"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Sunday, March 9th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 3:44:17, Mar 7th 2014 - Robert - Fossil fuels are damaging are resources, polluting are air & water and destr ... [Read More]
- 12:32:02, Mar 7th 2014 - - "Turks suffered at the hands of Greece, Bulgaria, and Serbia. Hundreds of thousand ... [Read More]
- 7:38:38, Mar 5th 2014 - bootscoot21 - Thank you Dr. Van Gorp for this complete look at what our generation is ... [Read More]
- 8:39:53, Mar 4th 2014 - email@example.com - Excellent commentary, very thoughtful. Although quite len ... [Read More]
- 9:54:09, Mar 1st 2014 - - We have lost a good friend from Harmony High school class of 1970. I have many goo ... [Read More]
- 9:48:08, Mar 1st 2014 - - Rest in Peace Loenard ... [Read More]
- 9:14:19, Feb 25th 2014 - firstname.lastname@example.org - Eric, I don't know if you remember me but I am Erik Paulsen's M ... [Read More]
- 8:58:12, Feb 25th 2014 - jjoyengel - You are both wonderful people! You have and are doing something not just ... [Read More]
- 3:16:25, Feb 24th 2014 - TY - THANK YOU FCJ! I am not sure any of this would have happened without the excelle ... [Read More]
- 6:29:53, Feb 23rd 2014 - Proud family member - Thank you for this wonderful article about my nephew and his fa ... [Read More]
Fri, Apr 19th, 2013
Posted in All Legals
Posted in All Legals
THE RIGHT TO VERIFICATION OF THE DEBT AND IDENTITY OF THE ORIGINAL CREDITOR WITHIN THE TIME PROVIDED BY LAW IS NOT AFFECTED BY THIS ACTION.
DATE: April 8, 2013
YOU ARE NOTIFIED that default has occurred in the conditions of the following described Mortgage:
INFORMATION REGARDING MORTGAGE TO BE FORECLOSED
1. Date of Mortgage: April 13, 2009
2. Mortgagors: Frederick L. Williams and Dennise N. Williams, n/k/a Dennise Klutts
3. Mortgagees: Jennings State Bank
4. Recording Information: Recorded on April 16, 2009, as Document Number 371300, in the Office of the County Recorder of Fillmore County, Minnesota
5. Assignments of Mortgage, if any: Assigned to Central Bank, a Minnesota banking corporation by written assignment recorded on September 9, 2010, as Document Number 380189, in the recording office stated in paragraph 4.
INFORMATION REGARDING MORTGAGED PREMISES
6. Tax parcel identification number of the mortgaged premises: 01.0211.010.
7. Legal description of the mortgaged premises:
That part of the NW ¼ SE ¼ and that part of the NE ¼ SW ¼ , both in Sec. 25-101-8, Fillmore County, Minnesota, described as follows: beginning at the NW corner of said NW ¼ SE ¼ ; thence North 89°38’25” East (assumed bearing) along the North line of said NW ¼ SE ¼ , 524.68 feet; thence South 12°06’07” East, 645.31 feet; thence North 89°10’05” West 679.23 feet to the centerline of a Township Road; thence North 01°22’18” West along said centerline, 617.78 Feet to the North line of said NE ¼ SW ¼; thence North 89°38’25” East along said North line, 33.99 feet to the point of beginning and containing 8.86 acres, more or less. Subject to easement for a Township Road across the Westerly line and Northerly line thereof. Subject to any other easements of record.
Check here if all or part of the described real property is Registered (Torrens)
8. The physical street address, city, and zip code of the mortgaged premises: 45550 116th Street, Mabel, Minnesota 55954.
other foreclosure data
9. The person holding the Mortgage: [check one] is a transaction agent, as defined by Minn. Stat. 58.02, subd. 30. The name(s) of the transaction agent, residential mortgage servicer, and the lender or broker, as defined in Minn. Stat. 58.02, is/are […].
The transaction agent’s mortgage identification number, if stated on the Mortgage, is […] is not a transaction agent, as defined by Minn. Stat. 58.02, subd. 30. The name of the residential mortgage servicer and the lender or broker, as defined in Minn. Stat. 58.02, is Central Bank.
10. If stated on the Mortgage, the name of the mortgage originator, as defined in Minn. Stat. 58.02, is Jennings State Bank.
INFORMATION REGARDING Foreclosure
11. The requisites of Minn. Stat. 580.02 have been satisfied.
12. The original principal amount secured by the Mortgage was $ 84,500.00.
13. At the date of this notice the amount due on the Mortgage, including taxes, if any, paid by the holder of the Mortgage, is: $73,787.42.
14. Pursuant to the power of sale in the Mortgage, the Mortgage will be foreclosed, and the mortgaged premises will be sold by the Sheriff of Fillmore County, Minnesota, at public auction on June 20, 2013, 10:00 a.m., at Fillmore County Courthouse, Main Lobby, 101 Fillmore Street, Preston, MN 55965-1080.
15. The time allowed by law for redemption by Mortgagor or Mortgagor’s personal representatives or assigns is 6 months after the date of sale.
16. Minn. Stat. 580.04(b) provides, “If the real estate is an owner-occupied, single-family dwelling, the notice must also specify the date on or before which the mortgagor must vacate the property if the mortgage is not reinstated under section 580.30 or the property redeemed under section 580.23.” If this statute applies, the time to vacate the property is December 19, 2013.
THE TIME ALLOWED BY LAW FOR REDEMPTION BY THE MORTGAGOR, THE MORTGAGOR’S PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVES OR ASSIGNS, MAY BE REDUCED TO FIVE WEEKS IF A JUDICIAL ORDER IS ENTERED UNDER MINNESOTA STATUTES, SECTION 582.032, DETERMINING, AMONG OTHER THINGS, THAT THE MORTGAGED PREMISES ARE IMPROVED WITH A RESIDENTIAL DWELLING OF LESS THAN FIVE UNITS, ARE NOT PROPERTY USED IN AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTION, AND ARE ABANDONED.
Name and address of Attorney for Mortgagee or Mortgage Assignee:
Joseph M. Paiement
221 East Myrtle Street
Stillwater, MN 55082
Name of Mortgagee or Mortgage Assignee: