any further information on this project it is available in the Fillmore County Zoning Office during regular office hours of 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Information will be available at that time as to when the Fillmore County Board of Commissioners will act upon this petition.
Dated: May 3, 2013
Fillmore County Zoning Administrator