"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Monday, July 28th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 7:50:52, Jul 28th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - @wow-so you're willing to spend more on gas money to buy in Iowa wh ... [Read More]
- 11:01:18, Jul 27th 2014 - Eagle - Dear Mr. Bear, I thought to address a few of the issues you bring up. ... [Read More]
- 10:05:23, Jul 27th 2014 - - Exciting. .and welcome to SE Minnesota. Good Luck with your new venture. ... [Read More]
- 1:39:15, Jul 27th 2014 - yes - Spanish books would be GREAT! They don't have any books now at FC and if your c ... [Read More]
- 1:30:09, Jul 27th 2014 - wow - Living on the Iowa border I will do all my shopping in Iowa if they do that! ... [Read More]
- 1:27:17, Jul 27th 2014 - in harmony - Hum...no tickets issued? Thats something I've never heard before. My X g ... [Read More]
- 3:01:39, Jul 22nd 2014 - Don K. - My medical premium will go up significantly next year under Obama care. Thi ... [Read More]
- 8:44:09, Jul 20th 2014 - @ new resident - Wykoff has a summer softball league for youths ages 5-18 and they ha ... [Read More]
- 11:28:08, Jul 18th 2014 - Go kaase! - Tom I hope you get elected as sheriff! Although you have worked in roche ... [Read More]
- 3:14:00, Jul 18th 2014 - SV citizen - I have concern that there would be a conflict of interest with Kaase bei ... [Read More]
Fri, Mar 29th, 2013
Posted in All Legals
Posted in All Legals
SEASONAL MATERIAL BIDS
FILLMORE COUNTY HIGHWAY DEPARTMENT
The Fillmore County Highway Department will be accepting bids for the furnishing and hauling of Class 2 (modified) aggregate on various Fillmore County Roads, and the furnishing of same material in stockpile at various quarry locations. Sealed bids will be received at the office of the County Engineer at the Fillmore County Highway Department in Preston, Minnesota, on behalf of the Fillmore County Board of Commissioners, until 10:30 a.m. on April 18, 2013.
Aggregate material will conform with the 2005 Edition of Minnesota Department of Transportation “Standard Specification for Highway Construction”, and as amended by the Special Provisions. Quantities are estimated at 30,618.0 tons of class-2 mod aggregate material, plus stockpile quantities.
Bid forms may be obtained at the office of the County Highway Engineer, 909 Houston St NW, Preston, Minnesota 55965.
The County reserves the right to reject any or all bids and to waive any defect.
Dated at Preston, Minnesota, this 26th day of March, 2013.
Ronald Gregg, P.E.
Fillmore County Engineer
909 Houston St. NW
Preston, MN 55965