"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Monday, May 4th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 7:42:01, May 4th 2015 - amazed - Many people have detractors who try to make them look foolish in the eyes of ... [Read More]
- 7:34:22, May 4th 2015 - Hawkeye63 - Chemical abuse is bad whatever the substance. The abuser risks the ruin of ... [Read More]
- 11:14:38, May 3rd 2015 - Noodle - If someone is getting high before or while at work, that is just as bad as ... [Read More]
- 7:32:51, May 1st 2015 - Livin' The Dream - Working with alcoholics is way worse than marijuana users in my opi ... [Read More]
- 6:28:53, May 1st 2015 - hawkeye63 - Well Herb, if you think I am mistaken in my beliefs, tell us what happened ... [Read More]
- 3:34:46, May 1st 2015 - No need to be so desperate - Mr Panko, don't let these people get to you. When you st ... [Read More]
- 3:20:36, May 1st 2015 - - To herb, You can turn it around however you want, whatever makes you feel bette ... [Read More]
- 2:48:41, May 1st 2015 - Herb - To Hawkeye63: I wonder if you have any idea how wacky, exaggerated, extremist, ... [Read More]
- 2:22:23, May 1st 2015 - VikeFan 1 - To Kim Wenworth: What? You don't know what people are referring to in e ... [Read More]
- 1:54:39, May 1st 2015 - Herb - To Says: You said I switched from "the ammo is armor piercing" to "the ammo ... [Read More]
Fri, Mar 29th, 2013
Posted in All Legals
Posted in All Legals
April 10, 2013 at 7:00pm has been set for a Public Hearing regarding the request for a Variance on parcel #30.0222.000 CHS (formerly Ostrander Farmers Coop) in the Council room of the Municipal Building, 217 Gold St. N, Wykoff, MN 55990.
The request consists of a variance of 65’ in height for a grain bin to be built in Fillmore County, City of Wykoff, MN 55990 instead of the 55’ as required by Wykoff Zoning Ordinance 604. Residential Agricultural District (RA), 604.04 1)b:
606.04 1)b. Public or semi-public buildings, churches, cathedrals, temples, or schools may be erected to a maximum height of fifty-five (55) feet.
Wykoff Zoning Commission
Cheryl L. Davis, Zoning Administrator