"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Saturday, April 25th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 10:21:24, Apr 25th 2015 - ScienceMan - Mr. Earley, please listen to how illogical your opposition is to Mr. Re ... [Read More]
- 8:18:02, Apr 25th 2015 - doc - It sure is a never ending source of amusement for me to read the right wingers' ... [Read More]
- 12:28:34, Apr 24th 2015 - Kim Wentworth - to science dude and rest of you liberal tatters: www.forbes.com/... ... [Read More]
- 12:50:38, Apr 21st 2015 - firstname.lastname@example.org - Thanks for the awesome tribute to the many firemen involved and ... [Read More]
- 8:36:39, Apr 21st 2015 - cheryl erickson mahaffay - Henrytown Lutheran Church has shaped me ll my life. I will ... [Read More]
- 2:39:36, Apr 20th 2015 - LOLZ - I do agree that "Just Say No" was about the lamest thing ever spoken by Frank ... [Read More]
- 12:12:47, Apr 20th 2015 - Sheriff Tom Kaase - Very well done! ... [Read More]
- 2:27:12, Apr 17th 2015 - science guy - To Kim Wentworth: Here's an idea Mr. Smart Alec. Take each of the sc ... [Read More]
- 5:57:59, Apr 17th 2015 - lol - And you all heard the mayor of this town didn't file to run again. He said he f ... [Read More]
- 5:47:24, Apr 17th 2015 - sosad - Well said regrets! Agree with you. If you didn't grow up here they treat u as ... [Read More]
Fri, Mar 29th, 2013
Posted in All Legals
Posted in All Legals
SEASONAL MATERIAL BIDS
FILLMORE COUNTY HIGHWAY DEPARTMENT
The Fillmore County Highway Department will be accepting bids for the furnishing and hauling of Class 2 (modified) aggregate on various Fillmore County Roads, and the furnishing of same material in stockpile at various quarry locations. Sealed bids will be received at the office of the County Engineer at the Fillmore County Highway Department in Preston, Minnesota, on behalf of the Fillmore County Board of Commissioners, until 10:30 a.m. on April 18, 2013.
Aggregate material will conform with the 2005 Edition of Minnesota Department of Transportation “Standard Specification for Highway Construction”, and as amended by the Special Provisions. Quantities are estimated at 30,618.0 tons of class-2 mod aggregate material, plus stockpile quantities.
Bid forms may be obtained at the office of the County Highway Engineer, 909 Houston St NW, Preston, Minnesota 55965.
The County reserves the right to reject any or all bids and to waive any defect.
Dated at Preston, Minnesota, this 26th day of March, 2013.
Ronald Gregg, P.E.
Fillmore County Engineer
909 Houston St. NW
Preston, MN 55965