"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Saturday, October 10th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 12:39:52, Oct 9th 2015 - KingslandGrad95 - As someone who was a student at Kingsland from it's beginning, pare ... [Read More]
- 11:23:47, Oct 9th 2015 - Go Falcons!! - I'd like to give a huge shout out to Fillmore Centrals Volleyball coac ... [Read More]
- 9:10:55, Oct 7th 2015 - @ Concerned - I have wondered about this too. Most of the Wykoff kids don't even go t ... [Read More]
- 2:53:37, Oct 6th 2015 - Concerned - Has the school board & administration ever checked into why so many studen ... [Read More]
- 9:58:41, Oct 6th 2015 - - Why don't you run for school board, SomethingNeedsToBeDone? Write-in candidates we ... [Read More]
- 2:05:39, Oct 5th 2015 - Paul - The Quaran does not tell Muslims to kill non-muslims. In fact it says Muslims a ... [Read More]
- 1:01:48, Oct 5th 2015 - GoldenRule - Let us be mindful of the Golden Rule and how we treat others. Be careful ... [Read More]
- 11:32:26, Oct 5th 2015 - SomethingNeedsToBeDone - Are people blind?? How can they continue to use a facility ... [Read More]
- 11:23:54, Oct 5th 2015 - James1952 - Pig poker- what did you crybaby vote yes losers do both times you lost th ... [Read More]
- 10:51:29, Oct 5th 2015 - Pig poker - We all know why Jon Peterson doesn't want the school, he's mad because he ... [Read More]
Fri, Apr 26th, 2013
Posted in All Legals
Posted in All Legals
Notice is hereby given per Minnesota Statutes, Chapter 116, that Kyle and Travis Duxbury, have made application to the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency or the County of Fillmore for a permit to construct or expand a feedlot with a capacity of 500 animal units or more.
The existing and/or proposed feedlot will be located in the NE of SE of Section 12, Minnesota. The existing facility consists of hogs, 660 units, total confinement, and underground pit. The proposed facility consists of 660 hogs, total confinement, and underground pit. The total animal unit capacity will be 660 units.
This publication shall constitute as notice to each resident and each owner of real property within 5,000 feet of the perimeter of the proposed feedlot as required by Minnesota State Law.
Published in the Fillmore County Journal, dated April 29, 2013.