"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Wednesday, November 25th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 2:58:00, Nov 25th 2015 - James1952 - The word on the street is that the folks who own the land above the schoo ... [Read More]
- 10:17:32, Nov 25th 2015 - - Yes it does take money to operate schools and keep buildings open. If the high s ... [Read More]
- 9:09:47, Nov 25th 2015 - @Says - Bottom line... it takes money to operate & keep open school buildings. Yes, I ... [Read More]
- 7:57:56, Nov 25th 2015 - nature man - I think y'all are in denial. Atrazine in all your well, shallow aquifer ... [Read More]
- 10:20:12, Nov 24th 2015 - - It's about the money? What an ignorant comment. Is that what you teach your kid ... [Read More]
- 9:20:20, Nov 24th 2015 - reader - What an inspiring message! Thank you! ... [Read More]
- 8:07:37, Nov 24th 2015 - Stan Gudmundson - I've never responded to any comments made about anything I've writt ... [Read More]
- 8:02:03, Nov 24th 2015 - Stan Gudmundson - I've never responded to any comments made about anything I've writt ... [Read More]
- 6:09:45, Nov 24th 2015 - JustTheFacts - All of those funds have been triple audited, and by people who have a ... [Read More]
- 3:40:51, Nov 24th 2015 - James1952 - I can't find anywhere that Mr. Gudmundson was guilty of plagiarism. What ... [Read More]
Fri, Mar 22nd, 2013
Posted in All Legals
Posted in All Legals
Amherst Township will receive quotes for “Road Rock” w/ fines, to be delivered and spread on township roads as needed, also at times loaded into the township truck at the quarry.
Quotes should also include “ice rock”.
All quotes should be by the ton and by the yard. The rock must meet MN DOT specifications and scale receipts will be required and must be submitted with billing to receive payment.
All “Quotes” and a “Certificate of Insurance” must be received by the clerk at the Town Hall on or before the meeting by 8:00 p.m., April 8, 2013.
Amherst Township reserves the right to accept or reject any or all quotes.
Hugh F. Fendry II