"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Saturday, October 25th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 8:55:22, Oct 24th 2014 - yup - I just got a bill for the 1st ave road construction $4,539.61 Omg really. I hav ... [Read More]
- 3:58:48, Oct 24th 2014 - Remember - Please remember this Wykoff voters. You may also be interested in knowing ... [Read More]
- 1:07:20, Oct 24th 2014 - Goodness1 - What do people in harmony need a community garden for? Everyone has spa ... [Read More]
- 12:52:15, Oct 24th 2014 - Michele Ekern - My only comment is that THERE WAS FLOOD WATER IN RUSHFORD SCHOOL!!! ... [Read More]
- 10:50:58, Oct 24th 2014 - SMDH - Another rambling, crazy rant from Stan. Stick to shouting conspiracies from ... [Read More]
- 7:16:15, Oct 24th 2014 - 1st ave resident - People really need to respect the law and stop blocking our drivew ... [Read More]
- 7:10:43, Oct 24th 2014 - whatever - Good luck with the gardens! The food will be stole! Maybe then they will s ... [Read More]
- 10:15:40, Oct 22nd 2014 - wow - Wow! How are we here voting on this again?! Rusfords motto after the flood was ... [Read More]
- 10:08:54, Oct 22nd 2014 - Also an RP Fan - Peterson too. Let's all combine as one city. We could learn a gr ... [Read More]
- 9:18:55, Oct 22nd 2014 - R-P fan - This referendum thing has divided the community. Let's change the subject. ... [Read More]
Wed, Sep 19th, 2012
Posted in All Legals
Posted in All Legals
CITY OF PETERSON - COUNTY OF FILLMORE
STATE OF MINNESOTA
AN ORDINANCE ENACTING A CODE OF ORDINANCES FOR THE CITY OF PETERSON< MINNESOTA, AMENDING, RESTATING, REVISING, UPDATING, CODIFYING, AND COMPILING CERTAIN ORDINANCES OF THE CIT;Y DEALING WITH THE SUBJECTS EMBRACED IN THE CODE OF ORDINANCES, AND PROVIDING PENALITIES FOR THE VIOLATION OF THE CODE OF ORDINANCES.
WHEREAS Minnesota Statutes 415.02 and 415.021 authorize the city to cause its ordinances to be codified and printed in a book.
NOW THEREFORE the City Council of Peterson, Minnesota, ordains:
Section 1. The general ordinances of the city as amended, restated revised, updated, codified, and compiled in book form, including penalties for the violations of various provisions thereof, are adopted and shall constitute the Code of Ordinances of the City of Peterson. This Code of Ordinances also adopts, by reference, certain statutes and administrative rules of the State of Minnesota as named in the Code of Ordinances.
Section 2. The Code of Ordinances as adopted in Section 1 shall consist of the following titles: Title 1 General Provisions, Title 1 General Provisions, Title 3 Administration, Title 5 Public Works, Title 7 Traffic Code, Title 9 General Regulations, Title 11 Business Regulations, and Title 13 General Offenses.
Section 3. All prior ordinances pertaining to subjects treated in the Code of Ordinances shall be deemed repealed from and after the effective date of this ordinance, except as they are included and re-ordained in whole or in part in the Code of Ordinances: provided this repeal shall not affect any offense committed or penalty incurred, or any right established prior to the effective date of this ordinance, nor shall this repeal affect the provisions of ordinances levying taxes; appropriating money; annexing or detaching territory; establishing franchises; granting special rights to certain persons; authorizing public improvements; authorizing the issuance of bonds or borrowing of money; authorizing the issuance of bonds or borrowing of money; authorizing the purchase or sale of real or personal property; granting or accepting easements, plat or dedication of land to public use; or vacating or settling the boundaries of streets or other public places; nor shall this repeal affect any other ordinance of a temporary of special nature or pertaining to subjects not contained in or covered by the Code of Ordinances. All fees established in prior ordinances shall remain in effect unless amended in this Code of Ordinances, or until an ordinance adopting a fee schedule is adopted or amended.
Section 4. This ordinance adopting the Code of Ordinance shall be sufficient publication of any ordinance included in it and not previously published in the city’s official newspaper. The City Clerk shall cause a substantial quantity of the Code of Ordinances to be printed for general distribution to the public at actual cost, and shall furnish a copy of the Code of Ordinances to the County Law Library or its designated depository. The official copy of this Code of Ordinances shall be marked; and be kept in the office of the city Clerk.
Section 5. The Code of Ordinances is declared to be prima facie evidence of the law of the city and shall be received in evidence as provided by Minnesota Statutes by the courts of the State of Minnesota.
Section 6. This ordinance adopting the Code of Ordinance, and the Code of Ordinances itself, shall take effect upon publication of this ordinance in the city’s official newspaper.
PASSED BY THE CITY COUNCIL OF THE CITY OF PETERSON, MINNESOTA THIS 11TH DAY OF SEPTEMBER, 2012.
Jennifer Wood: Mayor, City of Peterson
Judy A Graham: Clerk, City of Peterson