"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Saturday, April 25th, 2015
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 10:21:24, Apr 25th 2015 - ScienceMan - Mr. Earley, please listen to how illogical your opposition is to Mr. Re ... [Read More]
- 8:18:02, Apr 25th 2015 - doc - It sure is a never ending source of amusement for me to read the right wingers' ... [Read More]
- 12:28:34, Apr 24th 2015 - Kim Wentworth - to science dude and rest of you liberal tatters: www.forbes.com/... ... [Read More]
- 12:50:38, Apr 21st 2015 - firstname.lastname@example.org - Thanks for the awesome tribute to the many firemen involved and ... [Read More]
- 8:36:39, Apr 21st 2015 - cheryl erickson mahaffay - Henrytown Lutheran Church has shaped me ll my life. I will ... [Read More]
- 2:39:36, Apr 20th 2015 - LOLZ - I do agree that "Just Say No" was about the lamest thing ever spoken by Frank ... [Read More]
- 12:12:47, Apr 20th 2015 - Sheriff Tom Kaase - Very well done! ... [Read More]
- 2:27:12, Apr 17th 2015 - science guy - To Kim Wentworth: Here's an idea Mr. Smart Alec. Take each of the sc ... [Read More]
- 5:57:59, Apr 17th 2015 - lol - And you all heard the mayor of this town didn't file to run again. He said he f ... [Read More]
- 5:47:24, Apr 17th 2015 - sosad - Well said regrets! Agree with you. If you didn't grow up here they treat u as ... [Read More]
Heidi Sandeen, daughter of Wayne and Betty Sandeen of Nicollet, MN, and Christopher Lynch, son of Vickie Lynch and the late Frank Lynch of Lanesboro, are engaged to be married on October 7, 2000 at the Basilica of St. Mary in Minneapolis. Heidi is a 1991 graduate of St. Peter High School and a 1996 graduate of the University of Minnesota - Twin Cities. She currently works as an investment associate in the Investment Department of American Express Financial Advisors in Minneapolis. Chris is a 1990 graduate of Lanesboro High School. He graduated from the University of Minnesota - Twin Cities in 1995 and from the University of Minnesota Law School in 1998. He is currently an attorney with the law firm of Lindquist & Vennum in Minneapolis.