"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Friday, April 18th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 10:55:36, Apr 3rd 2014 - Attendee - I do think the meeting went well in terms of sharing information. But also ... [Read More]
- 11:56:59, Apr 2nd 2014 - svtaxpayer - Start the meeting with the same old rehash about how great college class ... [Read More]
- 11:30:55, Mar 28th 2014 - RoryKramer - I couldn't have said it any better. My family has shopped at Willie's f ... [Read More]
- 8:44:51, Mar 26th 2014 - Gunnar Berg - Would that be Henrik's lessor known younger brother "Al"? ... [Read More]
- 1:21:46, Mar 23rd 2014 - REDHORSE51 - EXCELLENT COMMENTARY ON BULLYING, HOWEVER THE AUTHOR STILL SUPPORTS THE ... [Read More]
- 6:23:24, Mar 17th 2014 - about time - About time they start giving tickets to people who park where it days no ... [Read More]
- 5:51:04, Mar 17th 2014 - what? - I guess it depends who you are in this town. I called and talked to the city ... [Read More]
- 4:03:17, Mar 14th 2014 - - Looking for his mom and found this. Randy you will be greatly missed. I loved all ... [Read More]
- 10:21:04, Mar 14th 2014 - Doc - So many winners. ... [Read More]
- 8:58:49, Mar 10th 2014 - dan - Great letter Steve! That is attitude we should be taking, alternatives will be ... [Read More]
Do you think that chain stores in small communities undermine the sales of locally owned retailers?
Fri, Mar 29th, 2013
Posted in All Legals
Posted in All Legals
SEASONAL MATERIAL BIDS
FILLMORE COUNTY HIGHWAY DEPARTMENT
The Fillmore County Highway Department will be accepting bids for the furnishing and hauling of Class 2 (modified) aggregate on various Fillmore County Roads, and the furnishing of same material in stockpile at various quarry locations. Sealed bids will be received at the office of the County Engineer at the Fillmore County Highway Department in Preston, Minnesota, on behalf of the Fillmore County Board of Commissioners, until 10:30 a.m. on April 18, 2013.
Aggregate material will conform with the 2005 Edition of Minnesota Department of Transportation “Standard Specification for Highway Construction”, and as amended by the Special Provisions. Quantities are estimated at 30,618.0 tons of class-2 mod aggregate material, plus stockpile quantities.
Bid forms may be obtained at the office of the County Highway Engineer, 909 Houston St NW, Preston, Minnesota 55965.
The County reserves the right to reject any or all bids and to waive any defect.
Dated at Preston, Minnesota, this 26th day of March, 2013.
Ronald Gregg, P.E.
Fillmore County Engineer
909 Houston St. NW
Preston, MN 55965