"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Wednesday, April 16th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 10:55:36, Apr 3rd 2014 - Attendee - I do think the meeting went well in terms of sharing information. But also ... [Read More]
- 11:56:59, Apr 2nd 2014 - svtaxpayer - Start the meeting with the same old rehash about how great college class ... [Read More]
- 11:30:55, Mar 28th 2014 - RoryKramer - I couldn't have said it any better. My family has shopped at Willie's f ... [Read More]
- 8:44:51, Mar 26th 2014 - Gunnar Berg - Would that be Henrik's lessor known younger brother "Al"? ... [Read More]
- 1:21:46, Mar 23rd 2014 - REDHORSE51 - EXCELLENT COMMENTARY ON BULLYING, HOWEVER THE AUTHOR STILL SUPPORTS THE ... [Read More]
- 6:23:24, Mar 17th 2014 - about time - About time they start giving tickets to people who park where it days no ... [Read More]
- 5:51:04, Mar 17th 2014 - what? - I guess it depends who you are in this town. I called and talked to the city ... [Read More]
- 4:03:17, Mar 14th 2014 - - Looking for his mom and found this. Randy you will be greatly missed. I loved all ... [Read More]
- 10:21:04, Mar 14th 2014 - Doc - So many winners. ... [Read More]
- 8:58:49, Mar 10th 2014 - dan - Great letter Steve! That is attitude we should be taking, alternatives will be ... [Read More]
Susan E. (Garbisch) Brink, daughter of Betty and Ron Kiehne of Harmony and Eric J. Torgerson, son of Bernita and Jerry Darveaux of Alexandria, MN announce their upcoming marriage. Sue Brink graduated from Harmony High School in 1980 and Winona State University in 1995 with a degree in Elementary Education and Special Education K-12 and holds additional licenses in Remedial Reading. She teaches Learning Disabilities at New Ulm Senior High School and is Mock Trial Advisor. Her fiance graduated from Alexandria High School in 1983 and Concordia College in 1987 with degrees in English and Spanish. Eric teaches Language Arts at New Ulm Senior High School and coaches football and Junior High golf. Sue and Eric live in New Ulm. An August 26 wedding is planned at Christ the King Lutheran Church in New Ulm.