"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Wednesday, August 27th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 5:25:09, Aug 27th 2014 - hawkeyejay - Hank, I wouldn't bet your pension or SS check on ACA being cast in stone ... [Read More]
- 5:10:18, Aug 27th 2014 - hawkeyejay - Just like Yvonne to trot out the " Republican War On Women" routine. I g ... [Read More]
- 7:33:35, Aug 27th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - wtf, why did you make that comment on a story regarding high school ... [Read More]
- 11:00:14, Aug 25th 2014 - wtf - Your article on Preston fastpitch wins big. The under 15 age takes 2nd.. There ... [Read More]
- 8:52:32, Aug 25th 2014 - Rae - I wish that you had included Stab from TJ's Liquor in your article. Stab has b ... [Read More]
- 10:32:36, Aug 22nd 2014 - Mad Mike - Doc, how do you get any truth or facts with the current set up that this ... [Read More]
- 9:31:25, Aug 22nd 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - doc, You mentioned that "Republicans want the truth, they just ... [Read More]
- 8:00:02, Aug 19th 2014 - doc - Republicans want the truth, they just don't like facts. ... [Read More]
- 7:58:04, Aug 19th 2014 - doc - Gas prices were $4.25 the last summer that GWB was in office. ... [Read More]
- 4:40:55, Aug 19th 2014 - dave - Gas prices were $1.79 a gallon when GWB left office ... [Read More]
Fri, Mar 29th, 2013
Posted in All Legals
Posted in All Legals
April 10, 2013 at 7:00pm has been set for a Public Hearing regarding the request for a Variance on parcel #30.0222.000 CHS (formerly Ostrander Farmers Coop) in the Council room of the Municipal Building, 217 Gold St. N, Wykoff, MN 55990.
The request consists of a variance of 65’ in height for a grain bin to be built in Fillmore County, City of Wykoff, MN 55990 instead of the 55’ as required by Wykoff Zoning Ordinance 604. Residential Agricultural District (RA), 604.04 1)b:
606.04 1)b. Public or semi-public buildings, churches, cathedrals, temples, or schools may be erected to a maximum height of fifty-five (55) feet.
Wykoff Zoning Commission
Cheryl L. Davis, Zoning Administrator