"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Thursday, May 23rd, 2013
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 11:44:26, May 21st 2013 - airmaxs52274 - Have you ever thought about adding a little bit more than just your a ... [Read More]
- 5:56:33, May 18th 2013 - modgudur - I guess the child is anti-gun control since Obama went to all that trouble ... [Read More]
- 9:27:41, May 16th 2013 - caal girl - Nice outfit on you. I loved some of the dresses but am holding my breath ... [Read More]
- 2:03:34, May 14th 2013 - - Thanks for sharing the trip with us! ... [Read More]
- 4:12:01, May 9th 2013 - Amanda Ziebell - Wow! Thanks to the Fillmore County Journal for this kind story. For a ... [Read More]
- 11:47:30, May 7th 2013 - EW - ramble.....ramble.....ramble..... ... [Read More]
- 10:25:25, May 7th 2013 - Thunder6 - Great article! I love to see the Youth of Fillmore County receiveing acco ... [Read More]
- 6:52:10, May 6th 2013 - Jason Sethre, Publisher of Fillmore County Journal & Olmsted County Journal - Maryh, ... [Read More]
- 7:29:56, May 5th 2013 - maryh - Where are OCJ's available for pickup...other than at the new office? ... [Read More]
- 2:41:47, May 3rd 2013 - Remark1976 - Mrs. Buckbee, I just looked up Senate File 796 and in it there are said p ... [Read More]
Susan E. (Garbisch) Brink, daughter of Betty and Ron Kiehne of Harmony and Eric J. Torgerson, son of Bernita and Jerry Darveaux of Alexandria, MN announce their upcoming marriage. Sue Brink graduated from Harmony High School in 1980 and Winona State University in 1995 with a degree in Elementary Education and Special Education K-12 and holds additional licenses in Remedial Reading. She teaches Learning Disabilities at New Ulm Senior High School and is Mock Trial Advisor. Her fiance graduated from Alexandria High School in 1983 and Concordia College in 1987 with degrees in English and Spanish. Eric teaches Language Arts at New Ulm Senior High School and coaches football and Junior High golf. Sue and Eric live in New Ulm. An August 26 wedding is planned at Christ the King Lutheran Church in New Ulm.