- 5:19:55, Jul 7th 2015 - Let's talk - What about the sports down there. Remember what happened to the stewart ... [Read More]
- 5:36:12, Jul 1st 2015 - - And on the News they show the female pitcher hits the girl up at bat. Lol668 ... [Read More]
- 2:59:22, Jun 28th 2015 - livin' the dream - 1. Ordered all federal agencies to undertake a study and make reco ... [Read More]
- 9:36:21, Jun 27th 2015 - SV80 - To Jeez: Anybody who denies global warming or any other scientific propositio ... [Read More]
- 5:41:48, Jun 26th 2015 - Remark1976 - Maybe? Do you realize that when a building referendum for a new scho ... [Read More]
- 2:35:48, Jun 26th 2015 - Jeez - "Let's say that you receive a diagnosis from nine different oncologists (cance ... [Read More]
- 2:33:37, Jun 26th 2015 - Jeez - "Let's say that you receive a diagnosis from nine different oncologists (cance ... [Read More]
- 1:26:30, Jun 26th 2015 - Kim Wentworth - @ grehl- all you libs talk and talk about gun control and taking and ... [Read More]
- 12:37:22, Jun 26th 2015 - Kim Wentworth - @ SV80- 1) the whole idea of a set in stone time table is silly, acc ... [Read More]
- 10:30:23, Jun 26th 2015 - SV80 - Kim Wentworth: Let's take your points one by one. (1) "you set your foreig ... [Read More]
Have you ever been injured while shooting off fireworks?
Our limestone karst region is dotted with "sink holes" which indicate caverns below ground. You can visit one of these caverns, known as Mystery Cave just south of town. Mystery Cave is part of Forestville State Park.
The village was founded in 1871 and named after Cyrus Gates Wykoff founder of the railroad that came through Wykoff.
We invite you to drive through Wykoff, visit our National Historic District, see our limestone gymnasium and the brick jail built in 1913, which is now a unique B and B. Visit Ed's Museum filled with memorabilia of yesteryear, Ed's living quarters, and the Wykoff Schools Museum completed in 1996.
For more information about the City of Wykoff, call the City Clerk's office at 507-352-4011.