"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Friday, July 25th, 2014
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 3:01:39, Jul 22nd 2014 - Don K. - My medical premium will go up significantly next year under Obama care. Thi ... [Read More]
- 8:44:09, Jul 20th 2014 - @ new resident - Wykoff has a summer softball league for youths ages 5-18 and they ha ... [Read More]
- 11:28:08, Jul 18th 2014 - Go kaase! - Tom I hope you get elected as sheriff! Although you have worked in roche ... [Read More]
- 3:14:00, Jul 18th 2014 - SV citizen - I have concern that there would be a conflict of interest with Kaase bei ... [Read More]
- 1:22:00, Jul 18th 2014 - Bear - Obama care isnt the answer. Sure Mr. Grehl some people in Minnesota have medi ... [Read More]
- 9:13:08, Jul 18th 2014 - KingslandGrad95 - what?-even though smoking marijuana is illegal, unless the amount o ... [Read More]
- 6:52:38, Jul 17th 2014 - Kaase for Sheriff - First of all I think that both candidates have great ideas. But i ... [Read More]
- 4:13:24, Jul 16th 2014 - Two dogs - Why would Mr. Kaase want to take a pay cut of $30,000 dollar a year plus t ... [Read More]
- 9:57:55, Jul 16th 2014 - Kaase got my vote👍 - With this interview kaase got my vote! We need change in the ... [Read More]
- 6:54:19, Jul 16th 2014 - what? - The school on 1st ave pushes there snow onto the street. And NO ONE in harmon ... [Read More]
Heidi Sandeen, daughter of Wayne and Betty Sandeen of Nicollet, MN, and Christopher Lynch, son of Vickie Lynch and the late Frank Lynch of Lanesboro, are engaged to be married on October 7, 2000 at the Basilica of St. Mary in Minneapolis. Heidi is a 1991 graduate of St. Peter High School and a 1996 graduate of the University of Minnesota - Twin Cities. She currently works as an investment associate in the Investment Department of American Express Financial Advisors in Minneapolis. Chris is a 1990 graduate of Lanesboro High School. He graduated from the University of Minnesota - Twin Cities in 1995 and from the University of Minnesota Law School in 1998. He is currently an attorney with the law firm of Lindquist & Vennum in Minneapolis.