"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Thursday, October 2nd, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 9:00:36, Oct 2nd 2014 - Davin - Sorry for the repost. I must have hit the button to many times!!! Sorry ... [Read More]
- 8:10:59, Oct 2nd 2014 - Davin Thompson - I am by no means an expert in the educational system or the offerings ... [Read More]
- 7:53:37, Oct 2nd 2014 - Davin Thompson - I am by no means an expert in the educational system or the offerings ... [Read More]
- 10:04:17, Oct 1st 2014 - linda hovland - As Andy Prinsen knows, I research and I go to meetings to get all the ... [Read More]
- 6:50:00, Oct 1st 2014 - no name again - Thanks also for the quick response. I am glad to hear that R-P is ... [Read More]
- 12:03:09, Oct 1st 2014 - davin thompson - If you walked into the R-P School High School right now, your child ... [Read More]
- 12:05:33, Oct 1st 2014 - open enrolled out for lack of curriculm choices - Thank you for the quick response; i ... [Read More]
- 9:12:52, Sep 30th 2014 - Justthefacts - "open enrolled out" 1) WIth your username "open enrolled out" you ... [Read More]
- 6:24:43, Sep 30th 2014 - hawkeye62 - What we really need is a President with the will and experience to lead i ... [Read More]
- 9:49:34, Sep 29th 2014 - REDHORSE51 - PRETTY GOOD CHANCE THE ANIMALS ARE DEMOCRATS CROSSING THE ROAD TO SEE WH ... [Read More]
Fri, Apr 26th, 2013
Posted in All Legals
Posted in All Legals
Notice is hereby given per Minnesota Statutes, Chapter 116, that Kyle and Travis Duxbury, have made application to the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency or the County of Fillmore for a permit to construct or expand a feedlot with a capacity of 500 animal units or more.
The existing and/or proposed feedlot will be located in the NE of SE of Section 12, Minnesota. The existing facility consists of hogs, 660 units, total confinement, and underground pit. The proposed facility consists of 660 hogs, total confinement, and underground pit. The total animal unit capacity will be 660 units.
This publication shall constitute as notice to each resident and each owner of real property within 5,000 feet of the perimeter of the proposed feedlot as required by Minnesota State Law.
Published in the Fillmore County Journal, dated April 29, 2013.