- 8:36:23, Dec 7th 2016 - doc - I'm going to give all of the senile citizens who voted him in the big HOO HA whe ... [Read More]
- 8:32:10, Dec 7th 2016 - doc - Now the republican congress is threatening to shut down the government if Drumpf ... [Read More]
- 8:08:11, Dec 7th 2016 - Hawkeye63 - @ Thomas, if I misread your politics, I apologize. I promise to watch furt ... [Read More]
- 7:54:51, Dec 7th 2016 - Hawkeye63 - @ SV85, now there's the Left Wing Zealot we have come to know and love. Aw ... [Read More]
- 5:51:23, Dec 7th 2016 - doc - Republicans don't believe in facts. ... [Read More]
- 5:49:27, Dec 7th 2016 - livin' the dream - Tweakers are the lowest form of life. ... [Read More]
- 3:18:08, Dec 6th 2016 - Thomas E. H. - Hawkeye63 I do find it interesting that, although all I've done is a ... [Read More]
- 1:05:28, Dec 6th 2016 - SV85 - Hawkeye63 So nearly 3 million more votes for Clinton than Trump means nothing ... [Read More]
- 11:04:07, Dec 6th 2016 - Hawkeye63 - @ Thomas, you did get an answer from the American people in a very substa ... [Read More]
- 4:13:12, Dec 5th 2016 - Thomas E. H. - Hawkeye63, There was no response to my question when people voted. M ... [Read More]
In 1874, lots were laid out and one of the first trout hatcheries in Minnesota was begun in Peterson. In 1876, the telegraph was brought in and in 1877 the present depot (now the Peterson Station Museum) was erected. Peterson, incorporated in 1909, is located 39 miles west of LaCrosse on Highway 16.
The town has an RV camp located in the city park with electric outlets, water and restrooms. Peterson is surrounded by trout streams and hunting areas and the Root River provides canoeing opportunities. Nearby is the Peterson Fish Hatchery. And, the Root River State Trail runs through town on the old railway line.