"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Thursday, July 31st, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 3:23:50, Jul 30th 2014 - Bear - So Eagle, let me get this straight... To save money on medical insurance prem ... [Read More]
- 7:19:30, Jul 29th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - Wow- so you're still going to do your shopping in Iowa to save 50-c ... [Read More]
- 4:02:43, Jul 29th 2014 - wow - Didn't read did you. I live on Iowa border doesn't take anymore had then going ... [Read More]
- 12:15:51, Jul 29th 2014 - kyle - or George Bush ... [Read More]
- 9:02:44, Jul 29th 2014 - notacookoo - WOW, this is the most unconnected rambling yet. It started out nice as ... [Read More]
- 9:21:56, Jul 28th 2014 - RFDvolunteer - Thank you Brett for a good article. I hope people will respond positiv ... [Read More]
- 7:50:52, Jul 28th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - @wow-so you're willing to spend more on gas money to buy in Iowa wh ... [Read More]
- 11:01:18, Jul 27th 2014 - Eagle - Dear Mr. Bear, I thought to address a few of the issues you bring up. ... [Read More]
- 10:05:23, Jul 27th 2014 - - Exciting. .and welcome to SE Minnesota. Good Luck with your new venture. ... [Read More]
- 1:39:15, Jul 27th 2014 - yes - Spanish books would be GREAT! They don't have any books now at FC and if your c ... [Read More]
Susan E. (Garbisch) Brink, daughter of Betty and Ron Kiehne of Harmony and Eric J. Torgerson, son of Bernita and Jerry Darveaux of Alexandria, MN announce their upcoming marriage. Sue Brink graduated from Harmony High School in 1980 and Winona State University in 1995 with a degree in Elementary Education and Special Education K-12 and holds additional licenses in Remedial Reading. She teaches Learning Disabilities at New Ulm Senior High School and is Mock Trial Advisor. Her fiance graduated from Alexandria High School in 1983 and Concordia College in 1987 with degrees in English and Spanish. Eric teaches Language Arts at New Ulm Senior High School and coaches football and Junior High golf. Sue and Eric live in New Ulm. An August 26 wedding is planned at Christ the King Lutheran Church in New Ulm.