"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Friday, February 12th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 1:21:44, Feb 12th 2016 - email@example.com - Well said. I cook on wkends too, leftovers during the week a ... [Read More]
- 1:07:17, Feb 12th 2016 - Kim Wenworth - @ sv85 and vikefan1- the countries I mentioned in my last post are all ... [Read More]
- 8:40:49, Feb 11th 2016 - VikeFan1 - @Wentworth "Universal health care not covered in the Constitution" ? ... [Read More]
- 1:11:48, Feb 11th 2016 - SV85 - @Wentworth If you will do an unbiased research on the positive features of th ... [Read More]
- 9:43:47, Feb 11th 2016 - Kim Wenworth - @ sv85- exactly what are the benefits of obamacare? the last time I ch ... [Read More]
- 2:39:33, Feb 9th 2016 - SV85 - Hawkeye Also your blind devotion to Fox News. Did it ever occur to you that ... [Read More]
- 2:26:35, Feb 9th 2016 - SV85 - @Hawkeye 63 And your blind loyalty to anything and anybody to the far right ... [Read More]
- 1:44:23, Feb 9th 2016 - Taylor - @Rushford Man...you have a problem with me? Bring to me personally instead of ... [Read More]
- 1:16:28, Feb 9th 2016 - Hawkeye63 - @ SV85, You are correct when you state the negative comments were mostly f ... [Read More]
- 11:31:59, Feb 9th 2016 - Rushford Man says - I am willing to pay more taxes for the new school. It will bene ... [Read More]
Fri, Mar 29th, 2013
Posted in All Legals
Posted in All Legals
April 10, 2013 at 7:00pm has been set for a Public Hearing regarding the request for a Variance on parcel #30.0222.000 CHS (formerly Ostrander Farmers Coop) in the Council room of the Municipal Building, 217 Gold St. N, Wykoff, MN 55990.
The request consists of a variance of 65’ in height for a grain bin to be built in Fillmore County, City of Wykoff, MN 55990 instead of the 55’ as required by Wykoff Zoning Ordinance 604. Residential Agricultural District (RA), 604.04 1)b:
606.04 1)b. Public or semi-public buildings, churches, cathedrals, temples, or schools may be erected to a maximum height of fifty-five (55) feet.
Wykoff Zoning Commission
Cheryl L. Davis, Zoning Administrator