"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Wednesday, December 11th, 2013
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 5:40:17, Dec 4th 2013 - Kiko - I feel the pain for anybody feeling the effects of this health care law. On th ... [Read More]
- 7:55:33, Dec 3rd 2013 - quail - I visited Austin's Goat Farm about 8 years ago when I was a patient at the nea ... [Read More]
- 3:29:59, Nov 27th 2013 - Eric - Good Website ... [Read More]
- 8:44:28, Nov 19th 2013 - bwenthold - The author's insight reflects her vision of the world. I enjoyed this ar ... [Read More]
- 7:13:48, Nov 19th 2013 - - Colin's custom work is of the highest quality. He continues to produce unique prod ... [Read More]
- 2:53:19, Nov 18th 2013 - mark scheevel - paul, you have said it all! it is truly an event that we as parents w ... [Read More]
- 11:50:51, Nov 12th 2013 - Sharon Rustad - Mr. Kues: Just for the record the invitation to join the Task For ... [Read More]
- 12:04:51, Nov 10th 2013 - email@example.com - In response to Mrs. Neyhuis' response, you put an interesti ... [Read More]
- 8:39:45, Nov 6th 2013 - cbothun1234 - I will miss you forever and always lady! You have made such a positive i ... [Read More]
- 3:57:24, Nov 6th 2013 - MNFarmboy - Mr. Kues, the bill you mentioned about the district receiving $20 million ... [Read More]
Susan E. (Garbisch) Brink, daughter of Betty and Ron Kiehne of Harmony and Eric J. Torgerson, son of Bernita and Jerry Darveaux of Alexandria, MN announce their upcoming marriage. Sue Brink graduated from Harmony High School in 1980 and Winona State University in 1995 with a degree in Elementary Education and Special Education K-12 and holds additional licenses in Remedial Reading. She teaches Learning Disabilities at New Ulm Senior High School and is Mock Trial Advisor. Her fiance graduated from Alexandria High School in 1983 and Concordia College in 1987 with degrees in English and Spanish. Eric teaches Language Arts at New Ulm Senior High School and coaches football and Junior High golf. Sue and Eric live in New Ulm. An August 26 wedding is planned at Christ the King Lutheran Church in New Ulm.