"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Sunday, February 7th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 5:15:31, Feb 6th 2016 - @respect - "They don't go out of their way to disrespect until disrespect is thrown at ... [Read More]
- 3:28:56, Feb 6th 2016 - Farmer - WOW! Hope you have more life jackets because now that you have actually put y ... [Read More]
- 12:16:49, Feb 6th 2016 - EagleGolfer - @Mr. Terbeest Oh, yeah, I get it. All those Chicago gang killings ov ... [Read More]
- 11:38:29, Feb 6th 2016 - SV85 - @Hawkeye63 Okay, I got it. You never have written a signed commentary to the ... [Read More]
- 10:44:04, Feb 6th 2016 - - Such drama. JUMP, I have a spare life jacket I'll give you for free. ... [Read More]
- 4:32:19, Feb 6th 2016 - Hawkeye63 - Mr. Terbeest, You have described the modus operando of the ultra liberal c ... [Read More]
- 8:40:46, Feb 5th 2016 - - Not quite like that, the ship can sail any way it wishes but why am I forced to pay ... [Read More]
- 6:21:28, Feb 5th 2016 - respect - Reply to whocarez: Saying that they can travel to Minneapolis is both disre ... [Read More]
- 3:13:15, Feb 5th 2016 - Hawkeye63 - OK, this is a bizarre situation. You guys are doing exactly what you are a ... [Read More]
- 2:57:00, Feb 5th 2016 - VikeFan1 - @Hawkeye 63 Give me the date & year of the FCJ in which your opinion piec ... [Read More]
Fri, Apr 26th, 2013
Posted in All Legals
Posted in All Legals
Notice is hereby given per Minnesota Statutes, Chapter 116, that Kyle and Travis Duxbury, have made application to the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency or the County of Fillmore for a permit to construct or expand a feedlot with a capacity of 500 animal units or more.
The existing and/or proposed feedlot will be located in the NE of SE of Section 12, Minnesota. The existing facility consists of hogs, 660 units, total confinement, and underground pit. The proposed facility consists of 660 hogs, total confinement, and underground pit. The total animal unit capacity will be 660 units.
This publication shall constitute as notice to each resident and each owner of real property within 5,000 feet of the perimeter of the proposed feedlot as required by Minnesota State Law.
Published in the Fillmore County Journal, dated April 29, 2013.