"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Friday, August 22nd, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 10:32:36, Aug 22nd 2014 - Mad Mike - Doc, how do you get any truth or facts with the current set up that this ... [Read More]
- 9:31:25, Aug 22nd 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - doc, You mentioned that "Republicans want the truth, they just ... [Read More]
- 8:00:02, Aug 19th 2014 - doc - Republicans want the truth, they just don't like facts. ... [Read More]
- 7:58:04, Aug 19th 2014 - doc - Gas prices were $4.25 the last summer that GWB was in office. ... [Read More]
- 4:40:55, Aug 19th 2014 - dave - Gas prices were $1.79 a gallon when GWB left office ... [Read More]
- 9:08:48, Aug 19th 2014 - doc - What was the MN unemployment rate when GWB was in office? ... [Read More]
- 10:48:03, Aug 15th 2014 - Retired - A quick google search offers numerous ideas for community education. Knitt ... [Read More]
- 10:44:01, Aug 15th 2014 - tom - I believe that part of what made this country great was the ability to work to ... [Read More]
- 12:31:16, Aug 14th 2014 - Mad Mike - All you liberal's think a like. You read what you want to read and liste ... [Read More]
- 10:28:11, Aug 13th 2014 - Dale Eppen - Herb, I am so happy you like Obama Care. I also assume you like half a ... [Read More]
Fri, Mar 29th, 2013
Posted in All Legals
Posted in All Legals
SEASONAL MATERIAL BIDS
FILLMORE COUNTY HIGHWAY DEPARTMENT
The Fillmore County Highway Department will be accepting bids for the furnishing and hauling of Class 2 (modified) aggregate on various Fillmore County Roads, and the furnishing of same material in stockpile at various quarry locations. Sealed bids will be received at the office of the County Engineer at the Fillmore County Highway Department in Preston, Minnesota, on behalf of the Fillmore County Board of Commissioners, until 10:30 a.m. on April 18, 2013.
Aggregate material will conform with the 2005 Edition of Minnesota Department of Transportation “Standard Specification for Highway Construction”, and as amended by the Special Provisions. Quantities are estimated at 30,618.0 tons of class-2 mod aggregate material, plus stockpile quantities.
Bid forms may be obtained at the office of the County Highway Engineer, 909 Houston St NW, Preston, Minnesota 55965.
The County reserves the right to reject any or all bids and to waive any defect.
Dated at Preston, Minnesota, this 26th day of March, 2013.
Ronald Gregg, P.E.
Fillmore County Engineer
909 Houston St. NW
Preston, MN 55965