"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Saturday, December 10th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 11:49:51, Dec 9th 2016 - Mark Kottman - Conservative or liberal, both sides agree that some changes are needed ... [Read More]
- 6:43:37, Dec 9th 2016 - Hawkeye63 - @Jen, you really feel that way? Why? You must feel he accomplished somethi ... [Read More]
- 6:32:12, Dec 9th 2016 - Hawkeye63 - @Thomas, It is. I''ll reserve judjement and keep watching. ... [Read More]
- 3:54:20, Dec 8th 2016 - Thomas E. H. - 1. I support the facts. I don't support a party for party's sake. I su ... [Read More]
- 3:01:14, Dec 8th 2016 - Jen - He will be missed and I am grateful that we had him for eight years. And I'm ho ... [Read More]
- 1:19:20, Dec 8th 2016 - Hawkeye63 - @ Thomas, someone who tells me he is not affiliated with the Democrat Part ... [Read More]
- 10:48:13, Dec 8th 2016 - doc - Go trump: If you actually worked you would realize that medicare is deducted fr ... [Read More]
- 9:51:57, Dec 8th 2016 - truthsayer - Yes tweakers are low, what's worse? FC LAW "ENFORCEMENT" who are complici ... [Read More]
- 8:54:16, Dec 8th 2016 - AMEN - Amen to that ... [Read More]
- 8:53:38, Dec 8th 2016 - Go Trump - To Doc, I use oil, so take my money for that. It is better than getting ... [Read More]
Fri, Mar 29th, 2013
Posted in All Legals
Posted in All Legals
April 10, 2013 at 7:00pm has been set for a Public Hearing regarding the request for a Variance on parcel #30.0222.000 CHS (formerly Ostrander Farmers Coop) in the Council room of the Municipal Building, 217 Gold St. N, Wykoff, MN 55990.
The request consists of a variance of 65’ in height for a grain bin to be built in Fillmore County, City of Wykoff, MN 55990 instead of the 55’ as required by Wykoff Zoning Ordinance 604. Residential Agricultural District (RA), 604.04 1)b:
606.04 1)b. Public or semi-public buildings, churches, cathedrals, temples, or schools may be erected to a maximum height of fifty-five (55) feet.
Wykoff Zoning Commission
Cheryl L. Davis, Zoning Administrator