"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Monday, December 29th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 2:54:03, Dec 29th 2014 - lol - That would be me fountain farmer. Not too long ago in the journal.... Yes the j ... [Read More]
- 4:35:14, Dec 28th 2014 - smjb - Our U.S. policies, politics and president are being directed and influenced wa ... [Read More]
- 7:15:19, Dec 28th 2014 - country girl - Right on! ... [Read More]
- 5:30:05, Dec 28th 2014 - not happy - Nope ... [Read More]
- 9:37:14, Dec 26th 2014 - FountainFarmer - hey Not Happy, are you the same person complaining about the Fillmor ... [Read More]
- 6:48:54, Dec 24th 2014 - not happy - I think I might make a page showing all these cars parked illegal. Would ... [Read More]
- 4:37:42, Dec 22nd 2014 - Let it Go - http://www.r-pschools.com/sites/rushfordpeterson.new.rschooltoday.com/fil ... [Read More]
- 6:23:44, Dec 22nd 2014 - not happy - Redhorse51 that would be GREAT! ... [Read More]
- 6:22:06, Dec 22nd 2014 - not happy - Maybe I should follow them home and block there driveways! So they can't ... [Read More]
- 11:00:16, Dec 21st 2014 - Harmony Rocks - Not Happy- You tell them Cindy!! ... [Read More]
Combine 2 cups sliced strawberries with 1/2 cup sugar and a 3 oz. package (dry) strawberry gelatin. Set aside.
Generously grease the bottom of a 9x13 inch pan and sprinkle in 11/2 cups miniature marshmallows.
Then mix a two-layer white cake-mix according to directions and pour over marshmallows. Spoon the strawberry mixture on top.
Bake at 350° for 40 mins.
Serve warm or cold with ice cream or whipped topping.