"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Monday, July 6th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 5:36:12, Jul 1st 2015 - - And on the News they show the female pitcher hits the girl up at bat. Lol668 ... [Read More]
- 2:59:22, Jun 28th 2015 - livin' the dream - 1. Ordered all federal agencies to undertake a study and make reco ... [Read More]
- 9:36:21, Jun 27th 2015 - SV80 - To Jeez: Anybody who denies global warming or any other scientific propositio ... [Read More]
- 5:41:48, Jun 26th 2015 - Remark1976 - Maybe? Do you realize that when a building referendum for a new scho ... [Read More]
- 2:35:48, Jun 26th 2015 - Jeez - "Let's say that you receive a diagnosis from nine different oncologists (cance ... [Read More]
- 2:33:37, Jun 26th 2015 - Jeez - "Let's say that you receive a diagnosis from nine different oncologists (cance ... [Read More]
- 1:26:30, Jun 26th 2015 - Kim Wentworth - @ grehl- all you libs talk and talk about gun control and taking and ... [Read More]
- 12:37:22, Jun 26th 2015 - Kim Wentworth - @ SV80- 1) the whole idea of a set in stone time table is silly, acc ... [Read More]
- 10:30:23, Jun 26th 2015 - SV80 - Kim Wentworth: Let's take your points one by one. (1) "you set your foreig ... [Read More]
- 9:49:35, Jun 26th 2015 - SV80 - Well said, LOLZ ... [Read More]
Have you ever been injured while shooting off fireworks?
Mon, Dec 3rd, 2012
Posted in All Legals
Posted in All Legals
Fillmore County Board of Commissioners held a public hearing regarding the formation of a Greenleafton Subordinate Service District on November 13, 2012 and approved Resolution No. 2013-059. Following is a summarization of the resolution: The purpose of the Subordinate Service District is to identify the wastewater needs of the properties within the Greenleafton Subordinate Service District and provide for the planning, construction financing, hook-up, and long-term maintenance and operations of wastewater collection and treatment system(s) in order to provide for accountability and continuity for the benefit of all of the property owners in the Greenleafton Service District area. The Greenleafton Subordinate Service District will be financed by the property owners benefited within this said district, will be overseen by the Fillmore County Planning and Zoning Office, and will begin thirty (30) days after publication of this resolution. The resolution is available for review at www.co.fillmore.mn.us.