"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Tuesday, June 18th, 2013
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 7:10:46, Jun 13th 2013 - chipperlee - Seems to be a well written article, except maybe Silica Sand is used in ... [Read More]
- 12:02:15, Jun 9th 2013 - getthefacts - The problem here lies in the fact that girls were repeatedly told "if y ... [Read More]
- 10:45:32, Jun 7th 2013 - Jo mom for 6yrs - Mr. Ehler hit the nail on the head. I agree with the religious con ... [Read More]
- 2:47:58, Jun 7th 2013 - hello - Hello, it's time you wake up. There isn't a community nearby that doesn't offe ... [Read More]
- 9:06:21, Jun 6th 2013 - hello - Hello, it's time you wake up. There isn't a community nearby that doesn't offe ... [Read More]
- 2:05:29, Jun 6th 2013 - Kim Wentworth - The number one rule in a debate: 1) if the person from the opposite si ... [Read More]
- 12:42:18, Jun 4th 2013 - EW - For someone that is always spouting religious rhetoric, you try to come off as a ... [Read More]
- 11:32:18, May 31st 2013 - JO PLAYER - This is unfair to us girls. Morrie Miller is not getting canceled but J ... [Read More]
- 8:25:34, May 29th 2013 - RP - Why is Mr. Ehler involving himself with non-school activities? Is he going after ... [Read More]
- 6:40:49, May 29th 2013 - Doc - You are a cartoon character! If I see you in person I will burst out laughing. ... [Read More]
Do you think the use of all fireworks should be legal in the state of Minnesota for all consumers?
Wed, Sep 19th, 2012
Posted in All Legals
Posted in All Legals
CITY OF PETERSON - COUNTY OF FILLMORE
STATE OF MINNESOTA
AN ORDINANCE ENACTING A CODE OF ORDINANCES FOR THE CITY OF PETERSON< MINNESOTA, AMENDING, RESTATING, REVISING, UPDATING, CODIFYING, AND COMPILING CERTAIN ORDINANCES OF THE CIT;Y DEALING WITH THE SUBJECTS EMBRACED IN THE CODE OF ORDINANCES, AND PROVIDING PENALITIES FOR THE VIOLATION OF THE CODE OF ORDINANCES.
WHEREAS Minnesota Statutes 415.02 and 415.021 authorize the city to cause its ordinances to be codified and printed in a book.
NOW THEREFORE the City Council of Peterson, Minnesota, ordains:
Section 1. The general ordinances of the city as amended, restated revised, updated, codified, and compiled in book form, including penalties for the violations of various provisions thereof, are adopted and shall constitute the Code of Ordinances of the City of Peterson. This Code of Ordinances also adopts, by reference, certain statutes and administrative rules of the State of Minnesota as named in the Code of Ordinances.
Section 2. The Code of Ordinances as adopted in Section 1 shall consist of the following titles: Title 1 General Provisions, Title 1 General Provisions, Title 3 Administration, Title 5 Public Works, Title 7 Traffic Code, Title 9 General Regulations, Title 11 Business Regulations, and Title 13 General Offenses.
Section 3. All prior ordinances pertaining to subjects treated in the Code of Ordinances shall be deemed repealed from and after the effective date of this ordinance, except as they are included and re-ordained in whole or in part in the Code of Ordinances: provided this repeal shall not affect any offense committed or penalty incurred, or any right established prior to the effective date of this ordinance, nor shall this repeal affect the provisions of ordinances levying taxes; appropriating money; annexing or detaching territory; establishing franchises; granting special rights to certain persons; authorizing public improvements; authorizing the issuance of bonds or borrowing of money; authorizing the issuance of bonds or borrowing of money; authorizing the purchase or sale of real or personal property; granting or accepting easements, plat or dedication of land to public use; or vacating or settling the boundaries of streets or other public places; nor shall this repeal affect any other ordinance of a temporary of special nature or pertaining to subjects not contained in or covered by the Code of Ordinances. All fees established in prior ordinances shall remain in effect unless amended in this Code of Ordinances, or until an ordinance adopting a fee schedule is adopted or amended.
Section 4. This ordinance adopting the Code of Ordinance shall be sufficient publication of any ordinance included in it and not previously published in the city’s official newspaper. The City Clerk shall cause a substantial quantity of the Code of Ordinances to be printed for general distribution to the public at actual cost, and shall furnish a copy of the Code of Ordinances to the County Law Library or its designated depository. The official copy of this Code of Ordinances shall be marked; and be kept in the office of the city Clerk.
Section 5. The Code of Ordinances is declared to be prima facie evidence of the law of the city and shall be received in evidence as provided by Minnesota Statutes by the courts of the State of Minnesota.
Section 6. This ordinance adopting the Code of Ordinance, and the Code of Ordinances itself, shall take effect upon publication of this ordinance in the city’s official newspaper.
PASSED BY THE CITY COUNCIL OF THE CITY OF PETERSON, MINNESOTA THIS 11TH DAY OF SEPTEMBER, 2012.
Jennifer Wood: Mayor, City of Peterson
Judy A Graham: Clerk, City of Peterson