"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Thursday, September 18th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 9:45:10, Sep 17th 2014 - firstname.lastname@example.org - Okay they gave you the we want to help the world and full of ... [Read More]
- 11:05:24, Sep 16th 2014 - - Good and informative but wish it stated the TIME of the parade! Coming from out-o ... [Read More]
- 1:05:53, Sep 15th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - Gussie, what's your proof that stuff like this happens at the Fillm ... [Read More]
- 10:45:10, Sep 12th 2014 - Bill Butler - The article contains the usual deniers’ slogans, but as per usual is ... [Read More]
- 9:13:55, Sep 11th 2014 - Great Aunt Linda - Great article on becoming a doctor in MN. Congrats to Morgan. ... [Read More]
- 10:07:39, Sep 10th 2014 - Gussie - Well put. If people only knew what went on at the Fillmore County Sheriff's ... [Read More]
- 10:07:20, Sep 8th 2014 - ostranderite - Mayor Nessler owns 1 of the 3 businesses in Ostrander that has a liquo ... [Read More]
- 7:37:46, Sep 6th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - doc, was that comment really needed? Just because I said that same t ... [Read More]
- 3:39:25, Sep 6th 2014 - doc - Sounds like a young republican. ... [Read More]
- 9:54:10, Sep 6th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - youwho, I couldn't agree with you more. There are people out there ... [Read More]
Fri, Mar 29th, 2013
Posted in All Legals
Posted in All Legals
SEASONAL MATERIAL BIDS
FILLMORE COUNTY HIGHWAY DEPARTMENT
The Fillmore County Highway Department will be accepting bids for the furnishing and hauling of Class 2 (modified) aggregate on various Fillmore County Roads, and the furnishing of same material in stockpile at various quarry locations. Sealed bids will be received at the office of the County Engineer at the Fillmore County Highway Department in Preston, Minnesota, on behalf of the Fillmore County Board of Commissioners, until 10:30 a.m. on April 18, 2013.
Aggregate material will conform with the 2005 Edition of Minnesota Department of Transportation “Standard Specification for Highway Construction”, and as amended by the Special Provisions. Quantities are estimated at 30,618.0 tons of class-2 mod aggregate material, plus stockpile quantities.
Bid forms may be obtained at the office of the County Highway Engineer, 909 Houston St NW, Preston, Minnesota 55965.
The County reserves the right to reject any or all bids and to waive any defect.
Dated at Preston, Minnesota, this 26th day of March, 2013.
Ronald Gregg, P.E.
Fillmore County Engineer
909 Houston St. NW
Preston, MN 55965