"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Friday, May 24th, 2013
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 11:44:26, May 21st 2013 - airmaxs52274 - Have you ever thought about adding a little bit more than just your a ... [Read More]
- 5:56:33, May 18th 2013 - modgudur - I guess the child is anti-gun control since Obama went to all that trouble ... [Read More]
- 9:27:41, May 16th 2013 - caal girl - Nice outfit on you. I loved some of the dresses but am holding my breath ... [Read More]
- 2:03:34, May 14th 2013 - - Thanks for sharing the trip with us! ... [Read More]
- 4:12:01, May 9th 2013 - Amanda Ziebell - Wow! Thanks to the Fillmore County Journal for this kind story. For a ... [Read More]
- 11:47:30, May 7th 2013 - EW - ramble.....ramble.....ramble..... ... [Read More]
- 10:25:25, May 7th 2013 - Thunder6 - Great article! I love to see the Youth of Fillmore County receiveing acco ... [Read More]
- 6:52:10, May 6th 2013 - Jason Sethre, Publisher of Fillmore County Journal & Olmsted County Journal - Maryh, ... [Read More]
- 7:29:56, May 5th 2013 - maryh - Where are OCJ's available for pickup...other than at the new office? ... [Read More]
- 2:41:47, May 3rd 2013 - Remark1976 - Mrs. Buckbee, I just looked up Senate File 796 and in it there are said p ... [Read More]
Fri, Mar 8th, 2013
Over 100 Farm Bureau members from across Minnesota met with legislators on February 26 during one of their Farm Bureau Day on the Hills. This program is an annual event coordinated by the Minnesota Farm Bureau Federation Public Policy Team. Among top issues Farm Bureau members focused on were farm and ranch truck federal conformity, wolf hunting and trapping moratorium, state sales and estate tax, the Agriculture Growth, Research and Innovation (AGRI) program, the Department of Agriculture budget proposal and drainage. Pictured left to right are Senator Dan Sparks (DFL-Austin), Duane Krahn, Gerald Affedt, Jeff Eickhoff, Melinda Miller and Scott Franke.