"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Friday, April 18th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 10:55:36, Apr 3rd 2014 - Attendee - I do think the meeting went well in terms of sharing information. But also ... [Read More]
- 11:56:59, Apr 2nd 2014 - svtaxpayer - Start the meeting with the same old rehash about how great college class ... [Read More]
- 11:30:55, Mar 28th 2014 - RoryKramer - I couldn't have said it any better. My family has shopped at Willie's f ... [Read More]
- 8:44:51, Mar 26th 2014 - Gunnar Berg - Would that be Henrik's lessor known younger brother "Al"? ... [Read More]
- 1:21:46, Mar 23rd 2014 - REDHORSE51 - EXCELLENT COMMENTARY ON BULLYING, HOWEVER THE AUTHOR STILL SUPPORTS THE ... [Read More]
- 6:23:24, Mar 17th 2014 - about time - About time they start giving tickets to people who park where it days no ... [Read More]
- 5:51:04, Mar 17th 2014 - what? - I guess it depends who you are in this town. I called and talked to the city ... [Read More]
- 4:03:17, Mar 14th 2014 - - Looking for his mom and found this. Randy you will be greatly missed. I loved all ... [Read More]
- 10:21:04, Mar 14th 2014 - Doc - So many winners. ... [Read More]
- 8:58:49, Mar 10th 2014 - dan - Great letter Steve! That is attitude we should be taking, alternatives will be ... [Read More]
Heidi Sandeen, daughter of Wayne and Betty Sandeen of Nicollet, MN, and Christopher Lynch, son of Vickie Lynch and the late Frank Lynch of Lanesboro, are engaged to be married on October 7, 2000 at the Basilica of St. Mary in Minneapolis. Heidi is a 1991 graduate of St. Peter High School and a 1996 graduate of the University of Minnesota - Twin Cities. She currently works as an investment associate in the Investment Department of American Express Financial Advisors in Minneapolis. Chris is a 1990 graduate of Lanesboro High School. He graduated from the University of Minnesota - Twin Cities in 1995 and from the University of Minnesota Law School in 1998. He is currently an attorney with the law firm of Lindquist & Vennum in Minneapolis.