"Where Fillmore County News Comes First"
Friday, February 12th, 2016
Volume ∞ Issue ∞
- 1:11:48, Feb 11th 2016 - SV85 - @Wentworth If you will do an unbiased research on the positive features of th ... [Read More]
- 9:43:47, Feb 11th 2016 - Kim Wenworth - @ sv85- exactly what are the benefits of obamacare? the last time I ch ... [Read More]
- 2:39:33, Feb 9th 2016 - SV85 - Hawkeye Also your blind devotion to Fox News. Did it ever occur to you that ... [Read More]
- 2:26:35, Feb 9th 2016 - SV85 - @Hawkeye 63 And your blind loyalty to anything and anybody to the far right ... [Read More]
- 1:44:23, Feb 9th 2016 - Taylor - @Rushford Man...you have a problem with me? Bring to me personally instead of ... [Read More]
- 1:16:28, Feb 9th 2016 - Hawkeye63 - @ SV85, You are correct when you state the negative comments were mostly f ... [Read More]
- 11:31:59, Feb 9th 2016 - Rushford Man says - I am willing to pay more taxes for the new school. It will bene ... [Read More]
- 11:16:55, Feb 9th 2016 - SV85 - @Hawkeye63 I don't know how I can get you to address the main point of the a ... [Read More]
- 10:37:19, Feb 9th 2016 - @says - Quit whining. I would say the value of your farm / land has dramatically inc ... [Read More]
- 2:15:57, Feb 8th 2016 - Hawkeye63 - . SV 85, all your insults are for nothing. My skin is too thick to worry a ... [Read More]
Heidi Sandeen, daughter of Wayne and Betty Sandeen of Nicollet, MN, and Christopher Lynch, son of Vickie Lynch and the late Frank Lynch of Lanesboro, are engaged to be married on October 7, 2000 at the Basilica of St. Mary in Minneapolis. Heidi is a 1991 graduate of St. Peter High School and a 1996 graduate of the University of Minnesota - Twin Cities. She currently works as an investment associate in the Investment Department of American Express Financial Advisors in Minneapolis. Chris is a 1990 graduate of Lanesboro High School. He graduated from the University of Minnesota - Twin Cities in 1995 and from the University of Minnesota Law School in 1998. He is currently an attorney with the law firm of Lindquist & Vennum in Minneapolis.