"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Tuesday, September 16th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 10:45:10, Sep 12th 2014 - Bill Butler - The article contains the usual deniersâ€™ slogans, but as per usual is ... [Read More]
- 3:39:25, Sep 6th 2014 - doc - Sounds like a young republican. ... [Read More]
• Combine 2 cups sliced strawberries with 1/2 cup sugar and a 3 oz. package (dry) strawberry gelatin. Set aside.
• Generously grease the bottom of a 9x13 inch pan and sprinkle in 11/2 cups miniature marshmallows.
• Then mix a two-layer white cake-mix according to directions and pour over marshmallows. Spoon the strawberry mixture on top.
• Bake at 350° for 40 mins.
• Serve warm or cold with ice cream or whipped topping.