"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Monday, March 2nd, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 3:43:36, Mar 2nd 2015 - agreed - The cable and internet here is absolutely ridiculous. Harmony residents pay ... [Read More]
- 2:30:46, Mar 2nd 2015 - Be honest - Wood- That is true, but most people won't even spend that. Hopefully, th ... [Read More]
- 10:14:18, Mar 2nd 2015 - Wood - Be Honest, you can ask the Minnesota Information Policy Analysis Division (IPA ... [Read More]
- 6:41:46, Mar 2nd 2015 - gotoutofthere - If the residents would treat the new people with respect maybe they wo ... [Read More]
- 12:48:54, Mar 1st 2015 - Pursuing truth? - By pursuing truth, are you referring to the IRS scandal or the Hold ... [Read More]
- 12:25:29, Mar 1st 2015 - hum - How about something yo do for the youth! These kids have nothing to do in the s ... [Read More]
- 12:16:31, Mar 1st 2015 - Be honest - This is happening more and more in small towns. Attorney's are telling t ... [Read More]
- 10:52:21, Mar 1st 2015 - doc - Amen! BIG ISSUE ... [Read More]
- 10:13:47, Mar 1st 2015 - hawkeye63 - As usual, Yvonne wants to treat the symptoms rather than address the caus ... [Read More]
- 10:07:03, Mar 1st 2015 - Wood - The City of Peterson's attorney is Dick Nethercut. ... [Read More]
Do you feel we should give up on observing Punxsutawney Phil to predict the remaining length of winter?
Fri, Mar 29th, 2013
Posted in All Legals
Posted in All Legals
April 10, 2013 at 7:00pm has been set for a Public Hearing regarding the request for a Variance on parcel #30.0222.000 CHS (formerly Ostrander Farmers Coop) in the Council room of the Municipal Building, 217 Gold St. N, Wykoff, MN 55990.
The request consists of a variance of 65’ in height for a grain bin to be built in Fillmore County, City of Wykoff, MN 55990 instead of the 55’ as required by Wykoff Zoning Ordinance 604. Residential Agricultural District (RA), 604.04 1)b:
606.04 1)b. Public or semi-public buildings, churches, cathedrals, temples, or schools may be erected to a maximum height of fifty-five (55) feet.
Wykoff Zoning Commission
Cheryl L. Davis, Zoning Administrator