"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Tuesday, June 28th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 2:18:50, Jun 27th 2016 - PLEASE - PLEASE Kingsland district, take a look at what this commentary points and ou ... [Read More]
- 5:54:18, Jun 25th 2016 - Redhorse51 - Yes Ann, we all know that Sharon Roppes was instrumental in the Veteran ... [Read More]
- 10:55:08, Jun 24th 2016 - dianagoguen - Hello, Is there a place to access obituaries from previous years? ... [Read More]
- 3:45:08, Jun 22nd 2016 - SEMN - With all the people that will be flocking to town to have their kids attend sc ... [Read More]
- 3:44:45, Jun 22nd 2016 - Andy O'Connor - Agree to disagree Stan, we'll likely never see eye to eye on this iss ... [Read More]
- 3:23:28, Jun 22nd 2016 - SEMN - #sickofitall...do yourself a favor and get your dictionary out and look up " i ... [Read More]
- 3:15:56, Jun 22nd 2016 - #sickofitall - Palacek easement never was useable. He got to his property, with permi ... [Read More]
- 2:56:30, Jun 22nd 2016 - disgusted - There are a couple of issues here to be addressed The first one is the ... [Read More]
- 2:31:21, Jun 22nd 2016 - #sickofitall - Re: Palacek. He can not develop without a public road. His easement is ... [Read More]
- 1:15:13, Jun 22nd 2016 - Stan Gudmundson - An old building that can be replaced at 50 cents on the dollar? Su ... [Read More]
Heidi Sandeen, daughter of Wayne and Betty Sandeen of Nicollet, MN, and Christopher Lynch, son of Vickie Lynch and the late Frank Lynch of Lanesboro, are engaged to be married on October 7, 2000 at the Basilica of St. Mary in Minneapolis. Heidi is a 1991 graduate of St. Peter High School and a 1996 graduate of the University of Minnesota - Twin Cities. She currently works as an investment associate in the Investment Department of American Express Financial Advisors in Minneapolis. Chris is a 1990 graduate of Lanesboro High School. He graduated from the University of Minnesota - Twin Cities in 1995 and from the University of Minnesota Law School in 1998. He is currently an attorney with the law firm of Lindquist & Vennum in Minneapolis.