"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Friday, October 9th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 12:39:52, Oct 9th 2015 - KingslandGrad95 - As someone who was a student at Kingsland from it's beginning, pare ... [Read More]
- 11:23:47, Oct 9th 2015 - Go Falcons!! - I'd like to give a huge shout out to Fillmore Centrals Volleyball coac ... [Read More]
- 9:10:55, Oct 7th 2015 - @ Concerned - I have wondered about this too. Most of the Wykoff kids don't even go t ... [Read More]
- 2:53:37, Oct 6th 2015 - Concerned - Has the school board & administration ever checked into why so many studen ... [Read More]
- 9:58:41, Oct 6th 2015 - - Why don't you run for school board, SomethingNeedsToBeDone? Write-in candidates we ... [Read More]
- 2:05:39, Oct 5th 2015 - Paul - The Quaran does not tell Muslims to kill non-muslims. In fact it says Muslims a ... [Read More]
- 1:01:48, Oct 5th 2015 - GoldenRule - Let us be mindful of the Golden Rule and how we treat others. Be careful ... [Read More]
- 11:32:26, Oct 5th 2015 - SomethingNeedsToBeDone - Are people blind?? How can they continue to use a facility ... [Read More]
- 11:23:54, Oct 5th 2015 - James1952 - Pig poker- what did you crybaby vote yes losers do both times you lost th ... [Read More]
- 10:51:29, Oct 5th 2015 - Pig poker - We all know why Jon Peterson doesn't want the school, he's mad because he ... [Read More]
Susan E. (Garbisch) Brink, daughter of Betty and Ron Kiehne of Harmony and Eric J. Torgerson, son of Bernita and Jerry Darveaux of Alexandria, MN announce their upcoming marriage. Sue Brink graduated from Harmony High School in 1980 and Winona State University in 1995 with a degree in Elementary Education and Special Education K-12 and holds additional licenses in Remedial Reading. She teaches Learning Disabilities at New Ulm Senior High School and is Mock Trial Advisor. Her fiance graduated from Alexandria High School in 1983 and Concordia College in 1987 with degrees in English and Spanish. Eric teaches Language Arts at New Ulm Senior High School and coaches football and Junior High golf. Sue and Eric live in New Ulm. An August 26 wedding is planned at Christ the King Lutheran Church in New Ulm.