"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Wednesday, April 23rd, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 10:21:04, Mar 14th 2014 - Doc - So many winners. ... [Read More]
Do you think that chain stores in small communities undermine the sales of locally owned retailers?
• Combine 2 cups sliced strawberries with 1/2 cup sugar and a 3 oz. package (dry) strawberry gelatin. Set aside.
• Generously grease the bottom of a 9x13 inch pan and sprinkle in 11/2 cups miniature marshmallows.
• Then mix a two-layer white cake-mix according to directions and pour over marshmallows. Spoon the strawberry mixture on top.
• Bake at 350° for 40 mins.
• Serve warm or cold with ice cream or whipped topping.