"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Friday, July 25th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 3:01:39, Jul 22nd 2014 - Don K. - My medical premium will go up significantly next year under Obama care. Thi ... [Read More]
- 8:44:09, Jul 20th 2014 - @ new resident - Wykoff has a summer softball league for youths ages 5-18 and they ha ... [Read More]
- 11:28:08, Jul 18th 2014 - Go kaase! - Tom I hope you get elected as sheriff! Although you have worked in roche ... [Read More]
- 3:14:00, Jul 18th 2014 - SV citizen - I have concern that there would be a conflict of interest with Kaase bei ... [Read More]
- 1:22:00, Jul 18th 2014 - Bear - Obama care isnt the answer. Sure Mr. Grehl some people in Minnesota have medi ... [Read More]
- 9:13:08, Jul 18th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - what?-even though smoking marijuana is illegal, unless the amount o ... [Read More]
- 6:52:38, Jul 17th 2014 - Kaase for Sheriff - First of all I think that both candidates have great ideas. But i ... [Read More]
- 4:13:24, Jul 16th 2014 - Two dogs - Why would Mr. Kaase want to take a pay cut of $30,000 dollar a year plus t ... [Read More]
- 9:57:55, Jul 16th 2014 - Kaase got my vote👍 - With this interview kaase got my vote! We need change in the ... [Read More]
- 6:54:19, Jul 16th 2014 - what? - The school on 1st ave pushes there snow onto the street. And NO ONE in harmon ... [Read More]
Wed, Sep 19th, 2012
Posted in All Legals
Posted in All Legals
CITY OF PETERSON - COUNTY OF FILLMORE
STATE OF MINNESOTA
AN ORDINANCE ENACTING A CODE OF ORDINANCES FOR THE CITY OF PETERSON< MINNESOTA, AMENDING, RESTATING, REVISING, UPDATING, CODIFYING, AND COMPILING CERTAIN ORDINANCES OF THE CIT;Y DEALING WITH THE SUBJECTS EMBRACED IN THE CODE OF ORDINANCES, AND PROVIDING PENALITIES FOR THE VIOLATION OF THE CODE OF ORDINANCES.
WHEREAS Minnesota Statutes 415.02 and 415.021 authorize the city to cause its ordinances to be codified and printed in a book.
NOW THEREFORE the City Council of Peterson, Minnesota, ordains:
Section 1. The general ordinances of the city as amended, restated revised, updated, codified, and compiled in book form, including penalties for the violations of various provisions thereof, are adopted and shall constitute the Code of Ordinances of the City of Peterson. This Code of Ordinances also adopts, by reference, certain statutes and administrative rules of the State of Minnesota as named in the Code of Ordinances.
Section 2. The Code of Ordinances as adopted in Section 1 shall consist of the following titles: Title 1 General Provisions, Title 1 General Provisions, Title 3 Administration, Title 5 Public Works, Title 7 Traffic Code, Title 9 General Regulations, Title 11 Business Regulations, and Title 13 General Offenses.
Section 3. All prior ordinances pertaining to subjects treated in the Code of Ordinances shall be deemed repealed from and after the effective date of this ordinance, except as they are included and re-ordained in whole or in part in the Code of Ordinances: provided this repeal shall not affect any offense committed or penalty incurred, or any right established prior to the effective date of this ordinance, nor shall this repeal affect the provisions of ordinances levying taxes; appropriating money; annexing or detaching territory; establishing franchises; granting special rights to certain persons; authorizing public improvements; authorizing the issuance of bonds or borrowing of money; authorizing the issuance of bonds or borrowing of money; authorizing the purchase or sale of real or personal property; granting or accepting easements, plat or dedication of land to public use; or vacating or settling the boundaries of streets or other public places; nor shall this repeal affect any other ordinance of a temporary of special nature or pertaining to subjects not contained in or covered by the Code of Ordinances. All fees established in prior ordinances shall remain in effect unless amended in this Code of Ordinances, or until an ordinance adopting a fee schedule is adopted or amended.
Section 4. This ordinance adopting the Code of Ordinance shall be sufficient publication of any ordinance included in it and not previously published in the city’s official newspaper. The City Clerk shall cause a substantial quantity of the Code of Ordinances to be printed for general distribution to the public at actual cost, and shall furnish a copy of the Code of Ordinances to the County Law Library or its designated depository. The official copy of this Code of Ordinances shall be marked; and be kept in the office of the city Clerk.
Section 5. The Code of Ordinances is declared to be prima facie evidence of the law of the city and shall be received in evidence as provided by Minnesota Statutes by the courts of the State of Minnesota.
Section 6. This ordinance adopting the Code of Ordinance, and the Code of Ordinances itself, shall take effect upon publication of this ordinance in the city’s official newspaper.
PASSED BY THE CITY COUNCIL OF THE CITY OF PETERSON, MINNESOTA THIS 11TH DAY OF SEPTEMBER, 2012.
Jennifer Wood: Mayor, City of Peterson
Judy A Graham: Clerk, City of Peterson