- 7:38:38, Mar 5th 2014 - bootscoot21 - Thank you Dr. Van Gorp for this complete look at what our generation is ... [Read More]
- 8:39:53, Mar 4th 2014 - email@example.com - Excellent commentary, very thoughtful. Although quite len ... [Read More]
- 9:54:09, Mar 1st 2014 - - We have lost a good friend from Harmony High school class of 1970. I have many goo ... [Read More]
- 9:48:08, Mar 1st 2014 - - Rest in Peace Loenard ... [Read More]
- 9:14:19, Feb 25th 2014 - firstname.lastname@example.org - Eric, I don't know if you remember me but I am Erik Paulsen's M ... [Read More]
- 8:58:12, Feb 25th 2014 - jjoyengel - You are both wonderful people! You have and are doing something not just ... [Read More]
- 3:16:25, Feb 24th 2014 - TY - THANK YOU FCJ! I am not sure any of this would have happened without the excelle ... [Read More]
- 6:29:53, Feb 23rd 2014 - Proud family member - Thank you for this wonderful article about my nephew and his fa ... [Read More]
- 6:32:58, Feb 22nd 2014 - Journalreader - WOW is what i can say to this WOW. good job journal this is one heck ... [Read More]
- 2:05:11, Feb 21st 2014 - C1 - This is much worse then a hormone it is a foreign object being placed in your bo ... [Read More]
Careless Driving - Barbara Jeanne Hampel, d.o.b. 11/06/19, St. Charles, MN. Sentenced January 30, 2001, fined $290.
No Insurance/Driving After Suspension - Heather Marie Knutson, d.o.b. 06/10/1977, Wykoff, MN. Sentenced January 30, 2001, fined $1,295, stayed $700.
Open Bottle/Passenger/Disorderly Conduct - Donald Charles Kunz, Sr., d.o.b. 02/25/1952, Wykoff, MN. Sentenced January 31, 2001, fined $680, stayed $500.
Underage Consumption - Jennifer Fay Stutelberg, d.o.b. 05/03/1981, Rochester, MN. Sentenced January 30, 2001, fined $995, stayed $700.
No Minnesota Annual Inspection - Maynard Henry Halverson, d.o.b. 05/11/1937, Stacy, MN. Failure to appear. Drivers License suspended February 2, 2001.
Issuance of Dishonored Check - David M. Smith, d.o.b. 12/27/1968, Ham Lake, MN. Sentenced February 2, 2001, fined $95, restitution $52.16.
Issuance of Dishonored Check - Keith Allan Albrecht, d.o.b. 02/22/1954, Rochester, MN. Sentenced January 29, 2001, fined $695, stayed $200, restitution $275.
Minor Consumption While Driving - Abdullahi Abdirahman Mumin, d.o.b. 09/03/1979, Minneapolis, MN. Sentenced February 2, 2001, fined $190, stayed $75.
DWI/Gross Misd. Refusal - Vaughn Raymond Tiffany, d.o.b. 02/29/1956, Dana, IA. Sentenced January 29, 2001, fined $2,995, stayed $2,100.