"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Thursday, May 7th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 7:21:07, May 6th 2015 - Livin' the dream - Consider the source. He probably has an 8th grade education if that ... [Read More]
- 7:12:50, May 6th 2015 - LOLZ - Re-evaluate your prescriptions. ... [Read More]
- 4:54:07, May 6th 2015 - laurie - Kim Wentworth. I did not know you're political side. Bravo! Hope you're well ... [Read More]
- 2:25:58, May 6th 2015 - Kim Wentworth - a short response: paragraph 8- a belief in a system where th ... [Read More]
- 11:17:41, May 6th 2015 - Hawkeye63 - Herb, waiting for your response. You seem so knowledgeable on the gun con ... [Read More]
- 9:30:33, May 5th 2015 - FountainFarmer - what? you can direct your questions towards Sgt. Christianson at the ... [Read More]
- 12:26:17, May 5th 2015 - Kim Wentworth - @Vikefan- lets take your scenario a little further since you seem to ... [Read More]
- 4:31:29, May 5th 2015 - what? - What about electric scooters? There is a grade school kid in harmony riding on ... [Read More]
- 4:24:55, May 5th 2015 - what? - The mayor's in small towns don't wear suits...it's a part time job! They don' ... [Read More]
- 6:54:57, May 4th 2015 - LOLZ - So what's up with the hoodie? Was it casual Friday? ... [Read More]
NOTICE OF HEARING FOR A CONDITIONAL USE PERMIT FILLMORE COUNTY ZONING REGULATIONS KYLE DUXBURY FEEDLOT
Fri, May 3rd, 2013
Posted in All Legals
Posted in All Legals
Notice is hereby given that the Fillmore County Planning Commission has been presented an application from Kyle Duxbury of 118 N. Highland Ave., New Ulm, MN 56073 for a Conditional Use Permit to expand his existing feedlot from 300 animal units to 660 animal units, on his property located in Section 12 Fillmore Township. The land is located in an Agricultural District and is approximately 3 miles northeast of the City of Wykoff.
Notice is further given that said petitioner Kyle Duxbury, will be heard at a monthly meeting of the Fillmore County Planning Commission on May 16, 2013 at 7:10 p.m. in Room 601L of the Fillmore County Courthouse at 101 Fillmore Street, Preston, MN, 55965 at which time all interested persons will be heard. If you would like any further information on this project it is available in the Fillmore County Zoning Office during regular office hours of 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Information will be available at that time as to when the Fillmore County Board of Commissioners will act upon this petition.
Dated: May 3, 2013
Fillmore County Zoning Administrator